+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

mahinangia

Sep 10, 2020
Got hold of IRCC agent in the morning who advised that final decision on my application has been made and I should receive email soon. The application is still at Ottawa and not being transferred to LVO. @legalfalcon sir please advise if Ottawa will issue a PPR or will have to wait till it gets transferred to LVO in Australia? Also what are the chances of being refused if all the stages were passed according to the last two calls?

Reactions: DashSat

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Got hold of IRCC agent in the morning who advised that final decision on my application has been made and I should receive email soon. The application is still at Ottawa and not being transferred to LVO. @legalfalcon sir please advise if Ottawa will issue a PPR or will have to wait till it gets transferred to LVO in Australia? Also what are the chances of being refused if all the stages were passed according to the last two calls?
What is your country of residence ? What number did you use to call IRCC ? Any app you would suggest?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Ottawa too can send the PPR with the instructions to send your passport to LVO if your are not from a visa exempt country.

Reactions: mahinangia

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
... I understand the feeling.... I encountered same scenario in July; had a bit of issue logging into my account initially, but when I was able to, saw ghost-update which eventual turned out to be a glitch....
How did you find out it was a glitch? Via GCMS or call

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
What is your country of residence ? What number did you use to call IRCC ? Any app you would suggest?
The call centre # is 1-888-242-2100.

These are CBSA Toronto Pearson International Airport numbers that will transfer the call to the IRCC call center.
Instructions

Terminal 1: (905) 676-3640 Terminal 3: (905) 612-5416

TextNow is an app you can use though not available in all countries. In such situation folks have downloaded the APK for Android and have had success by getting a Canadian phone number.

Reactions: g.neha

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Hello all,
Someone wrote this in a different thread. I copied and pasted it here for those who might be interetsetd,

Hello!

To those who have noticed glitches on the online portal, it seems IRCC along with Deloitte is conducting some tests for the new Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal, where applicants will confirm their address and send photos to finalize their application.

From what I understand, applicants that are in their final stage will be contacted for a first round of testing (they sent me email) and will I eventually roll the updated portal very soon. I hope this is finally a positive development for those sitting on an approved application for a very long time.

Reactions: rogerEE

doislan

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-02-2020
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
24-02-2020
Just letting you guys know that the ghost update was my application being approved. GCMS notes confirmed it. But no official communications though.
Congrats! That's great to hear!! :)

Reactions: ayeetee

Vj75_ae

Oct 21, 2020
Hi everyone,
I have been silently following this forum since last 4 months. My timeline is as below:

Stream: PNP Outland
Current residence: UAE
e-APR date: Feb 5
Medical passed: Feb 17
Biometrics: Feb 23
Additional Document requested: May 7 (daughter’s passport expiring in June)
Additional document submitted: June 3
GCMS ordered: Aug 21 (Eligibility,Criminality: Passed; Security: Blank)
No comments were seen on my notes since May 8th. My profile is being managed by my Agent and hence I never received any news on any ghost updates.

Finally, on Oct 19th I got an email requesting for Passport submission to local visa office :)
It has been a nerve-racking wait since last many months and this forum has helped me stay sane.
To all those still waiting for any updates - Stay strong and be positive. Good news is surely on the way