+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FAQ

anayya

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
plz pzl ....i want to know that is ielts requirements different for different occupations when applying as federal skilled worker. e.g for NOC code 4131, which is now removed from list, ielts band more than 6.5 was accepatble,and for financial manager(now removed frm list) 6.5 was enough.
so plz tell me that for which occupations under NOC A, B AND O less ielts is accepatable like basic in each module e.g less than 5.5
plz plz plz .....................help me in answering, plz reply me........
with best wishes for u all
regards regards

anayya

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
plz pzl ....
my frend got refusal as she was MBA marketing from allama iqbal open university islamabad but visa officer rejecetd her case as this university is a distance learning program,she does not meet 22 points of education thats why points were 65 bcz they did not give 22 points for her education
why visa officer is doing so, as allama iqbal is a HEC recogniosed institution
i m worried bcz i m also MBA MARKETING frm allama iqbal open university islamabad
what can i do now as i was also student of this university but i have attended regular claasses for MBA marketing in my own city.will i also be refused if i will not get eduacation 22 points ,i will also not score 67 points
plz plz plz any one help me................
plz help me............... plz plz pzl ............
regards

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think a Master which is NOT distance learning should cause you any problem. Probably your friend got less points because she did it through distance learning. It's my opinion though. Seniors may guide better.

anayya said:
plz pzl ....
my frend got refusal as she was MBA marketing from allama iqbal open university islamabad but visa officer rejecetd her case as this university is a distance learning program,she does not meet 22 points of education thats why points were 65 bcz they did not give 22 points for her education
why visa officer is doing so, as allama iqbal is a HEC recogniosed institution
i m worried bcz i m also MBA MARKETING frm allama iqbal open university islamabad
what can i do now as i was also student of this university but i have attended regular claasses for MBA marketing in my own city.will i also be refused if i will not get eduacation 22 points ,i will also not score 67 points
plz plz plz any one help me................
plz help me............... plz plz pzl ............
regards

anayya

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
HI MBASTUDIES
ACTUALLY MY FREND DID NOT GET POINTS FOR EDUCATION

I THINK I SHOULD SUBIT A LETTER FROM MY COLLEGE WHERE I HAVE ATTENDED CLASSES FOR MBA. BCZ ALLAM IQBAL UNIVERSITY HAS 2 OPTIONS,,,,, REGULAR CLAASES AND WEEKENED CLASSES....... AND I HAVE ATTENDED REGULAR CLASSES AND FOR ITS PRROOF I SHOULD SUBMIT A LETTER FROM COLLEGE TO SHOW THAT I HAVE BEEN A REGULAR STUDENT, WHETHER THIS UNIVERSITY HAS DISTANCE LEARNING SYSTEM
WILL IT WORKS
PLZ PLZ PLZ I M WAITING 4 UR REPLY
THANX...........THANX

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
weekend class is not distance learning. Weekend class are just held in weekends so cannot be called distance learning.
please see OP6.

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Maaties,
Is it normal that anayya's friend has been given 20 points for her MBA, then considering she has attended weekend classes?
Anayya, hasn't he type of your program been mentioned in your transcripts or university degree? For instance, attendance in regular classes?

Maaties said:
weekend class is not distance learning. Weekend class are just held in weekends so cannot be called distance learning.
please see OP6.

anayya

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
dear mbastudies
the problem is that it is not mentioned on transcripts that regular or private.....what should i do now.plz guide me.....and naothe thing i would like to ask that i passed my mba in dec 2004 but at taht time i did not get transcriot. only i had marks sheet 4 every semester and now in 2010 i did my internship and provided them research rep[ort and passed viva...problem is that as i did my job rom 2005 to 2009.but i received my transcript and degree in mar 2010..now what visa officer consider ...will they accept my transcript as i got it after job experience...but on that each date of 2003 and 2004 passed exams is mentioned and it is written
resulta declared on mar 2010
plz guide me firstly how they will accept my mba degree from allama iqbal open university and other thing is that will they accept my degree and transcript as i did job before getting transcripts
if i will submit a letter from my college that i have been regular student ...will it works
regards
waiting 4 ur reply dear

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear anayya,
It's a bit complicated and honestly, I am not sure how the visa officer will react to your education case. He might call you for an interview to clarify this. By the way, have you submittted your full documents or not?

