+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

AshJ19

Sep 18, 2020
Hello,

Congratulation to all applicants getting the COPR. Great News!

I have a question for inland applicants, what are the next steps now after receiving the COPR.

My spouse who is the primary applicant (inland), has submitted her passport for renewal at BLS, Ottawa and it might take another 4- 6 weeks from here; so I am really worried if the COPR comes through and she still doesn`t have the renewed passport.

Thank you!

Warm Regards,
AJ
Hello Folks, can any inland applicant/expert @legalfalcon share the experience/input?

Thank you in advance!

Warm Regards,
AJ

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Just recently got a ghost update. The last one was around 10 days ago which marked my eligibility turning to valid/met/passed.

https://ibb.co/sp7cCYP

CIO Sydney is currently on fire. I am now waiting for my PPR. Wishing all the best news to those who have been waiting relentlessly.
I sense celebrations ;) All the best

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Despite the raining PPRs, I feel pessimistic about our application, I don't know why. My last webform was September 9 with eligibility met, criminality under process (for 6 months) and security not started so I feel that PPR is not yet for us these coming weeks or months, I hope not.. does anyone here who has same status with me where criminality is still under process and security not started yet received PPR recently?

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Despite the raining PPRs, I feel pessimistic about our application, I don't know why. My last webform was September 9 with eligibility met, criminality under process (for 6 months) and security not started so I feel that PPR is not yet for us these coming weeks or months, I hope not.. does anyone here who has same status with me where criminality is still under process and security not started yet received PPR recently?
It is october now. There is a strong chance that they'd have finished your security and criminality by now.
Hang in there buddy ! We're all just on the brim of making it. All the best

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
It is october now. There is a strong chance that they'd have finished your security and criminality by now.
Hang in there buddy ! We're all just on the brim of making it. All the best
Thanks mate..i really hope everything will be fine..i hope we can all put our minds into rest and receive the golden email any moment from now..

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
Got ghost update yesterday, nothing has changed in profile. Logging into the system was instant, without any difficulties.
How do you think what does it mean? VO Ottawa.

Reach-Canada

Aug 7, 2020
Received the PPR email an hour ago. Our application was being processed at Sydney NS. Is the border open to travel ? Our medicals expire in 5 weeks, by the time we get our passport back medicals wouldve expired. Can someone advise pls. Thanks.

Outland, PNP NB, Aor 15 Dec 2019, FSW.

Kdte

Sep 24, 2019
C
Received the PPR email an hour ago. Our application was being processed at Sydney NS. Is the border open to travel ? Our medicals expire in 5 weeks, by the time we get our passport back medicals wouldve expired. Can someone advise pls. Thanks.

Congratulations! Did you receive any Ghost update before the ppr?

hmansour

Jan 5, 2017

Congrats ,
Did your application updated? as i have received an email an hour a goo too the title of the email is ready for visa but when i log in to my application nothing change an dno new message is that normal ??

Djsingh44

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Germany
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
13-01-2020
Congrats ,
Did your application updated? as i have received an email an hour a goo too the title of the email is ready for visa but when i log in to my application nothing change an dno new message is that normal ??
Congrats man. Nothing will change till the time you send passport and copr is issued to you

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Ohhh that's good to know. So these numbers are not really helpful to figure out approximate time of processing then?

Also, congratulations!!
Unfortunately, I got my PR on the 13th. Was out of country for 5 days and it got taken away. I am back in queue for virtual landing, as I returned back to Canada on the 17th, but have no idea what this means ? so back to square 1 :( Anyone has any experience or thoughts on this? @legalfalcon any advice?