+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FAQ

khalidhaider

Sep 9, 2010
Re: FAQ please send me site which describes the main duties of plumber and welde

Dears, Please send me the site which describes the main duties of welder and plumber.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Welder: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/Profile.aspx?val=7&val1=7265

Plumber: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/Profile.aspx?val=7&val1=7251

sowhatifIMround

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-08-2011
IELTS Request
08-06-2011
help me...

Hi Everyone!

Been reading and have learned a lot from this website... My application for federal skilled was received by CIO on January 21, 2011, unfortunately, I received a NER on March 21, 2011... It breaks my heart and now I decided to register and ask for your help. :( I am a school psychologist in practice and I am taking up my Master's degree in Social Work... It seems that I didn't put much attention in my job description and didn't know about the "LEAD STATEMENT AND MAIN DUTIES yada... I am guilty, I don't have all the information of what to put there and what not... I applied on my own and not with any help from agencies because of financial reasons... Anyway, I have few questions which would really help me decide to hope and wish for my CANADA dream...

Please help me...

1. Would you really recommend a consultant or an agency to assist me in my application?
2. Since mine was declined, my common-law partner who is a nuclear medicine technologist is willing to be the principal applicant and try our luck, but the proof of funds we have is solely under my name? Can we still use it or must be under her name? It would really be hard for us to re-open a new bank account since these are all time deposits.
3. Will I or She have to really copy the main duties VERBATIM in her application form to be sure that this time it wont be rejected?
4. I understand that they will send us back our money in a form of check which may take 8-12 weeks, is there any possible way for me to request a rush one or for them to expedite it?
5. Will they send me back my complete application? Like my documents, etc.?

Please help me guys!
I prayed a lot for a positive result, I even did a 9-week novena at St. Jude and still got A NER, but my faith remains and for sure GOD has plans for me and for sure a better one... please help me find the light :)

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Re: help me...

sowhatifIMround said:
Hi Everyone!

Been reading and have learned a lot from this website... My application for federal skilled was received by CIO on January 21, 2011, unfortunately, I received a NER on March 21, 2011... It breaks my heart and now I decided to register and ask for your help. :( I am a school psychologist in practice and I am taking up my Master's degree in Social Work... It seems that I didn't put much attention in my job description and didn't know about the "LEAD STATEMENT AND MAIN DUTIES yada... I am guilty, I don't have all the information of what to put there and what not... I applied on my own and not with any help from agencies because of financial reasons... Anyway, I have few questions which would really help me decide to hope and wish for my CANADA dream...

Please help me...

1. Would you really recommend a consultant or an agency to assist me in my application?
2. Since mine was declined, my common-law partner who is a nuclear medicine technologist is willing to be the principal applicant and try our luck, but the proof of funds we have is solely under my name? Can we still use it or must be under her name? It would really be hard for us to re-open a new bank account since these are all time deposits.
3. Will I or She have to really copy the main duties VERBATIM in her application form to be sure that this time it wont be rejected?
4. I understand that they will send us back our money in a form of check which may take 8-12 weeks, is there any possible way for me to request a rush one or for them to expedite it?
5. Will they send me back my complete application? Like my documents, etc.?

Please help me guys!
I prayed a lot for a positive result, I even did a 9-week novena at St. Jude and still got A NER, but my faith remains and for sure GOD has plans for me and for sure a better one... please help me find the light :)
Dear,
First of all, don't lose hope for getting NER, you can apply again since your NOC isn't filled with 1000 applicants yet.
1. No need to appoint a consultant. Most of them are fraud and will cost you huge amount of money. You can get all help from this wonderful forum
2. You can apply again and ofcourse if you spouse wants be the principal applicant then she can be. Proof of fund can be under either you or your spouse's name & it doesn't matter whoever is the principal applicant(if your spouse is the PA & fund is under your name then you must accompany her to Canada i.e. you must be included in her application).
3. About job responsibilities:
NEVER COPY & PASTE DUTIES from NOC website. copy & pasting job duties from NOC website means complete rejection. However, your 80% of your duties must match with the duties provided in NOC website. Instead of copy & pasting, write down your duties in your own language in such a way that most of your duties match with the duties given in NOC website.

4. I dont think so
5. YES, they will return your full application package. It might take 1-2 months to reach your address since they use regular mail

Regards,
Dr.Hasib

sowhatifIMround

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-08-2011
IELTS Request
08-06-2011

Dr.Hasib said:
Dear,
First of all, don't lose hope for getting NER, you can apply again since your NOC isn't filled with 1000 applicants yet.
1. No need to appoint a consultant. Most of them are fraud and will cost you huge amount of money. You can get all help from this wonderful forum
2. You can apply again and ofcourse if you spouse wants be the principal applicant then she can be. Proof of fund can be under either you or your spouse's name & it doesn't matter whoever is the principal applicant(if your spouse is the PA & fund is under your name then you must accompany her to Canada i.e. you must be included in her application).
NEVER COPY & PASTE DUTIES from NOC website. copy & pasting job duties from NOC website means complete rejection. However, your 80% of your duties must match with the duties provided in NOC website. Instead of copy & pasting, write down your duties in your own language in such a way that most of your duties match with the duties given in NOC website.

