+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2019 Citizenship Applicants

AC1974

Mar 8, 2010
Hi Guys,

Hello,

Hope you guys are doing very well. I've just got the email for the Test/ Interview invitation.
Please update the spreadsheet.

Interview invitation email received today Jan 22, 2020
Test/Interview scheduled for Jan 25, 2020 at CPC at Mississauga.
Earlier my CPC was Scarborough and now Mississauga
Admin please update showing CPC Mississauga.

Hopefully, everyone starts getting invitations soon.

Thank you very much, in advance.

Hi Guys,

We( my wife and I) passed the test Saturday at the Mississauga location.
Test is really easy if( if you study). Practice a lot with the test you find online. They are very helpful. We expected to get the test invite with 15-30 anticipation so, we said to ourselves with 2 weeks of study, it should be OK. Long story short, the invite came last Wednesday afternoon for test on Saturday morning. There was a lot of pressure studying the book in 2 days, specially without taking time off from work. I am sure you guys are ready to take the test. Again, study and practice.

Test taken 2020/01/25
Decision made: 2020/01/27

Please update the spreadseet, at your earliest convenience.

Hope you guys start getting your invites soon!!!

netflixtrialps

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
My package was received on Feb 5, 2019.

Here is my timeline and I still have not received any update. What should I do?
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 5, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 27, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on April 18, 2019.

AC1974

Mar 8, 2010

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 5, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 27, 2019.
Hi,

Hi Netflixtrialps,

I know, average processing time is getting there and for the ones who haven't received the test invite is getting you worry.
You should be getting the news really soon. Just give 1-2 weeks and then probably I would give them a call. I am positive that you will get your invite soon!!!

Reactions: netflixtrialps

adipadi

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
Hi All, I finally got my test/interview invite for Feb 15th. And I have the scarborough office. Mods, can you please update the spreadsheet?

Mus87

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hey guys,
Another week gone, still inprocess since 6th June,2019. Im worried noww.
I’m worried too :( in process since August 09 and so many from the same location applied after me and already got their test invite and some their oath too.

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
I’m worried too :( in process since August 09 and so many from the same location applied after me and already got their test invite and some their oath too.
Hi
Keep patience, in my case my app recvd on 8th feb 2019 IP from 16th May 2019;and after 8 months i git letter for interview, though no testvis required. Every location/province or case its own value. I am sure you wilk also be getting test letter soon, as it has been reported that there is fall in receipt of new citizen applications in view of waiving of $630 of fees. One of ny known person told me that processing in our application is fasten now as parents/grand parents new application are being withheld till April 2020. We should hope for the best at the earliest.

netflixtrialps

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hi
Keep patience, in my case my app recvd on 8th feb 2019 IP from 16th May 2019;and after 8 months i git letter for interview, though no testvis required. Every location/province or case its own value. I am sure you wilk also be getting test letter soon, as it has been reported that there is fall in receipt of new citizen applications in view of waiving of $630 of fees. One of ny known person told me that processing in our application is fasten now as parents/grand parents new application are being withheld till April 2020. We should hope for the best at the earliest.
Do you mean if our case is not processed in time, then we will get our money back?

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Do you mean if our case is not processed in time, then we will get our money back?
No not at all?
I have written that new applicant have withhold their citizenship applications to avail the waiving off Citizrnship appp fee by the Liberals during election.
Applicant who have already submitte their application, how the cam ask for refund. So be clear in your mind. If you have any misconception I feel sorru for that.

CKG

Feb 12, 2019
My CAS is changed to Decision Made. The interview process was good. I missed translating one of the stamps of my passport and the officer picked on it. It wasn't during my eligibility period but he still wanted to see that. So he told me I can either bring it back to him by end of day or mail it to him later. I urgently did the stamp translation and brought it back to the officer the same day. The officer was extremely nice so there is nothing to worry about.
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 26, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 1, 2019.
  3. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 29, 2019.
  4. We started processing your application on May 30, 2019.
  5. We sent you a notice on January 9, 2020 to appear and write the citizenship test on January 29, 2020 at 10:01 AM.

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Hi Every one
Today my interview was at Scarborough at 11.45 am. The officer was having very pleasant nature. He simply cheeked my 2 photo ids and nothing .
. He asked me why you are visiting native country frequently. I replied that I have three married daughters back home, therefore I have to attend all social functions. He just similes and told me that my citizenship is approved and I will be getting email for oath very soon. He even not asked for passport or travel dates.
I wish you all should also get citizenship at the earliest.

Reactions: cursor18

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Hi Every one
Today my interview was at Scarborough at 11.45 am. The officer was having very pleasant nature. He simply cheeked my 2 photo ids and nothing .
. He asked me why you are visiting native country frequently. I replied that I have three married daughters back home, therefore I have to attend all social functions. He just similes and told me that my citizenship is approved and I will be getting email for oath very soon. He even not asked for passport or travel dates.
I wish you all should also get citizenship at the earliest.
HI Seniors and every member of the forum.
Today Decision made is showing in my ecas. My timeline is as under:

1. Applucation sent to NS= 7th Feb,2019.
2. Application recieved by NS= 8th Feb, 2019.
3. Case in process: 16.05.2019.
4.Notice to appear for interview on 16 Jan,2020 for interview on 5 Feb,2020.
4. Attended interview on 5th Feb,2020 at .Scarborough on 5th Feb,2020.
5. Decision made 6th Feb 2020.
Dear Admin please update. I am grateful to all fir time to time guidance by you all.

Fnamavati

Apr 29, 2017
Completed one year of submitting my application, still did not receive test date...anyone is similar situation?