+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Thanks for the update! Mine was delivered the 18th so we’re so close. I’m hoping processed by tomorrow or Wednesday and out in the mail by Monday at the latest. :)
Awesome, August 16 is in the running, I'm up.

applicant_2016

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Anyone please help me out.
Depends on where you are. If you're already in the US -->you can go your local police station and get it done there. They will print you on the standard FD258 form and then you can mail them to FBI with other forms. If you're outside US - not sure but I am sure there will be livescan locations nearby somewhere that can print you on the FD258 form.

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Thanks for the suggestion!
So, this case specific query is any different than submitting the application with a LoE. And does CIC give more than 2 months for submitting missing docs because 2 months wont be sufficient for me because FBI ll take at least 3 months from now to process Nov 17 application.
I submitted my application with LoE - mentioning that I have not received the FBI PCC. Later when CIC sent a Additional Document Request (ADR) for the same, I raised a Case Specific Enquiry (CSE). By that time, I had already re-applied for my wife's PCC (3-4 weeks back) and had couple of correspondences (emails) with FBI. So, in the CSE, I mentioned my situation and requested for time till end of Nov, to which they agreed. They gave me additional 90 days to submit the document, which was almost end of Nov. So that was good enough time. My wife's PCC came in around 1st week of Oct and I submitted the same on the same week.

CIC is aware of the delays at FBI and they are considerate of that. But you need to ask for realistic time; 2-3 months and they would consider. If you ask for 4-5 months, they'll decline. So, be clear and specific also provide them evidences that you are chasing, communicating with FBI for the document.

So for you, you submit your application now with an LoE, and when CIC sends an ADR (usually in 3-4 weeks after AoR), you can evaluate your situation. When they send ADR, they usually give you 90 days, so if you need more time, raise a CSE and ask for additional time. Hope this is clear and helps :)

MannyQ

Oct 6, 2017
I just called the FBI for the status of my report, as of 11/21/17 9:30 am, they are processing applications received on 8/17/2017.

salmbagjaf

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
My application reached around 15th-18th Aug. CC got charged on 21st Nov and the report is being mailed on 21st Nov. GLTA.
May I ask where will it be mailed to? Mine was processed today and I called them and they said it will be mailed out on Friday morning! I live in Canada.

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
I just called the FBI for the status of my report, as of 11/21/17 9:30 am, they are processing applications received on 8/17/2017.
Wait i'm confused, I just got a response stating still on Aug 15 processing. Others are stating Aug 16. This is very interesting and unstable.

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
May I ask where will it be mailed to? Mine was processed today and I called them and they said it will be mailed out on Friday morning! I live in Canada.
Gee, I thought Friday was a US holiday though?

cvgas

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Wait i'm confused, I just got a response stating still on Aug 15 processing. Others are stating Aug 16. This is very interesting and unstable.
If they were to wait till all the application from a given date are processed completely, then it will be a longer wait for all of us. In other words- they are wrapping up Aug 15th applications and starting to pick up August 16. It's a rolling window.

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
If they were to wait till all the application from a given date are processed completely, then it will be a longer wait for all of us. In other words- they are wrapping up Aug 15th applications and starting to pick up August 16. It's a rolling window.
Oh ok cool.

Vikasnarru

Nov 16, 2017
I submitted my application with LoE - mentioning that I have not received the FBI PCC. Later when CIC sent a Additional Document Request (ADR) for the same, I raised a Case Specific Enquiry (CSE). By that time, I had already re-applied for my wife's PCC (3-4 weeks back) and had couple of correspondences (emails) with FBI. So, in the CSE, I mentioned my situation and requested for time till end of Nov, to which they agreed. They gave me additional 90 days to submit the document, which was almost end of Nov. So that was good enough time. My wife's PCC came in around 1st week of Oct and I submitted the same on the same week.

CIC is aware of the delays at FBI and they are considerate of that. But you need to ask for realistic time; 2-3 months and they would consider. If you ask for 4-5 months, they'll decline. So, be clear and specific also provide them evidences that you are chasing, communicating with FBI for the document.

So for you, you submit your application now with an LoE, and when CIC sends an ADR (usually in 3-4 weeks after AoR), you can evaluate your situation. When they send ADR, they usually give you 90 days, so if you need more time, raise a CSE and ask for additional time. Hope this is clear and helps :)
Well, this clarified all my doubts. I am certainly going to submit my application with a LoE.
Thanks a ton!!!

cnrp

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
13-12-2017
My package was delivered on August 18th and my credit card charged today on November 22nd.