Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
Re: Common questions

aries4020 said:
I have an employer in Calgary, Canada which i found via Getfloral jobs at the internet websites.They replied to my application as a Florist and they told me that they have forwarded my resume to a consulting firm in Vancouver,B.C..The consulting firm contacted me via email and told me that i should pay $550 as good faith deposit and $2250 for the work permit application.The employer will shoulder the $2250 fee for the LMO application.

Is this legal? Anybody who could answer my inquiry will be much appreciated.

Thanks!
aries4020
Neither It is legal, neither it is legitimate....!
Though they don't look genuine, but still to verify you can ask them for their CRA# and tell them that you have your own consultant who you have hired already, So you don't want to pay anything to anyone now. Tell them that you will complete LMO (Labor Market Opinion) formalities to reach canada thorugh your consultant, so this "Florist" employer just need to provide you with CRA#, employment contract, Copy of advertisement of Job, business proof(municipality certificate of premises) and completely filled and signed LMO form. See what he reply and you will get to know his genuineness, if he don't agree ask him for his address and say your consultant will visit him to discuss.

aries4020

Jul 8, 2012

Jitu1011 said:
Though they don't look genuine, but still to verify you can ask them for their CRA# and tell them that you have your own consultant who you have hired already, So you don't want to pay anything to anyone now. Tell them that you will complete LMO (Labor Market Opinion) formalities to reach canada thorugh your consultant, so this "Florist" employer just need to provide you with CRA#, employment contract, Copy of advertisement of Job, business proof(municipality certificate of premises) and completely filled and signed LMO form. See what he reply and you will get to know his genuineness, if he don't agree ask him for his address and say your consultant will visit him to discuss.

Thank you sir!

But the problem is that the employer told me that he already sent the fees to the consulting firm to process the LMO.They will start to process the application as soon as i have sent them the good faith deposit. I also started to doubt their legitimacy coz when i asked the consulting firm to send me a copy of the job offer he told me that it is not necessary in appying the LMO.I am currently working in Saudi Arabia.

zmshubha

Jul 8, 2012
Hi,

I am Raihana Islam, I am an applicant for P R of Canada. And this is my 2nd time apply. My File No is “BXXXXXXXXX”
Few days back I had check my status on file Number *BXXXXXXXXX* and the Status was as bellow.

# We received your application for Permanent resident on November 18, 2010.
# We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 3, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
# Your application was reviewed and started processing on May 3, 2012"

But since that I did not receive any letter from immigration office and when I check again today my status On file Number *BXXXXXXXXX* there is such as no record in this file number, but my another old file number *BYYYYYYYYY* which I had canceled for my personal issue that is still alive and showing these following status:

# We received your application for permanent residence on April 26, 2010.
# We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 27, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
# A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."
This is highly appreciable if you let me know the update regarding my case (no: E000011070) and also about the latter which was sent from end May 3, 2012.

What i do now ??

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Reached Sydney 18-05-2012/ PER 4 June 2012
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 (Sent with application)
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
25-AUG-2012/ Medical Line updated on Ecas 7Oct2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012

aries4020 said:
Jitu1011 said:

Thank you sir!

But the problem is that the employer told me that he already sent the fees to the consulting firm to process the LMO.They will start to process the application as soon as i have sent them the good faith deposit. I also started to doubt their legitimacy coz when i asked the consulting firm to send me a copy of the job offer he told me that it is not necessary in appying the LMO.I am currently working in Saudi Arabia.

They are frauds for sure, show them your MIDDLE FINGURE and tell them in order to make sure that you are not scam you need to provide me the details or else try your scam with someone else. No one is such a big fool to forward a fee to consulting firm to process without a contract, HRSDC webiste has all infomration. Forward HRSDC or Call CIC to let them know the details of this scamster so that no one else fall in to their net.

unmarried

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
14th Jun 2012
Med's Done....
17th Jul 2012
Passport Req..
20th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th Sep 2012
LANDED..........
InsAllah before Jul 2013
hi friends, I have received my medical request and RPRF today, dated 14th Jun. Alhamdulliah. donno what next?

