+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

cvgas

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Not sure if you would need FBI PCC but if you are sending again, get digital prints. This will guarantee that you are mailing good prints.
If I remember correctly, six months or longer - you need PCC from that country.

Rihan89

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Visa Offce
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Not Needed
Interview........
Not Needed
VISA ISSUED...
18 - 05 - 15
LANDED..........
01-09-2015
I had submitted INK prints since, I wasn’t aware at that time I could have my digital print printed on FD-258. The place that I went to, sent ink prints to FBI very frequently and they could tell just by looking if the prints came out good. But again with INK prints you are relying on someone’s judgement.

Call UPS locations and ask if they can take digital prints and then print them on FBI form. Someone listed a business in Boston area and I found one place in Central Jersey for digital prints.

I would also find an FBI channeler location and ask them if they can print it for you on FD-258 form or ask them if they know a business that can do it for you.
So basically the digital option is just for the applicants from the US. I am based in Western Canada, every place that i called they say they do the INK way. so sad

prerna4rishav

Apr 21, 2017
Just received reply to my email from identity@fbi.gov that
"We are processing request received 8/21/2017".
Thanks a lot for the info. My package was delivered on 21st August yet my credit card isn't charged yet, made a call and they have no information on my package. So I am just worried what happened to my application.

USPS tracking number says it's delivered to CLARKSBURG, WV 26306, but doesn't say 'Delivered, to Agent' or anything like that. Wondering if my application package is lost :(.

Surendra2918

Aug 8, 2017
Thanks a lot for the info. My package was delivered on 21st August yet my credit card isn't charged yet, made a call and they have no information on my package. So I am just worried what happened to my application.

USPS tracking number says it's delivered to CLARKSBURG, WV 26306, but doesn't say 'Delivered, to Agent' or anything like that. Wondering if my application package is lost :(.
I will suggest wait two more days. They have started 21st August. Since 19th and 20th was Saturday and Sunday respectively there will be more application received on Monday 21st which will take atleast two days to process whatever number of request they received on Monday.

Reactions: prerna4rishav

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Hi Guys..Please help me out here. I was working in USA and now working in India. I got my ITA 15 days back. Planning to courier the finger print card tomorrow. I don't have a credit card so i can't fill the credit card form. Now i am relying on Certified Cheque Option. Now this is unknown to Indian Banks. They can issue me a foreign Demand Draft? Is it same as the Certified Cheque? Please help me out i as don't have much time left.
you can send your debit card details in the CC form, just make sure international transactions are enabled on it.

cvgas

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Folks- What is the expiration of FBI PCC? I have ready different answers, 90 days, 6 months, and 1 year. I could not find any guidance on this on CIC website. Reason for asking is because I submitted my application with FBI PCC pending. The submission link requires an "expiry date" for the uploaded document. Thanks for all the help!

https://ibb.co/mFQCHm

kynno

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
USA
NOC Code......
Folks- What is the expiration of FBI PCC? I have ready different answers, 90 days, 6 months, and 1 year. I could not find any guidance on this on CIC website. Reason for asking is because I submitted my application with FBI PCC pending. The submission link requires an "expiry date" for the uploaded document. Thanks for all the help!

They are only good for 6 months generally. Especially if you are still living the country where you got the PCC from. That being said, if you are no longer in the US, then 1 year is a good.

Reactions: cvgas

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018

i read in some forum that it for 1 year. i submitted and filled it 1 year time period.

Reactions: cvgas

VSK491

Jul 8, 2017
Hi All,

I have got ITA on 15th Nov and deadline of submission of documents/fee on 14th Feb. My FBI PCC reached on 23rd Nov. So I cannot meet the deadline of 14th with current trend. It can come only end of Feb or 1st week of March.
Should I wait till 14th Feb to submit all docs( proof that I have submitted for FBI PCC) or can I submit the other docs and upload the proof of FBI and seek extension once CIC asks for more docs.
1. My concern is the reference letter I have got is of July date(which I used for ON PNP). Getting it again is a challenging task. Will CIC ask for a recent ref letter. I still continue in the same role and same company
2. Same is the doubt for bank statements. If I submit on 14th Feb should the bank statement be the recent one till Jan or can I submit these by end of Dec itself to avoid these challenges.
Any advise is welcome

thanks in advamce

Reactions: Bhargavg2002

drezashah

Jun 28, 2017
Dear friends,
A few details first:
Deadline to submit application: 5th Dec
My wife’s FBI application delivered: 20th Sep
1.Do they give 60 days as extention?
2.Does this delay affect the whole application(goes on hold) or only my dependent’s?