+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2018 CEC Applicants

Ashlesh007

Jul 30, 2014
Hi Geriasmk,

Count me in too I have Feb 25 AOR and no response yet. Is there any problem with our application?

Thanks

Also, can anyone add me to WhatsApp group if any?

Diya_17

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hello All,

Starting this new thread for CEC applicants who received AoR in February 2018.

WHATSAPP group -
If you received your AoR in February, leave a reply (not your number) on this thread and I will send you the link to join. Please do not share it in other groups. This is only for the CEC applicants who received the AoR in February, 2018.
Please send me link to add in whats app. AOR 13 Feb

Diya_17

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi Geriasmk,

Count me in too I have Feb 25 AOR and no response yet. Is there any problem with our application?

Thanks

Also, can anyone add me to WhatsApp group if any?
Same here no update!!. Callled CIC today, eligibility in progress and background checks in progress.

AOR 13 Feb
Med passed- 21 Feb

I want to know how to order GCMS notes. How helpful they are ?

Ashlesh007

Jul 30, 2014

Ashlesh007

Jul 30, 2014
Hello All,

Starting this new thread for CEC applicants who received AoR in February 2018.

WHATSAPP group -
If you received your AoR in February, leave a reply (not your number) on this thread and I will send you the link to join. Please do not share it in other groups. This is only for the CEC applicants who received the AoR in February, 2018.
Hi Boopathy,

Can you send me the link to the WhatsApp group?

Thanks

sbtcak

Jun 23, 2016
hi

I finally got an update today

" in queue to be reviewed for security checks "
" finalization of application would be the next step after security is reviewed and passed "
" Please contact us in approximately 1 month if you wish to have another update "

is this a sign i could get my PPR in one month's time? i dont want to raise my hopes too high.
How did you get your update?? Did you call CIC?

Geriasmk

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Hi All.

Just got PPR.

AOR - 12 Feb
RPRF Request - 7 March
Paid - 13 March
PPR - 20 June

Sorry, I don't know my IP1 and IP2 because I used a lawyer.

There is light at the end of the tunnel for us. Stay strong February Fam and good luck.

Diya_17

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi All.

Just got PPR.

AOR - 12 Feb
RPRF Request - 7 March
Paid - 13 March
PPR - 20 June

Sorry, I don't know my IP1 and IP2 because I used a lawyer.

There is light at the end of the tunnel for us. Stay strong February Fam and good luck.
Congrats!! Atleast good to see that they are acting on Feb applicants..

Raghu436

Jan 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-02-2018
Passport Req..
04-07-2018
I received the following message,is it a standard message or case specific ,I applied under CEC FEB 6 You file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I received the following message,is it a standard message or case specific ,I applied under CEC FEB 6 You file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.
This is the CSE reply I got today. April AOR CEC

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.