+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Just an update :
I just logged into my CIC account and under PR application page, I can see the entire Applicant information section (where details of Application No., UCI, Biometrics,etc. are shown) is under a hyperlink. If I click anywhere on this hyperlink, a new tab opens up and says "Method not allowed (Error 405)"
P.S. I did not receive any GU, just randomly logged into my account. And obviously, no other changes so far !

Reactions: Liz27 and egam189

rovar473

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Just an update :
I just logged into my CIC account and under PR application page, I can see the entire Applicant information section (where details of Application No., UCI, Biometrics,etc. are shown) is under a hyperlink. If I click anywhere on this hyperlink, a new tab opens up and says "Method not allowed (Error 405)"
P.S. I did not receive any GU, just randomly logged into my account. And obviously, no other changes so far !
Same for me. This might be an issue with the system.

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Just an update :
Same for me.

ad05

Feb 25, 2020
Just an update :
Same for me!

joy857

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
Same for me!
Just an update :
P.S. I did not receive any GU, just randomly logged into my account. And obviously, no other changes so far!
Same here. And I don't know if this could be something. Saw a link that states this could be a new process to speed up for long awaiting PR applicants.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ircc-testing-new-permanent-resident-confirmation-portal.707116/

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Finally by god's grace, received my ppr email.
90days to submit all the documents at local VAC.
Thanks @legalfalcon and others for always giving us valuable information.
Congratulations!! All the best for the journey ahead!!

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Just recently got a ghost update. The last one was around 10 days ago which marked my eligibility turning to valid/met/passed.

https://ibb.co/sp7cCYP

CIO Sydney is currently on fire. I am now waiting for my PPR. Wishing all the best news to those who have been waiting relentlessly.
CIO Sydney should expedite now... they've been keeping a lot of applications on hold... They should start working on Jan and Feb applications too... A lot of April/May outlanders have received PPR's.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Unfortunately, I got my PR on the 13th. Was out of country for 5 days and it got taken away. I am back in queue for virtual landing, as I returned back to Canada on the 17th, but have no idea what this means ? so back to square 1 :( Anyone has any experience or thoughts on this? @legalfalcon any advice?
The cOPR cannot be taken away. Did you receive a COPR email. What does it say?

as114

Jun 2, 2020
@legalfalcon and everyone,
Just mailed my passport to Ottawa for PR Visa and super excited now :D. I am starting to plan the process of uprooting my life from New York and go to get settled in Canada. Can anyone please share their experience of moving from USA to Canada in recent months? Any tips about bringing belongings to Canada and Customs process would be super helpful. Could anyone please let me know how I can export my vehicle from USA to Canada, what paperwork is needed and best place to get the paperwork? Any additional input is very much appreciated. I am also doing my homework at the same time.
Thanks a bunch!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon and everyone,
Just mailed my passport to Ottawa for PR Visa and super excited now :D. I am starting to plan the process of uprooting my life from New York and go to get settled in Canada. Can anyone please share their experience of moving from USA to Canada in recent months? Any tips about bringing belongings to Canada and Customs process would be super helpful. Could anyone please let me know how I can export my vehicle from USA to Canada, what paperwork is needed and best place to get the paperwork? Any additional input is very much appreciated. I am also doing my homework at the same time.
Thanks a bunch!

All the best!!

Check the forum and other online portals. Many applicants who have recently landed have shared their experience.

Aug 15, 2019
PNP-outland
VO: Sydney
CoR: Iran
ITA: Oct 30, 2019
AOR: Oct 30, 2019
BIL: Nov 28, 2019
Medical pass: Nov 29, 2019
Medical Extended: Sep 21, 2020
PPR: Oct 19, 2020
Congratulations, could you please let me know you are express entry or paper based?
What was your visa office?
Thanks

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
Unfortunately, I got my PR on the 13th. Was out of country for 5 days and it got taken away. I am back in queue for virtual landing, as I returned back to Canada on the 17th, but have no idea what this means ? so back to square 1 :( Anyone has any experience or thoughts on this? @legalfalcon any advice?
How do you know that it got taken away ? Did they call you ? Moreover, they should have asked for your passport if u were outside coz lot of applicants are getting passport request ?

Last edited:

Reach-Canada

Aug 7, 2020
Congrats ,
Did your application updated? as i have received an email an hour a goo too the title of the email is ready for visa but when i log in to my application nothing change an dno new message is that normal ??
Thanks ....Theres no update in the online application, from what I've read in various threads this is normal. Now we are focusing on going ahead and following the steps laid out in the RFV email. Good luck !