+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

jbjkac

Dec 5, 2017
Hey guys!
Do any of you guys know which Canadian delivery company delivers FBI PCC?
I know FBI ships through USPS, but I believe delivery is made by Canadian delivery company like canadapost, etc...

deepak_malik

Oct 10, 2017
My packages were delivered on Sept 26 2017. I am hoping FBI will open our packages tomorrow. We didn't mention 3 digit CCV code within our Credit Card payment option. I am hoping it's not an issue as I spoke with FBI earlier. Pls. let me know if someone who got FBI PCC without CCV codes ? Thanks

Anirudhkashi

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Here is my timeline and will keep everyone posted. Received ITA on Sept 20th but I was also forced to ask for an extension as FBI Current processing time is 14 to 16 weeks:
Date FBI received my application: Sept 25th 2017
Date my Credit card was charged: Jan 3rd 2018

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Here is my timeline and will keep everyone posted. Received ITA on Sept 20th but I was also forced to ask for an extension as FBI Current processing time is 14 to 16 weeks:
That's great, So it was around 98 days in total + 10 days mailing from now.

Keep us posted once you receive report.
Good luck :)

Reactions: Anirudhkashi

Ptlimited

Jan 4, 2018
Hello guys, really a great initiative in helping others out and sharing information. I have a quick question, appreciate if you all can shed some light on an issue I'm having. There might have been a mixup with the courier company and the envelope for the FBI PCC may not delivered correctly, can you please confirm who signed for document at the FBI office? I'm not getting a straight answer from DHL so thinking if the names match then perhaps it was delivered to the right address. Your help would be awesome. Thanks in advance :)

Anirudhkashi

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Hi Everyone, (Update on FBI US PCC)

Date the PCC was mailed out: Jan 5th 2018

Called FBI - they are finishing 25th Sept today. They will open Sept 26 next week ( Monday ). 3 or 4 digit CVV code is not a mandatory requirement as of today - hence I should be good. However it's becoming requirement pretty soon
Great! At least they will move on to 9/26 on Monday. Hope and prayers is all we got at this point.