anayya said:
dear mbastudies
the problem is that it is not mentioned on transcripts that regular or private.....what should i do now.plz guide me.....and naothe thing i would like to ask that i passed my mba in dec 2004 but at taht time i did not get transcriot. only i had marks sheet 4 every semester and now in 2010 i did my internship and provided them research rep[ort and passed viva...problem is that as i did my job rom 2005 to 2009.but i received my transcript and degree in mar 2010..now what visa officer consider ...will they accept my transcript as i got it after job experience...but on that each date of 2003 and 2004 passed exams is mentioned and it is written
resulta declared on mar 2010
plz guide me firstly how they will accept my mba degree from allama iqbal open university and other thing is that will they accept my degree and transcript as i did job before getting transcripts
if i will submit a letter from my college that i have been regular student ...will it works
regards
waiting 4 ur reply dear

anayya

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
is it really true that canada does not accept cook females frm pakistan any more as they know that there are only few females are working as a cook in pakistan ..is it a sex discrimination
plz pzl plz................. reply if u know
i have heared it from a person who is in canada and dealing with immigration consultancy..
plz pzl reply

New2Canada

Mar 6, 2009
anayya said:
is it really true that canada does not accept cook females frm pakistan any more as they know that there are only few females are working as a cook in pakistan ..is it a sex discrimination
plz pzl plz................. reply if u know
i have heared it from a person who is in canada and dealing with immigration consultancy..
plz pzl reply
Question about IELTS for 4131
Then MBA
now a cook? I am confused about your intentions.

anayya

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
to new2canada
actually this forum is gud source of sharing experiences and ideas .mba and ielts are my problems but about cook is another thing which i have heard...if any body knows some thing he/she will reply and that will be useful for me, for you or for any other person here.
thanx bro

CB

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am new to this forum. I submitted my application in August 2010, however on reviewing my application I found that I have mistakenly mentioned "CItizen"in block for writing your country of residence.

Pl advice how I should get the same corrected, since I donot have any file number. Is there any process of sending corrected information.

Also, pl confirm if the application can be rejected because of this.

Thanks

mrbaig

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CB said:
Hi,

I am new to this forum. I submitted my application in August 2010, however on reviewing my application I found that I have mistakenly mentioned "CItizen"in block for writing your country of residence.

Pl advice how I should get the same corrected, since I donot have any file number. Is there any process of sending corrected information.

Also, pl confirm if the application can be rejected because of this.

Thanks
I think u have to wait until u receive ure file number. By the way why did u not re-check ure application?

anayya

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
HELLO ALL
i want to know that we are so confused due to ielts score.plz plz if someone really understand my question answer me plz...........actually i have discuss this issue on forum before but my lawyer is making me double minded the problem is that my sister wants to apply with arranged employment and she is scoring 67 points without ielts as she got basic level in ielts...means less than 5.5 , less than moderate..it is only basic level english....but my lawyer was again and again saying that it will cause no problem as they only concern with ur total score that shoud be 67...there is no particular requirement for ielts score....i told him that i got many suggestions on this forum from many people that it is not sufficient...but he is saying that as he is a lawyer and he knows that 5 or 4.5 band will be ok if u have 67 points
plz plz plz plz plz plz pzl help me what should i do with my sister case as lawyer was saying that i m giving u 100% guarantee that ielts will cause no problem...4.5 is ok
plz pzl pzl pzl give me sensior advice...is the lawyer really true...is 4.5 band really work
plz pzl i m waiting 4 ur responses
regards to all

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
anayya said:
HELLO ALL
i want to know that we are so confused due to ielts score.plz plz if someone really understand my question answer me plz...........actually i have discuss this issue on forum before but my lawyer is making me double minded the problem is that my sister wants to apply with arranged employment and she is scoring 67 points without ielts as she got basic level in ielts...means less than 5.5 , less than moderate..it is only basic level english....but my lawyer was again and again saying that it will cause no problem as they only concern with ur total score that shoud be 67...there is no particular requirement for ielts score....i told him that i got many suggestions on this forum from many people that it is not sufficient...but he is saying that as he is a lawyer and he knows that 5 or 4.5 band will be ok if u have 67 points
plz plz plz plz plz plz pzl help me what should i do with my sister case as lawyer was saying that i m giving u 100% guarantee that ielts will cause no problem...4.5 is ok
plz pzl pzl pzl give me sensior advice...is the lawyer really true...is 4.5 band really work
plz pzl i m waiting 4 ur responses
regards to all
It depends on your NOC code/ particular occupation. It is told that if your occupation needs high level of english then even u have got 67 points visa office have rights to reject you. I got the follwing information from canadavisa.com website
5. May I be refused under the Skilled Worker category even if I score more than 67 points and have the appropriate work experience?Yes, Canada accepts Skilled Workers based upon their ability to become economically established in Canada. If the Canadian Immigration Visa Officer concludes that you will not become economically established in Canada, the Canadian Immigration Visa Officer may use his or her negative discretion (referred to as substituted evaluation) and refuse your application even though you score at least 67 points. Moreover, an applicant may be inadmissable to Canada due to health or security issues, no matter how many point are rewarded under the Skilled Worker Category.
website link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-immigration-faq-skilled-workers.html