+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
Okay thank You very much!
I just wanted to ask about is there any idea that how long Manila VO taking these days to process the rest of it?
Like 1 month, 2 or 3 ??
Thanks!
I’m not too sure, you’d have to look through some past spreadsheets and forums. I’m sure you’ll find some helpful information that way :)

razreim

Aug 28, 2014
Hi everyone We got an email by CIC stating that our application has been transferred to the VO in Manila Philippines.
More than 15 days now VO hasn’t sent any email to us yet I mean AOR2 Which I think not all the VO send you.
But does anyone has any idea how long Manila VO takes to process the rest of the application?,
Is anyone else whose application also sent to the Manila office?
Manila VO here. 3 months since the transfer until now no new update.

Reactions: Ajleo12312

Adeena

May 11, 2019
Hi everyone We got an email by CIC stating that our application has been transferred to the VO in Manila Philippines.
More than 15 days now VO hasn’t sent any email to us yet I mean AOR2 Which I think not all the VO send you.
But does anyone has any idea how long Manila VO takes to process the rest of the application?,
Is anyone else whose application also sent to the Manila office?
May i know your timeline? And where is your PA from?

Ajleo12312

Oct 16, 2018
South Korea
May i know your timeline? And where is your PA from?
Our application transferred on 4th July to the VO.
The PA is from Pakistan but living in South Korea with a Work Permit .
Seems like it’s gonna take more time to them to process 2 different Countries background checks with our application

Adeena

May 11, 2019
Our application transferred on 4th July to the VO.
The PA is from Pakistan but living in South Korea with a Work Permit .
Seems like it’s gonna take more time to them to process 2 different Countries background checks with our application
When did you apply?
They're taking so long to process Pakistani applicants.

Ajleo12312

Oct 16, 2018
South Korea
O
When did you apply?
They're taking so long to process Pakistani applicants.
Okay So we sent it off in the last week of March

Application Received April 1st
AOR1 received on May 1st or somewhere in the first week of May
Biometrics request June 18
Sponsors Approval June 19
Medicals request June 19
After one week Biometrics and Medical passed showed up in the online account
Transferred to VO July 4

Reactions: Adeena

shettyhemant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hi. My husband also got the same email from the clinic where he did his medicals. Did you send the acknowledgement copy thru webform?I was just wondering why do we have to sent that copy when they already forwarded the result to ircc already. TIA for the reply.
I sent it to them anyways through web form. Not sure why the doctor asked her to send the copy to IRCC.

Ajleo12312

Oct 16, 2018
South Korea
Thanks for the reply. I was wondering too why the clinic asked my husband to send the acknowledgement letter to ircc when they already sent the medical result to them. Did you receive the same email too?
My physician also suggested me the same that you should send them the E-Medical Sheet through Web Form . I sent it to the IRCC and it took 7 working days my status updated in online account Medical Passed.

Reactions: jeane_libatin

jeane_libatin

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
My physician also suggested me the same that you should send them the E-Medical Sheet through Web Form . I sent it to the IRCC and it took 7 working days my status updated in online account Medical Passed.
Our gckey has been updated today.medical passed. Thanks!Where are you on your app now?if you dont mind.