+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon I applied for GCMS notes back in April again and got it today. My AOR FEB 2020 BC PNP - CEC file. on the last pages. below was the updated notes posted not sure what exactly it means. if you could clear it for me I shall be thankful.

"Reassessment has been granted. A new Medical activity needs to be created in order to reflect the new medical validity date. This is a permanent resident applicant whose file has been finalized and has been identified as a part of PR landing inventory for whose immigration medical examination (IME) is about to expire. in order to relieve pressures associated with COVID-19 the file is being reassessed.(6 months for designated countries and 1 year for non designated countries). should the applicant not land before the expiry of medical a new IME will be required. The IME was assessed as M1 or M3. "

Please clear what these notes states and what is happening with the file. i am inland applicant.

Thanks
Hello, what is your current status in terms of the eligibility, security? On your GCMS notes, does your Medical still show "Passed - Expired"? I'm in the same situation where my medical was reassessed but the portal has not updated yet. I ordered notes but it will take a while to arrive.

Have you called IRCC and got to know that your medical was extended (as least from their end)? Thanks.

Randhir23

Jan 19, 2020
Hi friends , did anyone received their COPR or any update , are the files still moving ? I’m really worried , my AOR IS 26 feb 2020 , had to apply BOWP , bcz my WP was expiring in may

sud6feb

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Hi Folks.

I just got my GCMS notes which were ordered exactly a month back. Here are the changes I saw.

UPDATED ON 22-Dec-2020
Eligibility : Passed [Was 'Met' since March 2020]
Criminality : Passed [Was 'Not started' since March 2020]
Security : <Blank> [Mostly redacted so cannot tell what state it is in now]
Medicals : Expired [Reassessment requested]

In the notes I could see that the eligibility was favorable with no red flags which is good.

Weirdly, I also spotted a ghost update today which could have come anywhere in the last 48 hours. I am not sure if this was a resultant of my GCMS notes or something more legit.

<<< Details are in my signature >>>

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Hi Folks.

I just got my GCMS notes which were ordered exactly a month back. Here are the changes I saw.

UPDATED ON 22-Dec-2020

In the notes I could see that the eligibility was favorable with no red flags which is good.

Weirdly, I also spotted a ghost update today which could have come anywhere in the last 48 hours. I am not sure if this was a resultant of my GCMS notes or something more legit.

<<< Details are in my signature >>>
Hi, could you please share what does the Reassessment requested mean? Thanks.

Mujitoto

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Hi Folks.

UPDATED ON 22-Dec-2020

<<< Details are in my signature
Ghost update could be the medical extension not so sure though
I guess special team is doing that job
I suggest you to call the call center agent
Ask about ur current status

AMberWorld

Dec 3, 2020
This note is about reassessing your medicals and extending them. Your notes will be extended, and you will see a status change for the medicals in your MyCIC account.

Here is my earlier post on this see #13,193
Hi @legalfalcon Thanks for the update and making me understand it. at this moment , medical section in my CIC account still shows "you do not need a medical exam" also what about PR inventory ? i am an inland applicant, why they identified my file as a PR inventory ? should i send a web form or call them ? what steps should i take ? please advice

AMberWorld

Dec 3, 2020
Hello, what is your current status in terms of the eligibility, security? On your GCMS notes, does your Medical still show "Passed - Expired"? I'm in the same situation where my medical was reassessed but the portal has not updated yet. I ordered notes but it will take a while to arrive.

Have you called IRCC and got to know that your medical was extended (as least from their end)? Thanks.
my current status in GCMS says passes - expired. my portal has also not been updated ? should we call IRCC and ask them ? not sure. also it says my application was finalized and put in PR inventory not sure wat that means

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
my current status in GCMS says passes - expired. my portal has also not been updated ? should we call IRCC and ask them ? not sure. also it says my application was finalized and put in PR inventory not sure wat that means
Hi, i have the same experience that on GCMS it says passed - expired and in the portal the Medical has not been updated yet. I called IRCC a while back and got to know that medical was reassessed. what is your eligibility and security status according to GCMS?

sud6feb

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Hi, could you please share what does the Reassessment requested mean? Thanks.
When the medicals expire they are sent to the RMO (Regional Medical Officer) where they make a determination whether to extend the validity of the medicals or to ask the applicant to do the re-medicals.

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
When the medicals expire they are sent to the RMO (Regional Medical Officer) where they make a determination whether to extend the validity of the medicals or to ask the applicant to do the re-medicals.
Does your gcms note show when this reassessment was requested? Just curious how long it takes to process for it to be reflected in portal. thanks.

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon I applied for GCMS notes back in April again and got it today. My AOR FEB 2020 BC PNP - CEC file. on the last pages. below was the updated notes posted not sure what exactly it means. if you could clear it for me I shall be thankful.

"Reassessment has been granted. A new Medical activity needs to be created in order to reflect the new medical validity date. This is a permanent resident applicant whose file has been finalized and has been identified as a part of PR landing inventory for whose immigration medical examination (IME) is about to expire. in order to relieve pressures associated with COVID-19 the file is being reassessed.(6 months for designated countries and 1 year for non designated countries). should the applicant not land before the expiry of medical a new IME will be required. The IME was assessed as M1 or M3. "

Please clear what these notes states and what is happening with the file. i am inland applicant.

Thanks
I’m in a similar situation. What is your most recent Eligibility and Security status according to this newest GCMS notes?

Rohan88g

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Is there anyone who was requested a remedical and the status on the ivr says “We have requested a medical exam”, even after more than 2 weeks of giving the exam ?
I am really worried cos I’m not sure if my wife’s remedical has been received by IRCC yet

MsWinnie

Nov 20, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
4-02-2020
HI @legalfalcon please I need some clarity on adding a newborn dependent. Do they first verify all the additional documents BC, passport, medicals, updated POF basically review your eligibility before going on to add the child to the application or they add the child and thereafter continue the review of eligibility.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
HI @legalfalcon please I need some clarity on adding a newborn dependent. Do they first verify all the additional documents BC, passport, medicals, updated POF basically review your eligibility before going on to add the child to the application or they add the child and thereafter continue the review of eligibility.
It will depend on whether your eligibility is passed or not. If your eligibility is passed, then it will not be checked again, except the PoF.