VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anil Vaswani said:
Can pls tell the requirements for plumber or carpentry visa for canada

need to clear the ielts exams or not

Thanks
If you are applying under the federal skilled worker program (the topic this thread is under), then you need to clear IELTS and you need 67 points on self assessment and you need a job offer if you are a carpenter but not if you are a plumber. See http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp for the requirements.

If you are looking for a temporary work visa as a carpenter or a plumber, you need a job offer (LMO) and you may be asked to interview to make sure you speak some English but IELTS is not necessary. I know some TFWs who came to Canada with very little English. To work in Canada as a plumber, you may need to get licensed. I have heard, at least in some provinces, that you must pass a test within 6 months of starting to work to prove your knowledge in the field. With a carpenter, at least in some provinces, the certification is voluntary which means you are allowed to work as a carpenter without having any papers.

farazfca

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
Hi friends... I m from pakistan

I am planing for immigration for canada under federal skilled worker system.... iwant to ask

company in canada can Hire Skilled Workers and Support their Permanent Immigration by providing them permenant job offer (arranged employment option AEO)

my question is
which type of company can do this ??? can unregistered (number) company Support ones Permanent Immigration by providing them permenant job offer (arranged employment option AEO)...

please anybody help me regarding thiz

thnx

faraz

chakat

Mar 7, 2011
Hi I'm a registered nurse here in the philippines., since Registered nurses have reached the cap already, can i apply as lpn instead? Do I need a licensure exam for lpn inorder to apply as an lpn in the FSW? To add, there's no licensure exam here in the philippines for lpn? so can i still apply? I work as a nurse but under the supervision of a superior nurse.,

rudolf

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
chakat said:
Hi I'm a registered nurse here in the philippines., since Registered nurses have reached the cap already, can i apply as lpn instead? Do I need a licensure exam for lpn inorder to apply as an lpn in the FSW? To add, there's no licensure exam here in the philippines for lpn? so can i still apply? I work as a nurse but under the supervision of a superior nurse.,
experience as LPN is enough for you to apply for FSW.

faithyou

Mar 8, 2011
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept. 2011
File Transfer...
Oct. 2011
Med's Done....
Dec. 2011
Passport Req..
January 2012, PPS Sent - February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2012 !!!
LANDED..........
already landed :))
Do you think they'll finish all the post june 26 applicants before june 2011?

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Nop....

As CIC never said that they are going to finish all post june 26 applicants before June 2011.

For example May 2011 applicant will never get his Visa within one. Yes we can assume that they give first priority to post june 26 . Hope they will issue VISA in 8-10 months.

Regards,
Mayank
faithyou said:
Do you think they'll finish all the post june 26 applicants before june 2011?

faithyou

Mar 8, 2011
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept. 2011
File Transfer...
Oct. 2011
Med's Done....
Dec. 2011
Passport Req..
January 2012, PPS Sent - February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2012 !!!
LANDED..........
already landed :))
mayankpandya said:
Nop....

As CIC never said that they are going to finish all post june 26 applicants before June 2011.

For example May 2011 applicant will never get his Visa within one. Yes we can assume that they give first priority to post june 26 . Hope they will issue VISA in 8-10 months.

Regards,
Mayank
or most probably before the year ends all >june 26 will be receiving their visas already... :p

KriZeLLe

Mar 11, 2011
Hello! I'm happy to be a new member in this site. I'm 26 years old, applying as immigrant under federal skilled worker. I sent the requirements needed by the embassy. I'm really hoping to migrate in Canada as soon as possible. But I haven't took the IELTS exam yet, so I guess the embassy will suggest me to take the said exam. Right now, I'm enrolled in an English review center and to be honest I'm not that confident to take the exam until after 3 months of my review. My question is what if I already pass and submit the results, how long will I need to wait for the application to be considered by the embassy again? I'm really eager to know the answers. Thank You so much!

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
KriZeLLe said:
Hello! I'm happy to be a new member in this site. I'm 26 years old, applying as immigrant under federal skilled worker. I sent the requirements needed by the embassy. I'm really hoping to migrate in Canada as soon as possible. But I haven't took the IELTS exam yet, so I guess the embassy will suggest me to take the said exam. Right now, I'm enrolled in an English review center and to be honest I'm not that confident to take the exam until after 3 months of my review. My question is what if I already pass and submit the results, how long will I need to wait for the application to be considered by the embassy again? I'm really eager to know the answers. Thank You so much!
u sent your application to embassy???
Applicants who are applying for FSW must send their application to CIO, Canada not to any embassy.
without IELTS result your application will be considered incomeplete and will be returned to you.

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
seeking for a kind guidance.I have recieved my 2AOR on 4th MAr 2011 which was issued on 28-Feb-2011 On 08-Mar-2011 my estatus shows "In Processing" and inside prosessing detail is as under: "We received your application for permanent residence on April 22, 2010. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 19, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. We transferred your application to the London England office on July 28, 2010. The London England office may contact you" Does 2AOR means according to the documents me is qualified now authetication of the documents to be checked? waiting for your valuable comments. With regards

AnjiCanada

Nov 12, 2009
I stayed in Canada for 4 years on a student visa applied for PR and got letter saying that they have question on my experience and was told to go back to INDIA to give explination. In US right now and trying to apply for PR again, have IT experience looking for job list and NOC that matches (ETL Administrator) any way to get back to Canada... Please suggest.. Thanks

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SALIM BHAI said:
Can any one tell me what is 2nd AOR....?
2nd Acknoledge Of Reciept, this will issue by your country or your Local CHC once you send Full Documents to your local CHC, when CHC will recieved your Full documents application and they find all documents are good then the CHC will issue your 2nd AOR (also called 2nd immigration file number). This 2nd AOR will helps you to communicate with your local CHC in future if you have any query related your application process. even you can check your e-case online on CIC website with your 1st and 2nd AOR. but for communication with your local CHC 2nd AOR only will help you to better result and resolve your query.
This is the explaination I have what I found the difference between 1st and 2nd AOR.

OMM