+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2018 CEC Applicants

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
I received the following message,is it a standard message or case specific ,I applied under CEC FEB 6 You file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.
I reverece my GCMS notes today and in that they have mentioned eligibility Review Required. I am an ICT closed LMIA exempted WP holder claiming additional 50 points for arranged employment and that point is where they have mentioned eligibility Review Required. Maybe u sgoush get ur GCMS notes and check.

Ashare

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Congratulations !!
So happy for you :)
Hi All,

Just got PPR.

AOR - 25 Feb
Medical (IP1) - 7 March
Background Check (IP2) - 22 June
Golden Email (PPR) - 26 June

There is light at the end of the tunnel for us. Stay strong February Fam and good luck.

Nath_Sz

May 31, 2018
Hi All,

Just got PPR.

AOR - 25 Feb
Medical (IP1) - 7 March
Background Check (IP2) - 22 June
Golden Email (PPR) - 26 June

There is light at the end of the tunnel for us. Stay strong February Fam and good luck.
Congrats!!! Fingers crossed for the rest of us now

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi all,

Just landed today. Everything went smoothly. They just asked if any convictions or any dependants. Took 5 minutes to do. Hope all goes well with you guys.
How long did u get back passport. How many days after delivered?

Geriasmk

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Got a email notification that my COPR is on the way back via registered post.

Took 5 Business days for the Sydney, Australia VFS Office.