Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Passport Req..
still awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
Finally received the oath invite via regular post On Friday. Yours maybe coming via post as well. If you've not received either invitation via post or email not give CIC a call for confirmation.
I did call and they gave me all the info required and what time I have to be there and told me if I dont recieve the letter I be able to go in as gatekeepers know about and they are updated accordingly.
Thanks for the update will check the mail too

enaj_91

Mar 4, 2019
Just received my ceremony invite by e-mail. Ceremony scheduled for Jan 16th, 2020. Please update spreadsheet.
The journey is almost over!! Best of luck to everyone who is still waiting and thank you to all for all the help and advice!

Vas-Ish

Jan 28, 2019
Took citizenship oath today (Dec 19, 2019). Finally Canadian Citizenship. Thank you everyone in this group for all your help and all the best to the fellow applicants. Please update the spreadsheet.

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Dear VIP & Senior members,
My application was received on 8th feb, 2019 and is IP since 16 May 2019. Due to curiosity I am contacting customer care every month to know the status. Being 74 years, I am not required for test. Whether because of repeatedly contacting customer care can be the reasons of such waiting or it is a normal/routine delay. My CPC is Mississauga.. Will any member expert of analysing such situation, may please advise. Regards

TheRajput

Apr 1, 2019
Dear VIP & Senior members,
My application was received on 8th feb, 2019 and is IP since 16 May 2019. Due to curiosity I am contacting customer care every month to know the status. Being 74 years, I am not required for test. Whether because of repeatedly contacting customer care can be the reasons of such waiting or it is a normal/routine delay. My CPC is Mississauga.. Will any member expert of analysing such situation, may please advise. Regards
Hey there, the total duration of processing an application is 12 months.So, you need not worry , every case is different. If you are calling them to inquire then it won't have any adverse affect on your application rather I would advice to check the ECAS status online , which is more easier way to get an update quickly.

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Hey there, the total duration of processing an application is 12 months.So, you need not worry , every case is different. If you are calling them to inquire then it won't have any adverse affect on your application rather I would advice to check the ECAS status online , which is more easier way to get an update quickly.
Appreciated!

mrrobot

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
Hey guys,
My application is in process since 6th June, 2019. No updates so far. Its been almost 11 months now.

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Hey guys,
My application is in process since 6th June, 2019. No updates so far. Its been almost 11 months now.
HI mrrobot,
My application too is IP since 16th May 2019. Seniors and expert members advises to watch & wait till completion of 12 months. My application was received at NS Sydney on 8th Feb, 2019. My CPC is Mississauga. I have to wait till 8 Feb 2020,after that will send Web request.

Reactions: mrrobot

syedpost

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
toronto
Visa Office......
islamabad
AOR Received.
May2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Passport Req..
still awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
Hi All,
Just to inform you all I took my oath yesterday and wanted to thank members for all the help and guidance and Goodluck to all the rest waiting at different stages ... there us Light at the end of the Tunnel GoodLuck

Reactions: GraceCan

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Hi All,
Just to inform you all I took my oath yesterday and wanted to thank members for all the help and guidance and Goodluck to all the rest waiting at different stages ... there us Light at the end of the Tunnel GoodLuck
Hi Syedpost. Accept my heartiest congratulations on becoming Canadian Citizen. It was wonderful association with you in Feb 2019 group. Keep us posted your valuable suggestions and advises to the members as abd when asked for. Wish you issuance of Canadian Passport.

Reactions: syedpost

syedpost

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
toronto
Visa Office......
islamabad
AOR Received.
May2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Passport Req..
still awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
Hi Syedpost. Accept my heartiest congratulations on becoming Canadian Citizen. It was wonderful association with you in Feb 2019 group. Keep us posted your valuable suggestions and advises to the members as abd when asked for. Wish you issuance of Canadian Passport.
thank you Chrisstina .... hang on tight you will get good news soon now