+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extended family authorization application

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
the visa was cancelled when he got the COPR
You will both need to wait until there are changes to the COPR. You can try to send an email and he can ask for travel authorization especially if his job is essential. He will need a new job offer letter. However, COPR guidelines are clear so don’t expect a positive decision. Travel authorization is used to reunite with family members.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/immediate-family.html#authorization

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Has anyone taken Air India flight from India with travel exemption for extended family?

Amansethi86

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
I brother once you receive your copr and PR Visa, then you should send them email and you will get exemption. I got my copr and pr visa and within 1 day i got exemption.
Hi..To which email ID you have mailed for approval. R u inland or outland applicant

Amansethi86

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Hi All,

Got COPR and counterfoil visa in Feb 2021. I have extended family member(sibling ) in Canada. How can I travel with family to canada with valid PR visa.
I email to ircc covid exemptions mail id for approval.

Please provide details from which i will get response.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All,

Got COPR and counterfoil visa in Feb 2021. I have extended family member(sibling ) in Canada. How can I travel with family to canada with valid PR visa.
I email to ircc covid exemptions mail id for approval.

Please provide details from which i will get response.
So your family members are PR but you have COPR. You can apply for travel authorization by showing essential travel. If you are talking about your spouse and children then they aren’t eligible to travel. They will not receive travel authorization as they are not extended family of your sibling Under current rules.

Amansethi86

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
So your family members are PR but you have COPR. You can apply for travel authorization by showing essential travel. If you are talking about your spouse and children then they aren’t eligible to travel. They will not receive travel authorization as they are not extended family of your sibling Under current rules.
Hi,

I have seen many posts where after getting authorisation of one person's for extended family member, they have got travel authorisation for pending family members. Can you please suggest

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

I have seen many posts where after getting authorisation of one person's for extended family member, they have got travel authorisation for pending family members. Can you please suggest
If the sibling lands in Canada as a PR then the rest of the family qualifies. You can certainly attempt to get the whole family approved together.

Amansethi86

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
If the sibling lands in Canada as a PR then the rest of the family qualifies. You can certainly attempt to get the whole family approved together.
Hi ,

Thanks for response.

I want to travel along with my family. As I have 2 minor children who cannot travel alone with spouse. Only one minor children with one adult is allowed to travel. Please help how can i take travel

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi ,

Thanks for response.

I want to travel along with my family. As I have 2 minor children who cannot travel alone with spouse. Only one minor children with one adult is allowed to travel. Please help how can i take travel
You need to ask for special authorization or wait to travel like the other PRs who were approved after March 18.

Zittj

Nov 15, 2020
Hi everyone, someone should please help me with this question because I'm confused.

I'm an international traveller coming into Canada later this month. Also, I'm aware of the mandatory hotel Quarantine. My question is this : my final destination is Calgary International Airport YYC but my flight will land in Toronto International Airport first before the airline connects with Air Canada to land in Calgary. Where am I supposed to Quarantine, is it at Toronto or Calgary?

Thanks.