+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

abhcan

Star Member
how soon did you get the report
i just got the fingerprints done through them. They charged me close to 3000 Rs. for that. Rest of the application they helped me to fill out.

They have 3 options
1. Only fingerprints - we fill the application and mail it out on our own - 3000 /-
2. Fingerprints + application - we will hard copy of result in mail- 12-16 weeks - 9000/-
3. Fingerprints + application(expedited) - we will get soft copy in 2 weeks - 22000/-

barnicole85

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
Other
Anyone know any agencies in Vancouver that will do digital prints for the FBI PCC?

The place I went to (and subsequently my prints got rejected) only do the ink and roll. Should I try Vancouver police or RCMP?

Tombryant246

Nov 26, 2017
I got the notice to submit with FBI PCC within 2 days of submitting my application and I provided an LOE for pending FBI PCC. I was given 60 additional days to provide the pending documents, post which they said they will continue processing the application with documents that are submitted. Having a PCC from FBI is mandatory because without that they will certainly deny the application. It is documented on the CIC website.
So did you actually submit your application with your proof of fbi request and an LOE or did you request more time to submit your application?

Bhargavg2002

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
Hi All,

I have got ITA on 15th Nov and deadline of submission of documents/fee on 14th Feb. My FBI PCC reached on 23rd Nov. So I cannot meet the deadline of 14th with current trend. It can come only end of Feb or 1st week of March.
Should I wait till 14th Feb to submit all docs( proof that I have submitted for FBI PCC) or can I submit the other docs and upload the proof of FBI and seek extension once CIC asks for more docs.
1. My concern is the reference letter I have got is of July date(which I used for ON PNP). Getting it again is a challenging task. Will CIC ask for a recent ref letter. I still continue in the same role and same company
2. Same is the doubt for bank statements. If I submit on 14th Feb should the bank statement be the recent one till Jan or can I submit these by end of Dec itself to avoid these challenges.
Any advise is welcome

thanks in advamce

Hi,

I am in similar situation, I got my dead line for application submission for the first week of January. I will not get my FBI clearance or Indian PCC till then. I want to know whether you have got any information related to extension for submission of documents or any other guidance.

Thanks in advance.

cvgas

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hi,

I am in similar situation, I got my dead line for application submission for the first week of January. I will not get my FBI clearance or Indian PCC till then. I want to know whether you have got any information related to extension for submission of documents or any other guidance.

Thanks in advance.
Just submit your application a day to two before the deadline with letter of explanation that you have applied for FBI PCC and waiting due to long processing time. CIC will give you another 60 days to furnish the missing documents.

I am not sure what happens if you still can't furnish the documents within the 60 day extension after you have submitted your application. My guess is that in genuine cases, CIC should give aanother extension without fussing too much.

prerna4rishav

Apr 21, 2017
I will suggest wait two more days. They have started 21st August. Since 19th and 20th was Saturday and Sunday respectively there will be more application received on Monday 21st which will take atleast two days to process whatever number of request they received on Monday.
Thanks dear. I am patiently waiting now :oops:. I read they're already on 22nd August packages, but my credit card isn't charged yet for 21st Aug delivered package. Just hoping the worst doesn't happen i.e. application package lost since I got only 45 days left for my extended deadline. :eek:

Anyone got their CC charged for 21st Aug ? Didn't read any so just asking :).

Surendra2918

Aug 8, 2017
Thanks dear. I am patiently waiting now :oops:. I read they're already on 22nd August packages, but my credit card isn't charged yet for 21st Aug delivered package. Just hoping the worst doesn't happen i.e. application package lost since I got only 45 days left for my extended deadline. :eek:

Anyone got their CC charged for 21st Aug ? Didn't read any so just asking :).
Today I email them with my tracking number, date it reached fbi, first name, last name and date of birth. My package reached fbi on 22nd August. My CC charged today and got reply from FBI email stating successfully completed and they will be mailing on 28/11/2017.

Reactions: abhcan

prerna4rishav

Apr 21, 2017
Today I email them with my tracking number, date it reached fbi, first name, last name and date of birth. My package reached fbi on 22nd August. My CC charged today and got reply from FBI email stating successfully completed and they will be mailing on 28/11/2017.
Thanks dear. My CC is charged today but after hours (after 05:00 PM EST). Hopefully it's accepted, will enquire tomorrow !

Reactions: Surendra2918

cvgas

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
So did you actually submit your application with your proof of fbi request and an LOE or did you request more time to submit your application?
Submitted with LOE. After submission CIC came back and gave me 60 days of extension to provide the missing documents.