mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Anayya,
Yes, such letter of admission/registration to language courses can help. It will show hwo serious she is to improve her language. However, the final decision is with the visa officer and no one can guarantee what it would be. However, hopefully by providing such details, your friend will go through the final stage.
Good luck.

anayya said:
dear mba studies
thanx 4 ur reply........actually i want to know that on eof my frend received a letter from london visa officer..that u have to show again ur ielts results which have more score than previous...her score were 2 in basic and 2 in moderate....plz can u tell me that if she cant get more score(at least all moderate) then can she show admission letter in an institute if english language in canada to show that she really serious about her english improvement and join that after arrival....is it really works for her...can visa officer be satisfied with it.....plz plz plz answer me as it is really a big problem.her case is at last stahge depends on ielts.and she got again same score as before ...only this letter of admission can help her or not...........plz plz plz reply
regards

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi chefsam,

chefsam said:
hi seniors ,

i have some queries pls help me
1. i dont have appointment letter but have experience certificate with job responsibilities.
In that case, you should explain to the visa officer in a letter why you don't have a work contract.

2. What is university manuscript ?
If I am not mistaken, it refers to your university transcripts and university degrees.

X

xyfzxw

Hi,mbastudies, I need your advice!

I got the letter from CIO in July and request to submit a full application in Nov.

In the application form to CIO I estimate my score to be 4 high and at that time my working experience is 2 years and 8 month, my total score is 68 at that time. Age 10, education 25.

However, according to my recent test, I got 3h1m that is 14 points and I will have no chance to re-attend a IELTS test because of my personal affairs.

My experience will be 3 years in Oct. If I submit my full applications in Oct,how many points can I get if the VO make a assessment on me? Will they count 3 years as my experience or just 2?

I just want to know if there is other method to be approved by VO except for re-attend an IELTS test and what I should do then?

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
I am not too sure whether any discressionary powers are given to CIO officers when it comes to proof of language proficiency. But if there are, then I would believe they would require proof of something being done now instead of the future. Then again all of these are only our opinions, and the final say is still with them.

Cheers & good luck

anayya

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
plz.............can any one tell me thatwhat ielts band required for an account or admin manger, bcz there are some profession on noc a ,b and o who need more english skills...plz will u tell me that which occupations need less ielts...and what about managerial positions...thanx a lot
waiting 4 ur answers
regards

gujjar

Star Member
Jul 18, 2009
hello mbastudies and other seniors,
I am an old member of this forum, never sent any inquiry but now I have one. I got approval from Nova Scotia on 30th May 2010, they gave me 120 days to send full application. I will send it in a few days. Now my consultant saying that:
1- I have to pay another draft of Can$490/- with this application.
2- If you people say "yes its is true", then plz let me know this Can$490/ is per head or $490 is for all family?
It mentioned in cic website as under:

4. Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
(Canadian dollars)
For the acquisition of permanent resident status $490

This fee is payable by principal applicants (with some exceptions) and accompanying spouses and common-law partners. It must be paid before the immigrant visa is issued overseas or before the applicant becomes a permanent resident in Canada.

The following applicants are not required to pay this fee:

dependent children of a principal applicant or sponsor, a child to be adopted, or an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild; and
protected persons, including Convention refugees.

Seniors plz let me know with ur experience
regards,

R

rajeev107

PLs help me.
i am working in singapore for 5 years.In application whether I have to put VISA OFFICE as singapore or INDIA.?Which one is good for faster processing of FSW? my noc is 3152.
Anyone can suggest?

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
If you go to cic website, there is a link for average time take to process at each office. That might help.
Also remember passports cannot be mailed internationally by an indian.

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
gujjar said:
I am an old member of this forum, never sent any inquiry but now I have one. I got approval from Nova Scotia on 30th May 2010, they gave me 120 days to send full application. I will send it in a few days. Now my consultant saying that:
2- If you people say "yes its is true", then plz let me know this Can$490/ is per head or $490 is for all family?

(Canadian dollars)

This fee is payable by principal applicants (with some exceptions) and accompanying spouses and common-law partners. It must be paid before the immigrant visa is issued overseas or before the applicant becomes a permanent resident in Canada.

dependent children of a principal applicant or sponsor, a child to be adopted, or an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild; and

regards,
hello gujjar,

You mention $490, which relates to permanent residence fee, that is paid by you and your spouse (total $980 for both) upon issuance of the visa (it is stamped in your passport).

