+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

capri_sanjeev

Jul 19, 2017
You should have gotten digital finger print on the FBI card to avoid this uncertainty. You can send a backup, but if you are re-sending INK prints you will be in the same situation. You wouldn't know until it is processed.

As I am typing this another thought came to mind. There is another unethical way to handle this. I know few US banks will allow creating temporary/virtual numbers for online transactions that you can disable anytime. If the first prints go through, you can always disable the second credit card virtual number and your credit card will be declined. However, you will be gaming the system to get undue advantage.
Thanks for the advice, I will never go for unethical option. But yes, I am thinking of doing digital ones now. If I send 2 requests for FBI for the same thing that should not be an issue ?

Slm1003

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Has anyone with CC charged Nov 22nd received their results in the mail yet? I can’t check my mail until tonight and I estimate it could be delivered today... I know I’m impatient, it’s just already been such a long wait. :) just wondering! Thanks.

cvgas

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Thanks for the advice, I will never go for unethical option. But yes, I am thinking of doing digital ones now. If I send 2 requests for FBI for the same thing that should not be an issue ?
Nope. You will just have two reports, assuming the first one goes through.

cvgas

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Has anyone with CC charged Nov 22nd received their results in the mail yet? I can’t check my mail until tonight and I estimate it could be delivered today... I know I’m impatient, it’s just already been such a long wait. :) just wondering! Thanks.
Are you in the US? If they mailed it on 24th, you should have it by now via First class mail.

Slm1003

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Are you in the US? If they mailed it on 24th, you should have it by now via First class mail.
I am, but it was mailed on Monday the 27th (the 23rd was Thanksgiving) since it takes two days from processing to be mailed out... so today would be the earliest by First class mail delivery standards. Again, just super impatient and hoping maybe it would be sent out early.

cvgas

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
I am, but it was mailed on Monday the 27th (the 23rd was Thanksgiving) since it takes two days from processing to be mailed out... so today would be the earliest by First class mail delivery standards. Again, just super impatient and hoping maybe it would be sent out early.
I am in the same situation. Mine was also mailed on the 27th. I am in NJ and haven't received it yet.

vvijay26

Dec 1, 2017
Hi all, I am a newbie on this forum and live in San Francisco Bay Area. I have been trying to get digital prints on Fd258 since last 1 month, but every shop does ink Rolling on fd258. Only if the prints are directly sent to fbi, they do live Scan( I can't do this since I am not us citizen). Can someone help me point to any shop that would digitally scan and print it on fd258 in SF Bay area? Thanks for all help.

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Hi all, how long would it take for the delivery of the FBI PCC to reach an address in Canada? Thanks!

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Please can anyone suggest if I can apply US PCC with my friend's credit card. I do not have a CC.
Yes you can. Read here: https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

Can someone else pay for my Identity History Summary?
Yes. They must complete the Credit Card Payment Form with the cardholder’s signature or obtain a money order or certified check for $18 U.S. dollars made payable to the Treasury of the United States. Please be sure to sign where required. If paying by credit card, don’t forget to include the expiration date of the credit card that you are using.

Sington

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Hi all, I am a newbie on this forum and live in San Francisco Bay Area. I have been trying to get digital prints on Fd258 since last 1 month, but every shop does ink Rolling on fd258. Only if the prints are directly sent to fbi, they do live Scan( I can't do this since I am not us citizen). Can someone help me point to any shop that would digitally scan and print it on fd258 in SF Bay area? Thanks for all help.
Hi,

If you are not a US citizen you will need to get fingerprints from the nearest police station. Fingerprints from third arty agencies will not be accepted by IRCC. Check with your nearest police department. Hope this helps.

Regards

cheera

Jan 12, 2014
Yes you can. Read here: https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

Can someone else pay for my Identity History Summary?
Yes. They must complete the Credit Card Payment Form with the cardholder’s signature or obtain a money order or certified check for $18 U.S. dollars made payable to the Treasury of the United States. Please be sure to sign where required. If paying by credit card, don’t forget to include the expiration date of the credit card that you are using.
Thank you Kestrel.

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Hi,

If you are not a US citizen you will need to get fingerprints from the nearest police station. Fingerprints from third arty agencies will not be accepted by IRCC. Check with your nearest police department. Hope this helps.

Regards
Why would IRCC need to accept the Fingerprints ? FD-258 Fingerprint card needs to be accepted by FBI only, correct ? My understanding is that we need to submit our USA FBI PCC to the IRCC and not the fingerprinting card. Is that correct or please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks!