App. Filed.......
October 2009
Doc's Request.
18/08/2010 Docs Sent
AOR Received.
24/09/2010
dalbeer said:
Hi!
I had applied for Canada-immigration under skilled workers in march 2010, they have withdrawn the amount from my account but I have not recieve the e-mail with the file no. Please guide me, I really tensed...
please call CIO helpline. Samething happened with me. My chq withdranwn in Jan and they sent me email in Jan which I missed and 120 days passed.

upp942

May 27, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
Doc's Request.
01-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
23-May-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
Med's Request
02-May-2012 (post mark)
Med's Done....
24-May-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
Awoderu A.A said:
when 1 AOR is gotten - Full document is requested
what about that of the 2nd AOR -
Based on my readings from different threads in this forum, the second AOR is sent to an applicant from the local VO just to inform them that their complete application have been received

aur12z

Jul 30, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10-03-2010
Med's Done....
20-03-2010
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
i have applied for immigration to canada on Oct 2007 as skilled worker program, In Mar 2010, i have been asked to submitt police certifcate, medical results, right of permenant resident fee, bank statement i have submiitted on 25 mar 2010 all above , recently i got email from embassy that they are awaitng the background check results and they will contact me once they will get the results i didnt understand where i am standing ? shall i think my case is approved only background check is the step balance and normally how long it takes from them to get this result ?

immig dude

Aug 2, 2010
Re: Common questions

hi

i m new to forum,
need reply fr this query
medical doctors would awarded 22 points as compared to pharmacy which they should awarded 20 points ,am i right ?because in mbbs ,it is a bachelor degree but 17 years of education ,kindly reply as all of u are giving already ,thanks and takecare

u please answer my query

shaikh sahib

Star Member
Mar 23, 2010
To all the seniors

i got my P.A on 10th May 2010, now when i can expect medical request. Iam from pakistan and get PA from CHC islamabad. Iam a fast track applicant.

blueray333

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2010
Doc's Request.
inc. in app.
AOR Received.
25-11-2010
IELTS Request
inc. in app.
File Transfer...
25-11-2010
Med's Request
07-02-2011
Med's Done....
12-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2011
quick question... im so near in submitting my application, and I just want to make sure.. (i'm getting paranoid :) )

in the forms, i typewritten it on my PC, and printed it. There were fields that are too short to be filled out, like educations attainment, etc...

Can i mix typewritten and handwritten on the forms? I plan to hand write those areas that are too small to accomodate when type written.

please advice..

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
You're SO CLOSE to licking that envelope I bet you can almost taste the glue now, blueray!!! Just make sure you PRINT clearly with black ballpoint pen so it is easy for anyone to read and I am sure there will be no problem with a mix of typed and written word. I know exactly what you mean about feeling paranoid! There is a huge sense of relief when you send off the docs, but that familiar feeling keeps creeping back every now and then when you read a post and suddenly wonder if you've remembered to complete, attach, paperclip, identify, collate, and include/exclude........everything.

blueray333

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2010
Doc's Request.
inc. in app.
AOR Received.
25-11-2010
IELTS Request
inc. in app.
File Transfer...
25-11-2010
Med's Request
07-02-2011
Med's Done....
12-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2011
Pippin said:
You're SO CLOSE to licking that envelope I bet you can almost taste the glue now, blueray!!! Just make sure you PRINT clearly with black ballpoint pen so it is easy for anyone to read and I am sure there will be no problem with a mix of typed and written word. I know exactly what you mean about feeling paranoid! There is a huge sense of relief when you send off the docs, but that familiar feeling keeps creeping back every now and then when you read a post and suddenly wonder if you've remembered to complete, attach, paperclip, identify, collate, and include/exclude........everything.
exactly Pippin! :)

Thanks so much!

anayya

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
plz will u help me?
i want to know tht as i have arranged employment and i am scoring 67 points without iets...i got only 4 band in ielts overall...my lawyer says that visa officer need that u are scoring 67 points...he does not concerns that what are ur points in ielts... plz tell me that 4 band is sufficiemnt as i have 67 points....plz help me ......i need ur answers
regards.

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Anayya,
Although there is no minimum language score mentioned in the guide, but visa officers are tough with regard to poor English score and may even reject applicants, despite the fact that they have already secured 67 points. My advice to you is to re-appear in IELTS and try your best to get a better overall band (specially if you still have time before the 120 days deadline to submit your full documents). Good luck.

anayya said:
plz will u help me?
i want to know tht as i have arranged employment and i am scoring 67 points without iets...i got only 4 band in ielts overall...my lawyer says that visa officer need that u are scoring 67 points...he does not concerns that what are ur points in ielts... plz tell me that 4 band is sufficiemnt as i have 67 points....plz help me ......i need ur answers
regards.

chefsam

Star Member
May 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
AOR Received.
Med's Request
4/3/2013
Med's Done....
16/3/2013
Passport Req..
4/3/2013
hi seniors ,

i have some queries pls help me
1. i dont have appointment letter but have experience certificate with job responsibilities.
2. What is university manuscript ?

anayya

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
dear mbastudies,
tahnx for ur reply...plz will u tell me taht what band i should get bcz at this time i have basic level english..obviously less than 5.5 and if i get moderate level then will it be acceptable...moreover, if i get 2 moderate and 2 basic then what can happen...e.g.reading and speaking moderate...listening and writing basic...or all must be moderate ..plz guide me in this regard
tahnx
with best wishes

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Anayya,
I understand your situation, but try your best to get better scores in all bands. A moderate level in all 4 bands would be much better. Try your best and hopefully, you'll succeed. Good luck.
Try to search free test preparation materials and practice with them: http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=%22IELTS+free+Sample+Questions%2C+Test+Materials%2C+Practice+Tests%22&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=64a5a4f508c6a50b

anayya said:
dear mbastudies,
tahnx for ur reply...plz will u tell me taht what band i should get bcz at this time i have basic level english..obviously less than 5.5 and if i get moderate level then will it be acceptable...moreover, if i get 2 moderate and 2 basic then what can happen...e.g.reading and speaking moderate...listening and writing basic...or all must be moderate ..plz guide me in this regard
tahnx
with best wishes

X

xyfzxw

I got the letter from CIO in July and request to submit a full application in Nov.

In the application form to CIO I estimate my score to be 4 high and at that time my working experience is 2 years and 8 month, my total score is 68 at that time. Age 10, education 25.

However, according to my recent test, I got 3h1m that is 14 points and I will have no chance to re-attend a IELTS test because of my personal affairs.

My experience will be 3 years in Oct. If I submit my full applications in Oct,how many points can I get if the VO make a assessment on me? Will they count 3 years as my experience or just 2?

I just want to know if there is other method to be approved by VO except for re-attend an IELTS test and what I should do then?

anayya

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
dear mba studies
thanx 4 ur reply........actually i want to know that on eof my frend received a letter from london visa officer..that u have to show again ur ielts results which have more score than previous...her score were 2 in basic and 2 in moderate....plz can u tell me that if she cant get more score(at least all moderate) then can she show admission letter in an institute if english language in canada to show that she really serious about her english improvement and join that after arrival....is it really works for her...can visa officer be satisfied with it.....plz plz plz answer me as it is really a big problem.her case is at last stahge depends on ielts.and she got again same score as before ...only this letter of admission can help her or not...........plz plz plz reply
regards