+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extended family authorization application

Ihtasham

Nov 12, 2020
So Basically Extended family member Approval Plus a valid COPR / PR visa , has someone entered Canada with this case ? if yest please let me know if it works...

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Hi Everyone

Would really appreciate your views on my application.

Applied for TRV under exemption for extended family - got rejection for exemption email stating I didn't qualify for immediate family.
Wrote to them again explaining how I fit the bill - response received that application couldn't be processed due to unavailability of biometrics.
Got ITA and submitted PR application. Gave biometrics for PR & wrote to IRCC for exemption again.

What are the chances of approval? (I have attached PoF, invitation letter, IMM0006 form and a detailed letter)
Has anyone received approval recently?

Ihtasham

Nov 12, 2020
Hi Everyone

Would really appreciate your views on my application.

Applied for TRV under exemption for extended family - got rejection for exemption email stating I didn't qualify for immediate family.
Wrote to them again explaining how I fit the bill - response received that application couldn't be processed due to unavailability of biometrics.
Got ITA and submitted PR application. Gave biometrics for PR & wrote to IRCC for exemption again.

What are the chances of approval? (I have attached PoF, invitation letter, IMM0006 form and a detailed letter)
Has anyone received approval recently?
I brother once you receive your copr and PR Visa, then you should send them email and you will get exemption. I got my copr and pr visa and within 1 day i got exemption.

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
I brother once you receive your copr and PR Visa, then you should send them email and you will get exemption. I got my copr and pr visa and within 1 day i got exemption.
Oh I was hoping to get it sooner :( copr will take time, isn't it? My AOR is in December.

Ihtasham

Nov 12, 2020
Hello everyone,

i hereby confirm that post 18th march 2020 COPR can officially travel to canada with the exemption under extended family member. I just landed on 11th march 2021 and writing this post from my hotel.

Hope Osuya

Mar 15, 2021
Good morning, i need an exemption letter to enable me enter Canada as i was denied entry on Friday from the airport in Nigeria because i do not have an exemption letter

Hope Osuya

Mar 15, 2021
Hi everyone who do i send the email to for exemption, i do not have any family member in Canada but i and my husband have just been given a migrant visa, we were not allowed to board the flight because we do not have the exemption letter, how do we get it urgently

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone who do i send the email to for exemption, i do not have any family member in Canada but i and my husband have just been given a migrant visa, we were not allowed to board the flight because we do not have the exemption letter, how do we get it urgently
What is a migrant visa? Do you have a closed work permit with LMIA? If so read the link.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/foreign-workers.html

Hope Osuya

Mar 15, 2021

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
We have a COPR which was issued in November 2020, we do not have any immediate family in canada
So according to current rules, you can’t enter Canada until travel restrictions change or there is a change to COPRs received after March 2020. You will need to wait. Many people have had their COPRs expire as they can’t enter Canada.

Hope Osuya

Mar 15, 2021
waoh, but my husband has a job but he was employed from canada when he was schooling there, can he apply for the exemption?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
waoh, but my husband has a job but he was employed from canada when he was schooling there, can he apply for the exemption?
How long has he been out of Canada? Does he still have his PGWP with valid visitor visa or has it expired? He could enter on that with a valid and recent job offer. If his job is essential, it may be possible but thousands of people with COPR and a job offer can’t enter.