+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

deepak_malik

Oct 10, 2017
My wife and my credit card were charged today ( Jan 08 2017).. We submitted our applications separately and our FBI PCC applications reached FBI on Sept 26 2017. We submitted completed ITA based PR application on Dec 19 2017 with LoE for FBI PCC. This was the last day of our ITA based PR application submission and we have not heard back from IRCC on FBI PCC. We'll submit FBI PCC as and when IRCC demands it.

However I feel Employment Verification process is much more contentious area for Canada PR. If one is working in Fortune 500 companies, there is almost no chance that an employer or your boss using company letter head can provide you employment verification in format required by IRCC. We used previously generated employment verification letters as USA PR ( Green Card ) application has similar employment verification letters requirements. Hence I am familiar with employment verification process, and i know how hard it is to get specific employment verification letters on company letter head signed by designated authority.

Curious - how was other's experience specific to employment letters ? what did you submit ? and what was the result based on verification by IRCC ?

Reactions: 8494193

My wife and my credit card were charged today ( Jan 08 2017).. We submitted our applications separately and our FBI PCC applications reached FBI on Sept 26 2017. We submitted completed ITA based PR application on Dec 19 2017 with LoE for FBI PCC. This was the last day of our ITA based PR application submission and we have not heard back from IRCC on FBI PCC. We'll submit FBI PCC as and when IRCC demands it.

However I feel Employment Verification process is much more contentious area for Canada PR. If one is working in Fortune 500 companies, there is almost no chance that an employer or your boss using company letter head can provide you employment verification in format required by IRCC. We used previously generated employment verification letters as USA PR ( Green Card ) application has similar employment verification letters requirements. Hence I am familiar with employment verification process, and i know how hard it is to get specific employment verification letters on company letter head signed by designated authority.

Curious - how was other's experience specific to employment letters ? what did you submit ? and what was the result based on verification by IRCC ?
Couldn't agree more. NOC selection and then providing employment verification letters is something that I too think is more critical than the PCC. And I'm glad that I was not the only one who re-used their PERM/I-140 letters ;)

deepak_malik

Oct 10, 2017
Our H1B extensions and PERM+I140 documents were old - but that's all we had. Again curious - how others are responding and are there rejections because of Employment Verification ? I know there can be other forms - but employment verification requirements came as surprise. Delay in FBI PCC is nothing as compared to employment verification requirements in terms of difficulty to obtain such letters

Our H1B extensions and PERM+I140 documents were old - but that's all we had. Again curious - how others are responding and are there rejections because of Employment Verification ? I know there can be other forms - but employment verification requirements came as surprise. Delay in FBI PCC is nothing as compared to employment verification requirements in terms of difficulty to obtain such letters
Well, the letters dont have an expiry once you've left the org. I've generally seen rejections in the forums around mismatched/wrong NOCs, as a major cause.

kaavya21

Jan 7, 2018
I submitted my PR application without FBI PCC but included a detailed LOE along with copies of all the proofs like finger prints copy, moneyotser, tracking number , email Fromm fbi etc. CIC accepted my application and they gave me 60days extension for submitting FBI PCC.

I am sailing in the same boat. Can you send me the sampel of the LOE you have sent just wanted to be sure that i am giving al the information needed.

Anyone know what date they are processing today? Somehow, for the first time, they haven't responded to my email in over 36 hours!

They're processing 9/28 today. At least (hopefully), we will see October happening this week.

KARR32

Dec 6, 2017
Mine was 9/27. I spoke with the FBI...they have processed mine and will be mailing it in the next 24-48 hrs. Every date that falls on a Monday they take more time to process because they need to process everything they received on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

Mine was 9/27. I spoke with the FBI...they have processed mine and will be mailing it in the next 24-48 hrs. Every date that falls on a Monday they take more time to process because they need to process everything they received on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
Exactly.