+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Monika aspirant

Jul 27, 2020
Just a query.
I have no surname. So while creating EE profile all i have to is put my given name in surname field?
Am i right?
If that, then in my passport the surname is blank. That will not create problem for me?
Please advise

Gurupunj5

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-11-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Good morning,

I have a very quick question. I was a student in Canada graduated and applied for work permit.

When we apply for Express Entry and they ask for your most recent status, i would write "Worker", but my question is about the starting date of this status.

Three options:
- The day i got my work permit
- The day i applied for my work permit (which would mean implied status and i was working full time actually)
- The day i graduated from college (Grad list posted).

Any help regarding this would be much appreciated.

Please and Thank you

Reactions: Doom

saychisan

May 7, 2021
Hello guys,
I read on WES website that we should only send in our highest level of qualification for evaluation, so i sent in only my post graduate diploma since it's higher than my bachelors. Do i still need to send in my bachelors for evaluation so that i can get the point for two or more certificate for express entry, or it will be indicated in my Post graduate diploma evaluation report that i have done a diploma.??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello guys,
I read on WES website that we should only send in our highest level of qualification for evaluation, so i sent in only my post graduate diploma since it's higher than my bachelors. Do i still need to send in my bachelors for evaluation so that i can get the point for two or more certificate for express entry, or it will be indicated in my Post graduate diploma evaluation report that i have done a diploma.??
If you think you will get an equivalency of a Masters, then only send in your post graduate diploma. You need an ECA for the bachelors to be assessed as a 3 year degree so you can count your diploma (for two or more) if that is what it is and not a Masters.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello guys,
Answered above....stop spamming!

Monika aspirant

Jul 27, 2020
Can anyone share the format for cash salary received during trainee period.
I just googled it. But there are lots of format that make me confused.
Thanks in advance.

Malibu25

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Hi, question, please. If ever I am in the pool for CEC, am I still allowed to work if my PGWP expires? (My PGWP will be expired this June 2021).

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, question, please. If ever I am in the pool for CEC, am I still allowed to work if my PGWP expires? (My PGWP will be expired this June 2021).
Do you have an ITA? If not and your name is just in the pool, you can’t work past the expiration of your permit.

schizpup

May 10, 2021
Hello all! Need some help/advice with WES verification:

I did a 3-year programme under SQA HND (Scottish Qualification Authority Higher National Diploma) top-up program, first two years in China (awarded a Higher Educational Diploma from SQA) and the final year in the UK (awarded a degree of bachelor of arts with honours 120 credits).

What's the right way to have these two certificates evaluated by WES? I put China in "country of education" for the SQA HND diploma, and it gets messy as it requires chinese authorities to provide verifications and translations, since neither certificate was issued by chinese institutions nor were they issued in Chinese language.

Welp, thanks a lot)

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi,
Quick question, 2 year ago I got a job Noc B for a year then laidoff. Later, I got another job Noc D. Am I elegible for EE programs ? Thansk

bg1990

May 15, 2021
Can someone help me with M.Tech (part time) WES evaluation? Not sure if I need to get my regular B.Tech evaluation done at any stage (Express Entry or PNP) because WES asks only for the highest Degree.

I completed the M.Tech (distant learning part time) degree while I was working for a company. Instead of completing in 3 years, it took 5 years. Will it impact my Express Entry profile or PNP application?

I would appreciate the suggestions.

ghostdragon

Apr 13, 2021
Hi from India, I got my ITA on 12th May, called the list of panelist for Medical they told me that I'll be needing IME number for scheduling one. No more upfront medical will be done from 16th onwards. Can anyone tell me how and where do I get an IME number?

Avinash2799

May 23, 2021
There is a problem arises. For ECA through WES there is a column of last name which is mandatory to fill but in my College degree there is only first name no surname . Please help me