AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Does having a high point(75-80) facilitate faster processing?

mrbaig

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: FAQ-IELTS score

anayya said:
HELLO ALL
i want to know that we are so confused due to ielts score.plz plz if someone really understand my question answer me plz...........actually i have discuss this issue on forum before but my lawyer is making me double minded the problem is that my sister wants to apply with arranged employment and she is scoring 67 points without ielts as she got basic level in ielts...means less than 5.5 , less than moderate..it is only basic level english....but my lawyer was again and again saying that it will cause no problem as they only concern with ur total score that shoud be 67...there is no particular requirement for ielts score....i told him that i got many suggestions on this forum from many people that it is not sufficient...but he is saying that as he is a lawyer and he knows that 5 or 4.5 band will be ok if u have 67 points
plz plz plz plz plz plz pzl help me what should i do with my sister case as lawyer was saying that i m giving u 100% guarantee that ielts will cause no problem...4.5 is ok
plz pzl pzl pzl give me sensior advice...is the lawyer really true...is 4.5 band really work
plz pzl i m waiting 4 ur responses
regards to all
I think your lawyer is correct. Secondly If u have arranged employment it alone can lead u to success as applicants with arranged employment have better chances. What about your LMO (labour market opinion, have u received the one)

anayya

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
thanx for reply mrbaig
actually my sister is going to apply under noc code 1221 ........and she ahs less than 5.5 in each component means basic level english....is it ok for noc 1221 (administrative officer)
plz reply me.
regards

anayya

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
PLZ......................................................HELP ME
ANYONE TELL ME THAT FOR NOC CODE 1221 (ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER) LESS THAN 5.5 BAND SUFFICIENT....

I ALSO WANT TO KNOW THAT IS VISA OFFICER HAS SAME CRITERIA OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE TESTING FOR CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS AND FEDERAL CLASS....... BCZ I HAVE SEEN ON CIC WEBSITE A CHART WHICH SHOWS THAT WHAT IELTS REQUIRED FOR NOC A, B AND O FOR CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS...DO WE (FEDERAL APPLICANTS) ALSO HAVE SAME JUDGEMENT OF IELTS LIKE CEC.............
ACN WE ALSO MATCH OUR NOC SKILL WITH TAHT IELTS CHART LIKE CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ ANSWER ME.................................
REGARDS AND BEST WISHES FOR ALL FRENDS

mrbaig

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: FAQ-English language criteria-Experience Class & FSW

anayya said:
PLZ......................................................HELP ME
ANYONE TELL ME THAT FOR NOC CODE 1221 (ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER) LESS THAN 5.5 BAND SUFFICIENT....

I ALSO WANT TO KNOW THAT IS VISA OFFICER HAS SAME CRITERIA OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE TESTING FOR CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS AND FEDERAL CLASS....... BCZ I HAVE SEEN ON CIC WEBSITE A CHART WHICH SHOWS THAT WHAT IELTS REQUIRED FOR NOC A, B AND O FOR CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS...DO WE (FEDERAL APPLICANTS) ALSO HAVE SAME JUDGEMENT OF IELTS LIKE CEC.............
ACN WE ALSO MATCH OUR NOC SKILL WITH TAHT IELTS CHART LIKE CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ ANSWER ME.................................
REGARDS AND BEST WISHES FOR ALL FRENDS
I think the criteria is same that is IELTS or other designated institution, no preference no difference. So, just take an exam and send. here is my cell no. u can ask any question +92 321 5436553

Regards,

anayya

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
THANX MRBAIG
I WANT TO SHOW U THAT CHART

NOC SPAEAKING LISTENING READING WRITING
O,A 8 6.5 7.5 6.5 6.5
O,A 7 6.0 6.0 6.0 6.0
O,A,B 6 5.5 5.5 5.0 5.5
B 5 5.0 5.0 4.0 5.0
B 4 4.0 4.5 3.5 4.0

ON CIC WEBSITE IT IS WRITTEN THAT CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS MUST MEET THE ABOVE MENTIONED CRITERIA,,THEY CAN CHECK THAT, IS THERE OCCUPATION MEETS DEMEND OF IELTS FOR THAT OCCUPATION...BUT THEY DID NOT MENTIONED THAT FEDEARL APPLICANTS CAN ALSO CHECK IT..WHATS THIS?
NOW WILL U TELL ME THAT NOC 1221 AS IT IS UNDER NOC B SKILLS SO LESS THAN 5.5 BAND IELTS SUFFICENT FOR NOC 1221 (ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER)
BUT CAN WE OUTSIDE CANADA NOT CANADNIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS CHECK OUR IELTS ON THIS CHART
IS 4.5 BAND OK WITH NOC 1221
PLZ PLZ PLZ ANSWER ME.............
REGARDS

mrbaig

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anayya said:
THANX MRBAIG

O,A 8 6.5 7.5 6.5 6.5
O,A 7 6.0 6.0 6.0 6.0
O,A,B 6 5.5 5.5 5.0 5.5
B 5 5.0 5.0 4.0 5.0
B 4 4.0 4.5 3.5 4.0

ON CIC WEBSITE IT IS WRITTEN THAT CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS MUST MEET THE ABOVE MENTIONED CRITERIA,,THEY CAN CHECK THAT, IS THERE OCCUPATION MEETS DEMEND OF IELTS FOR THAT OCCUPATION...BUT THEY DID NOT MENTIONED THAT FEDEARL APPLICANTS CAN ALSO CHECK IT..WHATS THIS?
NOW WILL U TELL ME THAT NOC 1221 AS IT IS UNDER NOC B SKILLS SO LESS THAN 5.5 BAND IELTS SUFFICENT FOR NOC 1221 (ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER)
BUT CAN WE OUTSIDE CANADA NOT CANADNIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS CHECK OUR IELTS ON THIS CHART
REGARDS
Dear Anayya,
This requirement is only for Canadian experienced class. Federal Skilled Worker should have MODERATE level.

