+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

@sid8tive

I am assuming u have mailed ur app to
FBI via USPS Priority mail (where tge tracking just shows the time and datw of delivery, no signatures are captured).
Did u manage to get ur application processed?

I did sent my app via USPS priority mail...now FBI is unable to locate the package.
Yes, that's correct. I uses USPS Priority Mail. I did get an ADR, so tracking information sans signatures is acceptable evidence. My PCC application however will only get processed next month (they're currently on 10/2, mine is 11/20).

Anirudhkashi

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Hey i just inquired with FBI, they said that it would take 3 to 4 weeks for the PCC to reach India, has anyone from India received PCC from USA? How long did it take from the day your card was charged? I'm really worried.. someone please help!

ptxiajun

Oct 26, 2017
Hey i just inquired with FBI, they said that it would take 3 to 4 weeks for the PCC to reach India, has anyone from India received PCC from USA? How long did it take from the day your card was charged? I'm really worried.. someone please help!
can u ask them to send to a US address of your friend?And he/she can fedex your package which takes takes 2-3days?

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
It does not take 2-3 weeks. Normally it takes 1 week. They just give a higher side estimate. In fact FBI will have no idea about mailing times.

Why don't they just include this info on their website?
I know, right? I even sent them that suggestion. They ignored it :)

If they did that, imagine how convenient it becomes for us as well as them! (People won't keep bugging them like we do today, lol)

vivcomper

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
One of my friend has submitted her Express entry profile for PR and is waiting for FBI PCC which is expected anytime between Feb15---Mar 15 .However she intends to visit USA due to some family commitments in the mean time.

1.If she visits States in Feb (10 -19 ) for a week , Would she have to get FBI PCC (apply )again to submit to CIC after she comes back from USA ?
She is Indian passport holder .Please suggest /reply .Thanks

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
One of my friend has submitted her Express entry profile for PR and is waiting for FBI PCC which is expected anytime between Feb15---Mar 15 .However she intends to visit USA due to some family commitments in the mean time.

1.If she visits States in Feb (10 -19 ) for a week , Would she have to get FBI PCC (apply )again to submit to CIC after she comes back from USA ?
She is Indian passport holder .Please suggest /reply .Thanks
Unfortunately, yes. It must be issued after the last date she is present in the US.

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
Some local PD's do it for free for their residents, so check that first. UPS will charge good money. Police department may ask for the form though, you can get it on Amazon for cheap.
My PD gave the form and even did fingerprints all for free. I guess it same case for residents of that city's PD.