+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2019 Citizenship Applicants

sydcarton

Sep 4, 2015
Hey guys, I called Cic on 26th Feburary, 2020 Agent told me everything looks okay and they are working on it. It was only 6 days past the 12 months period so agent said they won't be notifying the respective office. Told me to be a little more patient. Also I ordered Atip notes on 25th Feb, 2020 to see whats the status of my file. I hope Atip notes wont delay my processing time.
I would call again, and this time you hopefully get a more helpful agent. The processing time states 12 months, which you have passed, so they are supposed to notify the office. Some agents may not want to ruffle feathers, but you have every right to find out why your application, if it is a routine one, is taking longer. Good luck!

savioceg

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-11-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
hi , i did receive an email for the knowledge test today.
i have a quick question on the documents that we need to carry . it says we need to carry two photo identification with signatures on it. Does it have to be license and health card or is it mandatory that it has to be issued in Canada ? My wife's license expired a month ago and was planning to get a photo id card for her. we are planning to apply that tomorrow and it would take 4 weeks to get a physical copy of it. they would just give a paper confirmation . i am not sure if an expired license and a paper issued by service canada plus her health card suffice? or may be we can take her indian passport as a proof as well. i am not sure if that would be accepted. any thoughts?

AC1974

Mar 8, 2010
Hi,

Health Card and Passport (if your guys have it) should be enough.
When and where are you guys taking the test? Good luck on the test!!!

adipadi

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
Hi all, I got the oath invite today. Oath date is Mar 21 in scarborough.

Hi mods, can you please update the xls? Thank you. Hoping others get their dates fast.

netflixtrialps

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
My application passed 14 months yesterday, and I haven’t receive a test date yet. I called them on Feb 5th and they said they will forward the note to the officer but 1 month passed. I hope to get an update soon. Anyone else in the same boat?

fhamdani

Oct 30, 2012
My application passed 14 months yesterday, and I haven’t receive a test date yet. I called them on Feb 5th and they said they will forward the note to the officer but 1 month passed. I hope to get an update soon. Anyone else in the same boat?
I still haven't received a test date and my application date was Feb 18. The officer said the same thing.

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Today I got invitation for oath ceremony on 31st March, 2020 at Scarborough. If every things goes wells and there is no major impact of Coronavirus Novel 19, then I will become proud Canadian. Wish for early oath for all those who have been waiting since long. My application was received on 8th Feb,2019 and interview on 5th Feb 2020 and finally March 31st 2020 will be my final destination.

Reactions: AC1974

Mush1981

Nov 28, 2018
Today I got invitation for oath ceremony on 31st March, 2020 at Scarborough. If every things goes wells and there is no major impact of Coronavirus Novel 19, then I will become proud Canadian. Wish for early oath for all those who have been waiting since long. My application was received on 8th Feb,2019 and interview on 5th Feb 2020 and finally March 31st 2020 will be my final destination.
when was your test date and when was it DM? i have been waiting too for more than 2 months now