+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
Reactions: keroppi

maratdirk

Nov 16, 2017
Haha thats what I am thinking about...but just wanted to double check since sometimes the docs are required to be sealed.

Haha thats what I am thinking about...but just wanted to double check since sometimes the docs are required to be sealed.
Jest aside, that was a good/valid question you raised. However, since CIC only needs digital copies (i.e. scans), its okay to open the PCC envelope. We don't have to send any documents physically to anywhere.

Reactions: jagadishgandhi

canadalove85

Aug 4, 2017
I submitted my e-APR with the FBI LOE. I have now received the FBI PCC but have not received any ADR from CIC. What should I do?
How do I upload my FBI PCC in my application?
Should I wait for the ADR from CIC or can I upload it right away in my application?

I submitted my e-APR with the FBI LOE. I have now received the FBI PCC but have not received any ADR from CIC. What should I do?
How do I upload my FBI PCC in my application?
Should I wait for the ADR from CIC or can I upload it right away in my application?
I believe you can submit it via a CSE (Case-Specific Enquiry) request. You don't need to wait for an ADR.

capri_sanjeev

Jul 19, 2017
I have one question on FBI PCC. I have ITA on 11/15, I sent the request to FBI for PCC and it was delivered on 11/17. I doubt that it will come before the application submission date, so may be I will ask for extension providing LOE. But in the interim is it a good idea to send another request to FBI (just to make sure we don't get any fingerprint issue or any other issue with the first application) ? Experts please advice.

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
I have one question on FBI PCC. I have ITA on 11/15, I sent the request to FBI for PCC and it was delivered on 11/17. I doubt that it will come before the application submission date, so may be I will ask for extension providing LOE. But in the interim is it a good idea to send another request to FBI (just to make sure we don't get any fingerprint issue or any other issue with the first application) ? Experts please advice.
There is no definite answer for your question. It is of course a good idea to send a second application (if you don't mind paying extra money) just in case your fingerprints are rejected. What you could have done is to send multiple fingerprint cards with your application. In this case, you can increase your chances and don't pay extra fees. Good Luck!

cvgas

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
You should have gotten digital finger print on the FBI card to avoid this uncertainty. You can send a backup, but if you are re-sending INK prints you will be in the same situation. You wouldn't know until it is processed.

As I am typing this another thought came to mind. There is another unethical way to handle this. I know few US banks will allow creating temporary/virtual numbers for online transactions that you can disable anytime. If the first prints go through, you can always disable the second credit card virtual number and your credit card will be declined. However, you will be gaming the system to get undue advantage.

can-app

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
Hi all, how much time does FBI PCC take to reach India, especially Pune, India. MY PCC was sent by FBI on Nov 7 but I have not still received it.

capri_sanjeev

Jul 19, 2017
There is no definite answer for your question. It is of course a good idea to send a second application (if you don't mind paying extra money) just in case your fingerprints are rejected. What you could have done is to send multiple fingerprint cards with your application. In this case, you can increase your chances and don't pay extra fees. Good Luck!
Thanks for the response.