anayya

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
to mrbaig
why they are so polite for canadian experience classs...my lawyer aws saying that we can also compare our ielts with this chart...i m very confused really........he is saying its ok to ahve 4.5 band under noc 1221...what u say
plz reply

mrbaig

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

anayya said:
to mrbaig
why they are so polite for canadian experience classs...my lawyer aws saying that we can also compare our ielts with this chart...i m very confused really........he is saying its ok to ahve 4.5 band under noc 1221...what u say
plz reply
Anayya,
If u dont fall in experience class category then y u bother for that. you'd better to look in to your own matter. As far as politeness is concerned, its because they already know that person and his/er work which he did in Canada plus his know of Canadian job market and ability to better able to establish economically as compared to fresh one.
I think the only question which can arise is for IELTS. It should be moderate level. But have a research to sure.
By the way is this case category Federal skilled worker with arranged employment? I think u present this case in this forum with brief detail and show points for each factor with catagory. Then it'll be easy for readers to understand your case and suggest.

anayya

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
plz why any senior is not repling for my question...why dont u help...i have seen this chart on cic website.....this is for canadian experience class but i want to know that as federal applicants can we also use it to compare our ielts band with noc occupations...actually on website it is written that visa officer keep this chart in mind while deciding on applications of canadian experience class...i know that we need basic, moderate and high level for getting points but u know that even some one meets 67 points but he is rejected just bcz his ielts does not meet requirements of his occupation...but i am confused that this chart is for canadian experience class........ can we also check our ielts and occupation compatibility here to get better understanding that is our ielts accepatable for our job
why u all are not giving me answer................................................

O,A 8 6.5 7.5 6.5 6.5
O,A 7 6.0 6.0 6.0 6.0
O,A,B 6 5.5 5.5 5.0 5.5
B 5 5.0 5.0 4.0 5.0
B 4 4.0 4.5 3.5 4.0

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
what is the second column in that table?
what is the difference between first and second row on that table?

No one here works for CIC so no one can say for sure whether they check it against the table or not. According to the rules, all it matters is that a person get 67 points but there is a clause that allows for officers to decline PR even if someone makes 67 points if they feel the applicant doesn't have the ability to establish themselves economically.

There was one person who was asked to explain his adaptability points for relatives and was told that his IELTS score was too low for his profession. However (i think, but i could be wrong), once he established his adaptability points again, and told reasoning why he will improve his english once in Canada, they didnt ask for a higher language score.

if you have all poor for language score,then it is advisable to get higher points but if this means delaying your application, then that is a risk that you should be willing to decide on. You could always apply to CIO and then do another IELTS test in the mean time. If CIO accepts your application, then you can strengthen it through a higher IELTS score by the time you have to apply to visa office. If on the other hand, CIO declines your application, you will be ready to send in a new one with a new and higher IELTS score.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
anayya said:
plz why any senior is not repling for my question...why dont u help...i have seen this chart on cic website.....this is for canadian experience class but i want to know that as federal applicants can we also use it to compare our ielts band with noc occupations...actually on website it is written that visa officer keep this chart in mind while deciding on applications of canadian experience class...i know that we need basic, moderate and high level for getting points but u know that even some one meets 67 points but he is rejected just bcz his ielts does not meet requirements of his occupation...but i am confused that this chart is for canadian experience class........ can we also check our ielts and occupation compatibility here to get better understanding that is our ielts accepatable for our job
why u all are not giving me answer................................................

O,A 8 6.5 7.5 6.5 6.5
O,A 7 6.0 6.0 6.0 6.0
O,A,B 6 5.5 5.5 5.0 5.5
B 5 5.0 5.0 4.0 5.0
B 4 4.0 4.5 3.5 4.0

I think she should sit for IELTS again

mrbaig

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I agree with Maatie. If u have time to improve then u should sit again for IELTS (General Module) and try to achieve MODERATE level score (minimum).
Please let us know:
1) when u applied- before or after 26 June 2010
2) At what stage u r?
3) What is Latest reply from CIO?
4) What is asked and how much time is given in last reply?

I again suggest u to clearly share ure application's status as asked above(4 points), not mere IELTS problem which alone cant enable any one to assess
your situation.

anayya

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
thanx mrbaig
problem is this ,that our lawyer is giving 100% guarantee taht less than 5.5 band will give u no problem....only basic level english is ok...bcz she is scoring 67 points ..then no need to worry...but really when i came on this forum ,,then i became double minded by listening that minimum should be moderate....plz plz plz what should i do just undersatnd my position..my lawyer is not only a consultant ..he is immigration lawyer..plz help.........
regards