+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by ashmorgan18, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Ordered the notes recently.... interesting observations are that initially the "secondary office" was listed as Mississauga which was then changed to London. Also the last update says "Case held as per Back Office program".

Still waiting for transfer to VO, been 3 months since medical passed.

2. PA from Pakistan?

3. Gonna have my notes soon in here also... still waiting transfer to VO

4. What does back office program mean?

5. Is normal travel/visitor insurance okay for dual intent

6. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/february-2019-outland-spousal-sponsorship.609970/page-223#post-7967911

Hopefully that helps. :D

I just got backpackers insurance as it covered everything I needed and was cheaper - and as a Brit I love a good deal :p

dmurrman likes this.
  7. Finally got the golden mail.... PPR just came through!!!!!! :D

Can’t quite believe this is over now. Timeline below;

Common-law
    PA: British Citizen
    Sponsor: Canadian Citizen

Feb 11th received
    AOR1 - March 21st
    Additional Documents - March 27th
    Additional Documents Submitted - March 28th
    Biometric Fee Request - April 9th
    Decision Made Sponsor - April 13th
    Biometric Request - May 16th
    Biometrics complete - May 28th
    Sponsor Approval - June 17th
    Medical Request - June 18th
    Medical exam - June 26th
    File transfer to CPC-Mississauga - June 24th
    Medical passed - June 29th
    Decision Made - July 11th
    Pre Arrival - July 11th
    PPR - July 16th

Thanks to everyone who has helped along the way with advice and support, this forum has been amazing during this!!!
    Positive news will come to all of you one day, just keep focused on the end result ❤️

8. Congratulations :)

Jessieroberts12 likes this.
  9. Hi! Today marks three months since we’ve heard anything. Biometrics done, medical passed and additional document submitted. Our app is at the Sydney, Australia VO Office.

Is anybody else’s app there? Have you heard anything?

10. Congrats! 156 days all in all, can’t complain with those timelines eh! Are you moving to Alberta?

11. Congrats! You've been amazing as well and have contributed a lot to this forum!

12. Thanks! No I’m moving to BC :)

13. Thanks for all your help!!

14. Appreciate you comments:

I am queries as in my ECAS report there is no indication that "we started processing your application".

My ECAS indicates following.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 15, 2019.
    2. We sent you correspondence on March 29, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
    3. We sent you medical instructions on March 29, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
    4. Medical results have been received.
    5. We sent you correspondence on June 20, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
    6. We sent you correspondence on July 10, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

15. Wow! Great news for you!!!!!! :)