+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2018 CEC Applicants

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Feb 11th- AOR
Oct 5th - Rejection
So it took almost 9 months for Cic to reject your file. Are they crazy? If they want to reject your file, they should done it within 1-2 months, atleast you can save 7 months of going through so much stress.

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
So it took almost 9 months for Cic to reject your file. Are they crazy? If they want to reject your file, they should done it within 1-2 months, atleast you can save 7 months of going through so much stress.
Yeah i hear you. They rejected on in the 5th and my WP was expiring on the 15th of Oct. So the stress is not over as i'm working on implied status ( i reapplied for PR while on implied status) right now. Hopefully there is a happy ending to all this.

Reactions: jessy87

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Yeah i hear you. They rejected on in the 5th and my WP was expiring on the 15th of Oct. So the stress is not over as i'm working on implied status ( i reapplied for PR while on implied status) right now. Hopefully there is a happy ending to all this.
ohh ohkk got you.. gud luck to you.. u r gonna do better this time.. believe me.. stay positive..

Reactions: asd1985

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
One of the 5 WE letters i had was missing the lead statement. It was from a major Canadian University. They rejected it based on that reason only.
Could you please explain what do you mean by “lead statement”? What should the letter say as lead statement?
What was your visa office?

Last edited:

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
Could you please explain what do you mean by “lead statement”? What should the letter say as lead statement?
What was your visa office?
It's like a job description, which specifically includes what you did at your organization. I used this one, as it fit my NOC.

http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/Profile.aspx?val=7&val1=2171

For Visa office question, as i was CEC inland, i'm guessing there is only one visa office for that category.