+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

mike_123

Sep 9, 2017
Dear all,
I am applying from India with PCC from FBI still awaited. Just wanted to know how can I make the payment while submitting the AOR. I tried my indian debit card which failed. Just wanted to know what other applicants from India did.
WOuld online banking (interac) for one of the indian banks - HDFC, ICICI work?

Appreciate all your help on the same.

Anirudhkashi

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Dear all,
I am applying from India with PCC from FBI still awaited. Just wanted to know how can I make the payment while submitting the AOR. I tried my indian debit card which failed. Just wanted to know what other applicants from India did.

Try using a Credit Card with a mastercard or Visa on it. It worked for me.

sakshigupta

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Dear all,

Try using a credit card instead of a debit work. Since it’s an international transaction, it might not accept a debit card. Should work. Worked for me
Good luck :)

sakshigupta

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Yes
One of my friend has submitted her Express entry profile for PR and is waiting for FBI PCC which is expected anytime between Feb15---Mar 15 .However she intends to visit USA due to some family commitments in the mean time.

1.If she visits States in Feb (10 -19 ) for a week , Would she have to get FBI PCC (apply )again to submit to CIC after she comes back from USA ?
She is Indian passport holder .Please suggest /reply .Thanks
the bitter truth is , if she needs a PCC for her application and has already applied for it, now if she even visits States for even 1 day , she will have to reapply for it, coz PCC has to be issued after the last day of ur stay in the country.

Anirudhkashi

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Guys,

I am really worried, FBI says they have mailed out the PCC to my Indian address on 5th of Jan, but i still haven't received it. Any form of help or advise is really appreciated! Thanks

sanjshet88

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
what date will they be opening today? any idea? mine is 5th oct. this wait is killing me now.. lol..