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
unmarried said:
hi friends, I have received my medical request and RPRF today, dated 14th Jun. Alhamdulliah. donno what next?
congratulation dear .. its really good news for all
cases reopen on reconsideration

please confirm on which date you receive approval email

best of luck dear and pray for us

srana

Aug 31, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
20-08-2010, update documents sent 27-01-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Unknown
VISA ISSUED...
Unknown
LANDED..........
Unknown
unmarried said:
congratulation to you. would you please inform ur details?

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
How long do you get PPR & RPRF after medical submission to Ottawa?

D.Osman

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-March-2009
File Transfer...
?-Dec.2011
Med's Done....
12.Jun.2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23.Aug.2012
VISA ISSUED...
25 Sep.2012
LANDED..........
by the grace of God at 28th Nov.2012

Maaties said:
Medical, Law, and other professional degrees -

Medical doctor degrees are generally first-level university credentials, in the same way that a
Bachelor of Law or a Bachelor of Science in Pharmacology is a first level, albeit “professional”
degree and should be awarded 20 points. If it is a second-level degree and if, for example, it
belongs to a Faculty of Graduate Studies, 25 points may be awarded. If a bachelor's credential is
a prerequisite to the credential, but the credential itself is still considered a first-level degree, then
22 points would be appropriate. It is important to refer to how the local authority responsible for
educational institutions recognizes the credential: i.e., as a first-level or second-level or higher
university credential.

This is taken from http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06e.pdf page 19
Hi Maaties, absolutely; I've been refused and became :eek: :( :mad: :-X :'(as the VO gave only 20 points for my Bachelor im Medicine although I've submitted my postgraduate degree certificate when I informed them they gave 25 then my points became 70,then :) ;) :-* :-*
Osman

unmarried

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
14th Jun 2012
Med's Done....
17th Jul 2012
Passport Req..
20th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th Sep 2012
LANDED..........
InsAllah before Jul 2013
hi PA5510N, what about your case? have you received any update?
my case history:

I have started on NOV 2009. Received the rejection email on Jan 2012. Appealed to reopen my case, sent couple of emails but didn't get any reply, then sent an email to Minister Immigration on May, She has forwarded it to first secretary and assigned a new VO for my case. New VO has replied within 7 days and asked for Updated forms, PCC, POF n 3 copies of pic. I have received my Med n RPRF request (dated 14th Jun) on 10th of Jul. Done my med 2 days back which will be sent by doctor by tomorrow. I'll send my RPRF within 2-3 days. Please pray for my PPR.

I hope you'll receive a good news soon.

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
unmarried said:
my case history:

I have started on NOV 2009. Received the rejection email on Jan 2012. Appealed to reopen my case, sent couple of emails but didn't get any reply, then sent an email to Minister Immigration on May, She has forwarded it to first secretary and assigned a new VO for my case. New VO has replied within 7 days and asked for Updated forms, PCC, POF n 3 copies of pic. I have received my Med n RPRF request (dated 14th Jun) on 10th of Jul. Done my med 2 days back which will be sent by doctor by tomorrow. I'll send my RPRF within 2-3 days. Please pray for my PPR.

Dear my case was refused on march and reopen on 13july and so far no update .....Bilaltaj got approvalon 9 july and today he received request for updated documents....Plz advise when I will recrive any update....Thank you

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
unmarried said:
my case history:

Congrats and bestwishes
I also started in 2009.My case was refused on adaptability points issue in Jan.12.I appealed got re-opened letter in Feb.with some additional documents .In May 12 I got hold letter .This is truly frustrating.

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
sunasir said:
Congrats and bestwishes
I also started in 2009.My case was refused on adaptability points issue in Jan.12.I appealed got re-opened letter in Feb.with some additional documents .In May 12 I got hold letter .This is truly frustrating.
Dear my case was reopen on 13th july....So far havent got any reply....Some other members got update within 4 weeks time .....Pry for me ....Also share ur timeline plz

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
PA5510N said:
Dear my case was reopen on 13th july....So far havent got any reply....Some other members got update within 4 weeks time .....Pry for me ....Also share ur timeline plz
As I mentioned, applied in mid 2009.refusal in jan 12,reopened in Feb with additional documents req.and got wait letter in May 12.