Aw. I am March applicant.. PA:
AOR: MARCH 18
gckey update,
APR 29th biometric
APR 30th medical

APR 30 done biometric
May 5th done medical

June 25th. Transfer to MVO

July 5TH. They sent an email to me asking for additional doc. (NBI)

July 19th submitted the additional doc. .

Atm: patiently waiting :) *. .
GOD bless

HelenJ

Mar 28, 2019
Aw. I am March applicant.. PA:
AOR: MARCH 18
gckey update,
APR 29th biometric
APR 30th medical

APR 30 done biometric
May 5th done medical

June 25th. Transfer to MVO

July 5TH. They sent an email to me asking for additional doc. (NBI)

July 19th submitted the additional doc. .

Atm: patiently waiting :) *. .
GOD bless

Hello thanks for your reply, were you able to access your timeline using online services after you received the AOR? I tried checking this using my UCI but it says they cannot identify my application using the info provided, one of the reasons is that possibly my application has not been processed yet.

Hope to hear from you, god bless!

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
Hello everyone,

Here is my timeline

PA : Philippines
AOR1: February 18, 2019

no email from CIC since then.
I think this is really a different case. Have you check ur application on Ecas and Gckey. However, since you got Aor it can take up to months before SA and Biometric request. I will suggest you contact IRCC tru webform in order to know what is wrong with your application.
I hope this help you.
Thank you.

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Hello thanks for your reply, were you able to access your timeline using online services after you received the AOR? I tried checking this using my UCI but it says they cannot identify my application using the info provided, one of the reasons is that possibly my application has not been processed yet.

Hope to hear from you, god bless!
Maybe you don’t enter something right? Like last name from capital letter... try and you should be able to access your Ecas...
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

did you get file transfer or to pay any kind of fees? Sometimes they request medical and biometrics after the transfer to local vo...
Check your spam box maybe some mail there... also I would give a call to cic and ask about your application...

Reactions: Anthonymarshall

HelenJ

Mar 28, 2019
Maybe you don’t enter something right? Like last name from capital letter... try and you should be able to access your Ecas...
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

did you get file transfer or to pay any kind of fees? Sometimes they request medical and biometrics after the transfer to local vo...
Check your spam box maybe some mail there... also I would give a call to cic and ask about your application...
yes we paid the visa processing fees, I've been checking my junk mails same with my husband. He will call CIC tomorrow, thanks for your input.

HelenJ

Mar 28, 2019
yes we paid the visa processing fees, I've been checking my junk mails same with my husband. He will call CIC tomorrow, thanks for your input.
and on Ecas, i think i entered right info (UCI, Family name, Birthdate), I also did you've suggested on surname but no luck, still the same result.

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
and on Ecas, i think i entered right info (UCI, Family name, Birthdate), I also did you've suggested on surname but no luck, still the same result.
I understand. If you are a principal applicant, they can release information only to you. Or your representative. They kind of refused to give any info to my husband when he called, just said all is fine... but yeah I would call. Try very early morning. By the way, when I first logged in to ecas. I used all info of my husband first and later all my info. Maybe try different infos first husbands and then yours.... good luck to you.