sanjshet88

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
one more day to wait... :-(
so mostly they wil open 5th on wednesday.. fingers crossed.. :)
everyone with nearby dates plz update the forum as soon as ur cards are charged.. :)

Rihan89

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Visa Offce
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Not Needed
Interview........
Not Needed
VISA ISSUED...
18 - 05 - 15
LANDED..........
01-09-2015
This is so frustrating . My package reached fbi on October 3rd. This is the email that i got from them today\

Thank you for your inquiry,

We are unable to locate your request at this time.

The current processing time for an FBI Background Check is taking 14-16 weeks to complete from the date the request was received. It can take 14+ weeks for a request to clear our security process, so we are not able to see the request in our system until then.

At this time we are opening mail we received on approximately October 02, 2017.

diliprath

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-02-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
File Transfer...
08-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-02-2018
Passport Req..
16-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2018
I saw the charge on my card today (16 Jan 2018). Below are my time lines if it helps in any way.

Date sent to FBI - 30th Sep 2017
Date received by FBI - Not sure as I had sent via normal USPS post (mostly 05 Oct 2017)
Application sent from - Nashville, TN, USA
Created profile in FSW program - 18 Dec 2017
Got ITA - 20 Dec 2017
Credit Card charged for FBI PCC - 16th Jan 2018

Reactions: 8494193

diliprath

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-02-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
File Transfer...
08-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-02-2018
Passport Req..
16-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2018
Reactions: 8494193

vivcomper

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Unfortunately, yes. It must be issued after the last date she is present in the US.

As she has already submitted for Express entry and waiting for FBI PCC but she is expecting a delay in FBI PCC . So she sent an email to CIC and submitted a form as well after she talked to CIC agent helpline to extend the deadline for her.And now she gets a standard reply from them as follows in red font.But this is generic and they have not replied whether or not , they can extend any timeline for her until she gets FBI PCC.

Should it be a concern ? Can CIC wait ? What if she does not get FBI PCC in time, Is there a fear of application getting rejected ?
Please help.Thanks

We appreciate you taking the time to inform us that you are taking the necessary steps in order to obtain the document that is required for your application.

While verifying your file, we noticed that the office responsible is already aware of your steps to obtain this document.

We invite you to provide the document as soon as possible in order to ensure the process of your application continues as smoothly as possible.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

As she has already submitted for Express entry and waiting for FBI PCC but she is expecting a delay in FBI PCC . So she sent an email to CIC and submitted a form as well after she talked to CIC agent helpline to extend the deadline for her.And now she gets a standard reply from them as follows in red font.But this is generic and they have not replied whether or not , they can extend any timeline for her until she gets FBI PCC.

Should it be a concern ? Can CIC wait ? What if she does not get FBI PCC in time, Is there a fear of application getting rejected ?
Please help.Thanks

We appreciate you taking the time to inform us that you are taking the necessary steps in order to obtain the document that is required for your application.

While verifying your file, we noticed that the office responsible is already aware of your steps to obtain this document.

We invite you to provide the document as soon as possible in order to ensure the process of your application continues as smoothly as possible.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
Seems like you haven't gotten an ADR yet, but may soon.

vivcomper

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Seems like you haven't gotten an ADR yet, but may soon.
What does ADR mean ? And this is what she got from FBI today when she asked about her status from FBI in red font .Her application reached FBI on Nov 6, 2017 btw.When should she expect final FBI PCC ?

The current processing time for an FBI Background Check is taking 14-16 weeks to complete from the date the request was received. It can take 14+ weeks for a request to clear our security process, so we are not able to see the request in our system until then.
At this time we are opening mail we received on approximately October 03, 2017. We are unable to verify the delivery of a package until it is opened. If you submitted your request by courier (Fed Ex, UPS, or USPS), please view their web site to verify delivery.
Unfortunately, no requests can be expedited at this time due to the amount of work. All responses are mailed through the US Postal Service First Class Mail please allow standard mailing time (three weeks in the US and four weeks outside the US) to receive the response. There is no tracking number with the US Postal Service First Class Mail. Responses cannot be emailed.
Anytime you are checking back for a status please be sure to supply your full name and date of birth

What does ADR mean ? And this is what she got from FBI today when she asked about her status from FBI in red font .Her application reached FBI on Nov 6, 2017 btw.When should she expect final FBI PCC ?

At this time we are opening mail we received on approximately October 03, 2017. We are unable to verify the delivery of a package until it is opened. If you submitted your request by courier (Fed Ex, UPS, or USPS), please view their web site to verify delivery.
Unfortunately, no requests can be expedited at this time due to the amount of work. All responses are mailed through the US Postal Service First Class Mail please allow standard mailing time (three weeks in the US and four weeks outside the US) to receive the response. There is no tracking number with the US Postal Service First Class Mail. Responses cannot be emailed.
Anytime you are checking back for a status please be sure to supply your full name and date of birth
ADR = Additional Document Request

1st week of February or so for Nov 6 (per current pace of things - all assuming the FBI stays on if there is a government shutdown later this week).

diliprath

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-02-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
File Transfer...
08-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-02-2018
Passport Req..
16-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2018
Hey. Ur package reached on 5th oct and is ur credit card charged already? I’m aso on 5th oct, but I didn’t receive any such msg related to my credit card charged.
Yes, my CC is charged today for both me and my wife. I cannot say for sure when the package reached them as I did not have a tracking number, but I posted the mail on September 30 which was weekend via normal USPS post so I won't expect it to have reached them much earlier as well. I have sent them an email as well for the status. In case their reply mentions when they received it, I will update. In any case if your delivery date was 5th Oct it should happen for you this week mostly. Also I did not receive any message for CC charge. I just checked my CC transaction activity and saw 2 transactions posted of $18 each for FBI Identity check.