+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2018 CEC Applicants

abash

Jun 7, 2018
Same her

e

MY AOR WAS 08th FEB, I received my PPR after 120 days (4 months).
Sent my passport for stamping and received it in 3 days
Did my landing Niagra Falls Rainbow Bridge 02 July
waiting for MY PR CARD which will be before 2nd Sepetember

Shaq

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Hey guys, what’s the best time to call CIC within Canada? I have tried 12pm CST but it never works. The call ends with the message we are experiencing high volume and cannot transfer your call to an agent. This happens after hearing my status through an automated system. (posting this on multiple threads)

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
Hey guys, what’s the best time to call CIC within Canada? I have tried 12pm CST but it never works. The call ends with the message we are experiencing high volume and cannot transfer your call to an agent. This happens after hearing my status through an automated system. (posting this on multiple threads)
Hi, try 12-1pm PST

Reactions: Shaq

alldrops

Apr 11, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
31-07-2018
AOR Received.
15-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
17-10-2018
Hey guys, just wanted to give you a quick update on my case:

I've applied on Feb 6, 2018. My application got stuck after March 6, when they requested some additional docs.
I ordered my GCMS notes at the end of May, and there hasn't been any movement since then.
So on August 1, I decided to withdraw my application because of something I found out on my notes.

When I received my ITA, I was invited through CEC. The problem is: when I submitted my documents, 2 months of my experience were expired because they were older than 3 years. So instead of rejecting my application, IRCC decided to process my case as FSW instead of CEC (I never seen that happening before). I didn't have enough proof of funds, was pretty close to it though - so they forwarded that to a ~senior official to analyze that. And that's where it got stuck.

Fast forward to August, I withdrew my application and decided to apply again. On Aug 8, I received my new ITA and submitted everything again on Aug 15.

My advice to you all is: if you application is taking longer, request your GCMS notes - they ARE helpful.
Good luck, February fam. I'm restarting my journey.
And be patient like me. Soon we'll all be PRs :)

Reactions: Ashare

sbtcak

Jun 23, 2016
Hey guys, just wanted to give you a quick update on my case:

I've applied on Feb 6, 2018. My application got stuck after March 6, when they requested some additional docs.
I ordered my GCMS notes at the end of May, and there hasn't been any movement since then.
So on August 1, I decided to withdraw my application because of something I found out on my notes.

When I received my ITA, I was invited through CEC. The problem is: when I submitted my documents, 2 months of my experience were expired because they were older than 3 years. So instead of rejecting my application, IRCC decided to process my case as FSW instead of CEC (I never seen that happening before). I didn't have enough proof of funds, was pretty close to it though - so they forwarded that to a ~senior official to analyze that. And that's where it got stuck.

Fast forward to August, I withdrew my application and decided to apply again. On Aug 8, I received my new ITA and submitted everything again on Aug 15.

My advice to you all is: if you application is taking longer, request your GCMS notes - they ARE helpful.
Good luck, February fam. I'm restarting my journey.
And be patient like me. Soon we'll all be PRs :)
I am with you on that journey! Exactly same thing happened to me and am restarting mine too. I received ITA yesterday so we will be in the same August boat. Good luck to you!

Reactions: alldrops

Shinphil

Aug 6, 2018
AOR Feb 23,
I have received my GCMS notes today. I was shocked to see that the decision was Eligibility not met due to CRS calculated by the agent was 435 as opposed to ITA score 485. The reason is insufficient evidence of job duties provided for foreign work experience. Is there any way to rectify this or I have to apply for new PR application
May i know what steps did you do after that?

Dr.dhruv

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
CANADA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi there. Can you please check out duties of my noc code 1221 as a Dental Office Coordinator for matching up lead statement and main duties?

His daily responsibilities include, but were not limited to the following:
• Coordinate dental inventory and control on dental office budget
• Manage in ordering of dental and office supplies and equipment as needed
• Oversee patient-management software (Tracker) and ensure accurate patient records including charting, client’s files, x-rays and treatment plans
• Prepare treatment plans and estimates for the patients as directed by Dentist
• Determine and establish standard dental operating procedures
• Set up dental office priorities including continuity of patient care and patient flow
• Coordinate day to day operations of dental office including facilities planning and utilization of resources
• Coordinate a daily schedule chart audit and make paper copies for each dental treatment room
• Update financial, medical and insurance information when a patient arrives
• Generate financial statements and daily end reports for Dentist
• Invoice patients for dental services according to insurance coverage as well as follow up with insurance company if needed
• Assist in scheduling and booking appointments
• Participate in staff meeting and staff training
• Maintain clear communication of issues within the dental unit
• Manage patient calls and inquiries about appointments, confirmations, reschedules and cancellations
• Advise the Dental Office Staffs or Health and Safety Representative on Occupational Health and Safety issues affecting clinic staff
• Understand and ensure RCDSO dental policies, practices and guidelines are adhered to within the dental office
• Respect and maintain confidentiality for all patients according to all applicable standards and the Privacy Act
• Participate in appropriate professionaldevelopment and continuing education as required
• Ensure storage, packaging and collection of infectious wastes/sharps in accordance with the dental office infection control/sharp policy

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
leaving a reply to join the whatsapp group. Application "in progress" since Feb 10.

My WP expires on OCT 15th, 2018. Medical expired 30th may 2018. I was wondering if i can get a BOWP by using that medical via flag poling, even though the medical expires after 1 year.

Thoughts?

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
leaving a reply to join the whatsapp group. Application "in progress" since Feb 10.

My WP expires on OCT 15th, 2018. Medical expired 30th may 2018. I was wondering if i can get a BOWP by using that medical via flag poling, even though the medical expires after 1 year.

Thoughts?
you cannot obtain BOWP via flagpooling, you need to apply online, dont forget to add your AoR document

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
you cannot obtain BOWP via flagpooling, you need to apply online, dont forget to add your AoR document
Thanks for saving me a trip to Niagara Falls tomorrow.

Any idea about the typical length of the BOWP, assuming it gets approved?

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
Thanks for saving me a trip to Niagara Falls tomorrow.

Any idea about the typical length of the BOWP, assuming it gets approved?
you can check the approximate time of processing BOWP application on cic website, it is quite accurate..50-60 days

and do not forget to apply when your WP is still valid...