4. I dont think so
5. YES, they will return your full application package. It might take 1-2 months to reach your address since they use regular mail

Regards,
Dr.Hasib

Thanks a lot Dr. Hasib! I am so thankful and happy with your response! Really :)

About my proof of funds, it is really nice that she can use it as her proof of funds for as long as I will accompany her.. (That is really our case) my worry now is that we are not considered as spouse, we are in common-law relationship. Sorry for homophobics, we are in a same-sex relationship. I hope having the funds ONLY under my name would be still fine...

Thanks again Dr. Hasib! :) Have a good one! :)

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012

sowhatifIMround said:
Thanks a lot Dr. Hasib! I am so thankful and happy with your response! Really :)

About my proof of funds, it is really nice that she can use it as her proof of funds for as long as I will accompany her.. (That is really our case) my worry now is that we are not considered as spouse, we are in common-law relationship. Sorry for homophobics, we are in a same-sex relationship. I hope having the funds ONLY under my name would be still fine...

Thanks again Dr. Hasib! :) Have a good one! :)
in that case u must provide sufficient docs to prove that you are in common law relationship. For instance,Instructions given in Buffalo VO checklist:

If you have a common-law partner, complete and include the Declaration of common-law union (IMM 5409) and provide evidence that you have cohabitated with your partner for a period of at least 12 continuous months and the following documents listing both your names:
•copies of joint bank account statements,
•copies of leases,
•utility bills etc.

sowhatifIMround

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-08-2011
IELTS Request
08-06-2011

Dr.Hasib said:
in that case u must provide sufficient docs to prove that you are in common law relationship. For instance,Instructions given in Buffalo VO checklist:

If you have a common-law partner, complete and include the Declaration of common-law union (IMM 5409) and provide evidence that you have cohabitated with your partner for a period of at least 12 continuous months and the following documents listing both your names:
•copies of joint bank account statements,
•copies of leases,
•utility bills etc.

Thanks again.... :) Wish us luck Sir! :)

emadg

Aug 22, 2008
i have sent my file in last sunday but i discovered that the checklist of cio i have sent was IMM5612(12-2010) but what is present now is IMM5612 (3-2011) but i compare the old one with the recent one i find them same no difference is this make proplem please answer me

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
emadg said:
i have sent my file in last sunday but i discovered that the checklist of cio i have sent was IMM5612(12-2010) but what is present now is IMM5612 (3-2011) but i compare the old one with the recent one i find them same no difference is this make proplem please answer me
CIO just corrected the validity period of IELTS from 1 year to 2 years in "CIO document checklist" form.
Dont worry, this little correction would not negatively impact your application.

khalidhaider

Sep 9, 2010
Re: FAQ Explain the response

Dear seniors, I would like to say that i have recieved the response from CHC London that CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in canada,so that we meet but do not exceed the immigration plan set by parliament last fall for 2011.Until we receive further instructions from parliament.we cannot predict when processing on your application will commence. In addition,i am feb 2007 applicant job NOC 1236 moreover,comment on my case and reply. thanking you,

iloveYou!

Star Member
Mar 14, 2011

Dr.Hasib said:
Dear,

4. I dont think so

Regards,
Dr.Hasib
agreed with dr.hasib

zakoy

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
CEBU, PHILS
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10.NOV.2010
AOR Received.
[per]22.FEB.2011------------[2nd aor] 16.MAR.2011
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
HOPEFULLY WAIVED
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
IN HIS TIME
To the seniors of this thread:

Good day! I would like to know the difference between a NER and/or a rejection(decision made)?

When I checked my ecas, it show a DM 9 days after I got my 2nd aor, I would like to know if there is a big possibility that this is a bug from their system as there are three more forumers also that I know who got the same status as well in their ecas.

Thank you to those who can provide me with answers. :-*

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
zakoy said:
To the seniors of this thread:

Good day! I would like to know the difference between a NER and/or a rejection(decision made)?

When I checked my ecas, it show a DM 9 days after I got my 2nd aor, I would like to know if there is a big possibility that this is a bug from their system as there are three more forumers also that I know who got the same status as well in their ecas.

Thank you to those who can provide me with answers. :-*
As you are a post june 2010 applicant, pls post your query in the following thread:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applications-after-266-in-any-noc-connect-here-to-get-the-status-t49421.0.html

emadg

Aug 22, 2008
I have sent my application on 21/3/2011 it reaches canada on 25 /03/2011 by aramex from egypt and this the information of recieving ( Shipment Delivered - Delivered to KRSZDWA at SHIP DOCK of CITIZENSHIP & IMMIGRATION at 47 - 49 DORCHESTER B1P6V6 ) is this the correct information in which the application should be sent coz in the address we write from cic site is( B1P1J3 )not as shown in information of reciving (B1P6V6) IS THIS CORRECT PLEASE ANSWER ME