+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

Anirudhkashi

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
What does ADR mean ? And this is what she got from FBI today when she asked about her status from FBI in red font .Her application reached FBI on Nov 6, 2017 btw.When should she expect final FBI PCC ?

Thank you for your inquiry,
We are unable to locate your request at this time.
The current processing time for an FBI Background Check is taking 14-16 weeks to complete from the date the request was received. It can take 14+ weeks for a request to clear our security process, so we are not able to see the request in our system until then.
At this time we are opening mail we received on approximately October 03, 2017. We are unable to verify the delivery of a package until it is opened. If you submitted your request by courier (Fed Ex, UPS, or USPS), please view their web site to verify delivery.
Unfortunately, no requests can be expedited at this time due to the amount of work. All responses are mailed through the US Postal Service First Class Mail please allow standard mailing time (three weeks in the US and four weeks outside the US) to receive the response. There is no tracking number with the US Postal Service First Class Mail. Responses cannot be emailed.
Anytime you are checking back for a status please be sure to supply your full name and date of birth
Can you please share the email address or how did you enquire with the FBI regarding your status via email? Please share

sakshigupta

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Yes, my CC is charged today for both me and my wife. I cannot say for sure when the package reached them as I did not have a tracking number, but I posted the mail on September 30 which was weekend via normal USPS post so I won't expect it to have reached them much earlier as well. I have sent them an email as well for the status. In case their reply mentions when they received it, I will update. In any case if your delivery date was 5th Oct it should happen for you this week mostly. Also I did not receive any message for CC charge. I just checked my CC transaction activity and saw 2 transactions posted of $18 each for FBI Identity check.
Yup my credit card is charged as well. So, anything that I need to ask them now? Do I need to make a call and ask if they accepted the finger prints and all?

diliprath

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-02-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
File Transfer...
08-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-02-2018
Passport Req..
16-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2018
They mention clearly that they will not share the result through email or call, but I guess you can always ask for a status and if there is any problem with processing they will respond with that. I am still waiting for their reply but planning to call today asking for the status anyways :)

diliprath

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-02-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
File Transfer...
08-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-02-2018
Passport Req..
16-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2018
Called up their customer service just now and got an update that both our applications have been processed on 16-Jan-2018 and will be mailed out mostly tomorrow. What I infer from this is if there would be any issue with processing, you should get a notification of it the same day your card gets charged, else you can always call back the next day to get the standard reply as I got. Best of luck guys :D

sakshigupta

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Called up their customer service just now and got an update that both our applications have been processed on 16-Jan-2018 and will be mailed out mostly tomorrow. What I infer from this is if there would be any issue with processing, you should get a notification of it the same day your card gets charged, else you can always call back the next day to get the standard reply as I got. Best of luck guys :D
Alright . What details do I need to provide them on call to know the status. I will keep them handy before calling them.
And since my credit card just got charged 1 hour back, should I wait till tomorrow to call them?

diliprath

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-02-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
File Transfer...
08-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-02-2018
Passport Req..
16-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2018
Alright . What details do I need to provide them on call to know the status. I will keep them handy before calling them.
And since my credit card just got charged 1 hour back, should I wait till tomorrow to call them?
You will need to give them the full name and DOB of the applicant. I would suggest wait for tomorrow and then make a call. You are not going to speed up any processing anyway.

Got an e-mail response on my query this morning. They are still getting through the 5th Oct packets.
Which is funny considering that its (Oct 5) a regular non-Monday weekday. Wonder what slowed them down.

sakshigupta

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
According to the FBI's records, your request was successfully completed and will be mailed on 1/19/2018. All responses are mailed through the US Postal Service First Class Mail. Please allow standard mailing time (three weeks in the US and four weeks outside the US) to receive the response. There is no tracking number with the US Postal Service First Class Mail. Responses cannot be emailed.

Does this mean that the finger prints were accepted?

sanjshet88

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
even i got the same response.. from earlier posts i guess it means it was accepted. where will ur report be mailed? india or usa? which address have u provided? keep me updated once u receive it.. i have given a frnds USA address..

According to the FBI's records, your request was successfully completed and will be mailed on 1/19/2018. All responses are mailed through the US Postal Service First Class Mail. Please allow standard mailing time (three weeks in the US and four weeks outside the US) to receive the response. There is no tracking number with the US Postal Service First Class Mail. Responses cannot be emailed.

sakshigupta

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
even i got the same response.. from earlier posts i guess it means it was accepted. where will ur report be mailed? india or usa? which address have u provided? keep me updated once u receive it.. i have given a frnds USA address..
I have given my brother’s USA address. Will let you know. If you receive it first kindly keep me updated. Thanks. Good luck :)

Reactions: sanjshet88

Yes. This means accepted.