+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

zkitta

May 29, 2017
I called IRCC yesterday and found out that my Security and Criminality checks haven't started yet.

AOR: 14 Feb
Medical Passed: 12th March
Biometrics given on 5th October
CEC-inland, (applied form Toronto)
Eligibilty: passed
Security: not started
Criminality: not started

This was literally the same response early August as well. Nothing changed. Are there people in the same boat? Any idea if this is normal?

Thanks

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
I called IRCC yesterday and found out that my Security and Criminality checks haven't started yet.

AOR: 14 Feb
Medical Passed: 12th March
Biometrics given on 5th October
CEC-inland, (applied form Toronto)
Eligibilty: passed
Security: not started
Criminality: not started

This was literally the same response early August as well. Nothing changed. Are there people in the same boat? Any idea if this is normal?

Thanks
I am in a similar position and I believe that lots of people are experiencing the same situation. Applications are not being picked up, officially for lack of resources. Nothing is "normal" in these times.

Maple bonbon Sirop

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
Haiti
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
08-02-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2021
Med's Done....
11-12-2021
Just letting you guys know that the ghost update was my application being approved. GCMS notes confirmed it. But no official communications though.
Felisitasyon frèm !!! I hope you will receive the golden email soon. Good thing is that the CRDV is now open :)

Reactions: ayeetee

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Congrats! That's great to hear!! :)
Just letting you guys know that the ghost update was my application being approved. GCMS notes confirmed it. But no official communications though.
Congrats!!! When did you order and receive your GCMS? My one and only ghost update was on 16, Feb, last Friday...
I called them on Monday and they said that everything is still under review..... waiting for my GCMS notes .

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
@legalfalcon or anyother expert, i need your expert opinion pls.

if in the assessment section of GCMS eligibility is shown as "Passed" does it mean that this stage is fully cleared and will not be reverted? OR it can still change at any stage of the application during any review or due to security or criminality check??

Thank You

Reactions: YCH

jule1989

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Hi everyone,
I have been silently following this forum since last 4 months. My timeline is as below:

Stream: PNP Outland
Current residence: UAE
e-APR date: Feb 5
Medical passed: Feb 17
Biometrics: Feb 23
Additional Document requested: May 7 (daughter’s passport expiring in June)
Additional document submitted: June 3
GCMS ordered: Aug 21 (Eligibility,Criminality: Passed; Security: Blank)
No comments were seen on my notes since May 8th. My profile is being managed by my Agent and hence I never received any news on any ghost updates.

Finally, on Oct 19th I got an email requesting for Passport submission to local visa office :)
It has been a nerve-racking wait since last many months and this forum has helped me stay sane.
To all those still waiting for any updates - Stay strong and be positive. Good news is surely on the way
That's great congratulations! Did you notice a change in your medical exam field? Do you know if they are giving extensions?

Reactions: mohprojects

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

if in the assessment section of GCMS eligibility is shown as "Passed" does it mean that this stage is fully cleared and will not be reverted? OR it can still change at any stage of the application during any review or due to security or criminality check??

Thank You
Page 2 where the assessment should passed means that either an officer or an analyst or an assistant has made a determination.

However, you will have to look at the notes entered in the last 2-5 pages and see whether your eligibility is conclusively passed.

See my previous post on this at #2,521

Pallavibhasin20

Sep 4, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I just received my GCMS notes. Even though we gave biometrics in March neither criminality nor security have started as of now. Do you think it's normal? Can I do something about it? Our eligibility is recommended passed and info sharing is in progress. But, not sure why criminality has not started yet from 7 months ago. I'd appreciate it if you give us your recommendations/advise in terms of how we should proceed.

Thank you,
Mine is the same way. Did you receive any updates?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

Thank You
If on page 2 under the Assessment section your Eligibility is Passed and also Security is either blank or "In Progress" then it's conclusively passed by an officer.

Sometimes Eligibility is Passed by an officer and Security would say "Not started" then in that case cross check with the comments in the "notes" section in the last few pages of the Gcms Notes to looks for "OFFICER REVIEW" and the associated comments.

Reactions: silverlinings

mohprojects

Jul 8, 2020
Hi All,
Got PPR request on 15/10/2020.
Submitted Passport for visa stamping to Abu Dhabi Visa Office.
Waiting to get the visa stamped with COPR.

Thanks All for your support and much needed information during the various stages of the application.

Hope all receive the golden mail very soon.

Don't know whether travelling will be possible as my medicals are expiring on Jan 27th 2021.

Will B in touch with the next updates..

pravalika

Aug 21, 2018
I have received GCMS notes last night and notes -2 which is dated in May says ready for approval, while notes-1 dated in August says passport renewal doc received and nothing much. I have renewed passport in July and sent them via a webform and now I see Infosharing is pending, Is info sharing still pending because of passport renewal? I applied GCMS on Sept 21 and received on OCT 21 any help is appreciated guys and please suggest @legalfalcon ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I have received GCMS notes last night and notes -2 which is dated in May says ready for approval, while notes-1 dated in August says passport renewal doc received and nothing much. I have renewed passport in July and sent them via a webform and now I see Infosharing is pending, Is info sharing still pending because of passport renewal? I applied GCMS on Sept 21 and received on OCT 21 any help is appreciated guys and please suggest @legalfalcon ?
Who entered the note is relevant. Was the note entered by an assistant or an analyst or was it entered by an officer.

You can compare your notes with the samples available in my previous post here #2,521

As regards the passport, when the info sharing is done with partner agencies or countries, the biographical information is used, as well as the passport info to check the antecedents. However, just because your renewed passport was not on record will not delay the process.

Reactions: Reach-Canada

pravalika

Aug 21, 2018
Who entered the note is relevant. Was the note entered by an assistant or an analyst or was it entered by an officer.

You can compare your notes with the samples available in my previous post here #2,521

As regards the passport, when the info sharing is done with partner agencies or countries, the biographical information is used, as well as the passport info to check the antecedents. However, just because your renewed passport was not on record will not delay the process.
thank you

notes1:
created date
created by
updated date: 2020/07/08
updated by
restricted :no
label: general
office : ottawa
text: received updated passport

notes2:
created
created by
updated: 2020/05/20
restricted: no
text: "officer review " file reviewed : eligibility passed A35, A3 no inficators/ no concerns
integrated search completed - nai---
all requirements met . ready for approval

assessments :
eligibility: passed
security:
hirv:
criminality: passed
org crime
medical: passd
misrepresentation:
info sharing : in progrss
other reqs
final

application last updated 2020/08/14

your thoughts?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
thank you

notes1:
created date
created by
updated date: 2020/07/08
updated by
restricted :no
office : ottawa
text: received updated passport

notes2:
created
created by
updated: 2020/05/20
restricted: no
text: "officer review " file reviewed : eligibility passed A35, A3 no inficators/ no concerns
integrated search completed - nai---
all requirements met . ready for approval

assessments :
eligibility: passed
security:
hirv:
criminality: passed
org crime
medical: passd
misrepresentation:
info sharing : in progrss
other reqs
final

application last updated 2020/08/14

your thoughts?
As per your note 2, your eligibility has been conclusively passed. You have crossed the most important stage.

A35/37 is for misrepresentation, and there are no concerns with regard to your application.
NAI is no adverse information.

You are all good.

By now your security should be in progress. See page 2. Is your security blank with s15 on the top right corner. If so, then your security may be in progress or even passed. To read on s 15 see https://bit.ly/2Hp850P

To read on security and the security screening manual see https://bit.ly/34iK8kr

Once security is done, a final review will happen and a decision on your application will be made.

Just wait for the PPR soon.