I can tell you my friend's case. He submitted all docs to VO and waited for their response. When positive decision was issued, he mailed me his and his spouse's passports and asked to pay the fee (that you mention) and send passports and fee payment cheque to the embassy. Two weeks after or so I got their passports with permanent resident permit stamped (him, spouse and kids stamped in spouse's passport).

Please talk to your consultant and figure out why they ask you to pay this fee upfront, i.e. before VO concludes all steps are complete successfully.

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear gujjar,

As Coffee mentioned, you don;t need to pay the RPRF fee now. Even I have not paid it. Later on, when your case has been approved, the visa office will ask for it. So you don;t have to pay anything now. OK?

gujjar said:

(Canadian dollars)

regards,

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear rajeev107,
If you are now living in Singapore and have been living there for more than 1 year, definitely, you can only apply to Singapore visa office and NOT India.
Only if the visa office decides, they may transfer your file to India on their own decision for the purpose of program integrity. But teh decision is theirs. Hope this helps.

rajeev107 said:
PLs help me.
i am working in singapore for 5 years.In application whether I have to put VISA OFFICE as singapore or INDIA.?Which one is good for faster processing of FSW? my noc is 3152.
Anyone can suggest?

qatar_fsw4131

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010 & Doc's Sent Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Ldn CHC File Number recvd thru email after enquiry
File Transfer...
Jan 2010
Maaties said:
If you go to cic website, there is a link for average time take to process at each office. That might help.
Also remember passports cannot be mailed internationally by an indian.
Hi Maaties,
I need your suggestions for the following cases:
1.I submitted the notarized photocopy of reference letter.
2.My employer has left the institution where I am doing my job.
3.In my reference letter my employer gave job duties in exactly same words as the described job description in NOC website.
4.When I applied for PR in Canada that time it was only 4 months of my spouse staying abroad with me that’s why I did not give PCC of my spouse of foreign country. As per the rule I knew that if anyone stays more than 6 months in any country other than home country then PCC of that country is needed.
5.Now I have come to know that reference letter should be submitted original one. Having same words of duties in reference letter as described in NOC website is not good. Again for verification call they will not get my employer as he has left the institution.

My ECAS-Received by visa office and from VO I have not been asked to submit any more documentation yet.

6.Now will I submit an original updated reference letter?
7.If my present employer give the duties in my new reference letter not as like the duties of previous reference letter, will it be a problem?
8.It’s more than 6 months my spouse has been staying abroad. So, will I submit PCC of my spouse now?

Thanks.

nikka_ganda68

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
I am about to print the forms for FWS application, but i was hesitant as to what size of bond paper to use? Is it short bond paper (8.5x11), A4 or long bond (8.5x13)?

Thanks!

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
qatar_fsw4131 said:
Hi Maaties,
I need your suggestions for the following cases:
1.I submitted the notarized photocopy of reference letter.
2.My employer has left the institution where I am doing my job.
3.In my reference letter my employer gave job duties in exactly same words as the described job description in NOC website.
4.When I applied for PR in Canada that time it was only 4 months of my spouse staying abroad with me that's why I did not give PCC of my spouse of foreign country. As per the rule I knew that if anyone stays more than 6 months in any country other than home country then PCC of that country is needed.
5.Now I have come to know that reference letter should be submitted original one. Having same words of duties in reference letter as described in NOC website is not good. Again for verification call they will not get my employer as he has left the institution.

My ECAS-Received by visa office and from VO I have not been asked to submit any more documentation yet.

6.Now will I submit an original updated reference letter?
7.If my present employer give the duties in my new reference letter not as like the duties of previous reference letter, will it be a problem?
8.It's more than 6 months my spouse has been staying abroad. So, will I submit PCC of my spouse now?

Thanks.
i think it would be good idea to submit the PCC of your spouse.
I don't know about the reference letter but if i were you, i would get a new one with new wording but saying similar to what the previous one said but of course, with new wording. Send an explanation letter also. That is my opinion but i am no expert.