+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

barnicole85

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
Other
My package was delivered on August 18th and my credit card charged today on November 22nd.
That's great! Mine was delivered on the 18th too, so will keep an eye on my bank today. (It's not been charged yet.)

Crystal0002

May 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05-11-2017
AOR Received.
05-11-2017
Passport Req..
18-05-2018
My package was delivered on August 18th and my credit card charged today on November 22nd.
Mine too. Delivered august 18. Charged Nov 22. Once your credit card is charged does it mean your finger prints were acceoted?

cnrp

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
13-12-2017
Mine too. Delivered august 18. Charged Nov 22. Once your credit card is charged does it mean your finger prints were acceoted?
Just called them to make sure. They asked me my last and first name and date of birth respectively. Mine were accepted.

barnicole85

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
Other
My card has just been charged and my application was received on August 18. Going to email them to see if the prints were accepted. :)

cvgas

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Nope. They are going to charge you regardless your prints go through or not. That's because they have to run the prints before they know it is good or bad. The only way to confirm that your prints went through is by calling or emailing them. Good Luck

Last edited:

cvgas

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Packet received: August 18
Credit Card charged: November 22
Called and confirmed prints went through. Mail going out on November 27

After reading some of the posts, one thing that did start to make me nervous was my INK prints. Like other folks suggested, go with digital option. This ensures your prints are good before sending to FBI, otherwise you are just gambling.

AKOPEIN

Nov 24, 2017
Hi Guys... in the FD 258 Finger Print Cart there is a column called Employer and Address ... what should i fill here? I am bit confused

Rihan89

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Visa Offce
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Not Needed
Interview........
Not Needed
VISA ISSUED...
18 - 05 - 15
LANDED..........
01-09-2015
Packet received: August 18
Credit Card charged: November 22
Called and confirmed prints went through. Mail going out on November 27

After reading some of the posts, one thing that did start to make me nervous was my INK prints. Like other folks suggested, go with digital option. This ensures your prints are good before sending to FBI, otherwise you are just gambling.
In which place you got digital fingerprints??? I am trying to find any business that offers digital fingerprinting for fbi , so far no luck

cvgas

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hi Guys... in the FD 258 Finger Print Cart there is a column called Employer and Address ... what should i fill here? I am bit confused
If you are working in EVC model, fill your employer address not client. When I went for my prints the person told me that it is optional and we left it blank for my wife since, she is not working anymore.

Last edited:

cvgas

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
In which place you got digital fingerprints??? I am trying to find any business that offers digital fingerprinting for fbi , so far no luck
I had submitted INK prints since, I wasn’t aware at that time I could have my digital print printed on FD-258. The place that I went to, sent ink prints to FBI very frequently and they could tell just by looking if the prints came out good. But again with INK prints you are relying on someone’s judgement.

Call UPS locations and ask if they can take digital prints and then print them on FBI form. Someone listed a business in Boston area and I found one place in Central Jersey for digital prints.

I would also find an FBI channeler location and ask them if they can print it for you on FD-258 form or ask them if they know a business that can do it for you.

Last edited:

barnicole85

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
Other
After 14 weeks of waiting my prints were rejected. :( I've never lived in the States but have over 6 months of travel there in the last 10 years which was why I was getting the fingerprints done.

Any suggestions? I have not been requested from IRCC to send in the PCC from the US but wanted to have them ready just in case.

Should I just get them re-done ASAP and send in multiple copies of the fingerprints this time?

So annoyed!

AKOPEIN

Nov 24, 2017
Hi Guys..Please help me out here. I was working in USA and now working in India. I got my ITA 15 days back. Planning to courier the finger print card tomorrow. I don't have a credit card so i can't fill the credit card form. Now i am relying on Certified Cheque Option. Now this is unknown to Indian Banks. They can issue me a foreign Demand Draft? Is it same as the Certified Cheque? Please help me out i as don't have much time left.

Crystal0002

May 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05-11-2017
AOR Received.
05-11-2017
Passport Req..
18-05-2018
After 14 weeks of waiting my prints were rejected. :( I've never lived in the States but have over 6 months of travel there in the last 10 years which was why I was getting the fingerprints done.

Any suggestions? I have not been requested from IRCC to send in the PCC from the US but wanted to have them ready just in case.

Should I just get them re-done ASAP and send in multiple copies of the fingerprints this time?

So annoyed!
Sorry about that
I think you should get your finger prints redone, so wen cic asks for them you would have it ready.

Reactions: barnicole85

cvgas

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017

So annoyed!
Not sure if you would need FBI PCC but if you are sending again, get digital prints. This will guarantee that you are mailing good prints.

Reactions: barnicole85

barnicole85

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
Other
Not sure if you would need FBI PCC but if you are sending again, get digital prints. This will guarantee that you are mailing good prints.
Thanks guys! I'm not sure if I need them either, but going back again today to do them again. Will ask if it's possible for digital copy.