+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Forgot to mention, these draws are programmed, if programmers have forgotten to understand the principles of business -FIFO method, which means, the lowest scored person who applied first will eventually come up first in the next draw, they are uneducated. Stop taking applications and stop taking advantage.
Scylla has tried to explain to you several times why you're not getting your ITA but you keep coming back here with stupid posts repeating the same thing over and over. Maybe it's a language issue. You should consider talking to someone knowledgeable who speaks the same language as you.

May 28, 2021
Steps for applying for Canada Express Entry
Step 1: Find out if you're eligible
Step 2: Get your documents ready
Step 3: Submit your profile
Step 4: Receive an invitation and apply for permanent residence.

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
Steps for applying for Canada Express Entry
Step 1: Find out if you're eligible
Step 2: Get your documents ready
Step 3: Submit your profile
Step 4: Receive an invitation and apply for permanent residence.
Which city are you from? Delhi?

geneglory

May 30, 2021
Hi

My current employer has offices in Ontario and British Columbia. If I ask them to transfer me there, would that be considered as a job offer? Will that be helpful to my provincial nominee and will increase my CRS score? What application should I be considering for that kind of method?

thanks!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi

My current employer has offices in Ontario and British Columbia. If I ask them to transfer me there, would that be considered as a job offer? Will that be helpful to my provincial nominee and will increase my CRS score? What application should I be considering for that kind of method?

thanks!
No it is not considered a job offer for additional CRS points. If they are serious about transferring you then they need to start the process for a LMIA exemption under InterCompany Transfer. There are specific conditions for ICT - senior executive management or technical knowledge (know one in the Canadian office or hired can do the job). So talk to your employer. If successful, you come to Canada on an ICT, work for a year and then maybe you would be eligible to apply for PR.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/exemption-codes/intra-company-transferees.html

Kikiqpalzm

May 20, 2021
Hi everyone,
I just got CEC invitation yesterday. I am applying for it but had a question regarding the residential address or address in general. I work from home due to COVID and my job is in Toronto Ontario. I did my taxes in Ontario and my permanent address is in Toronto. However I have been staying for some months now in alberta cause my boyfriend lives here due to COVID situation and working from home. This is a temporary address for me. So my question is what address should I put on the application? All my bank, work pay studs, taxes are in my address in Toronto. But when I get a bank statement mentioning my balance it will have alberta bank address cause I’ll get it from a bank here. What address do I put? Please help

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
Kiki do you need cec and express entry system to move from one province to another province?

Kikiqpalzm

May 20, 2021
CEC is if you have one year Canadian work experience so those on a work permit of some type. You can live anywhere except Quebec.
Yes I know you can live anywhere except Quebec, I am just asking what I should put on my current address as per my situation that I explained earlier

gwenn

May 13, 2021
Hello Everyone. I have a question.
1. If my partner submitted an EOI 190 And express entry (he’s prinary and I’m his dependent) then after some months, I submitted a student visa (him as my dependent) and got approved. What happens to my partner’s EOI? Do we need to cancel/void the EOI before applying for student visa or after approval or it can stay as is?

2. if it is allowed to have the EOI Active even aftergetting the student visa approval, what happens if I am still on mu study year andmy husband received an invite?

Thank you!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Everyone. I have a question.
1. If my partner submitted an EOI 190 And express entry (he’s prinary and I’m his dependent) then after some months, I submitted a student visa (him as my dependent) and got approved. What happens to my partner’s EOI? Do we need to cancel/void the EOI before applying for student visa or after approval or it can stay as is?

2. if it is allowed to have the EOI Active even aftergetting the student visa approval, what happens if I am still on mu study year andmy husband received an invite?

Thank you!
1. You can do both. No need to cancel EOI.
2. Yes, it's allowed. Your husband would simply move ahead with the EOI as normal.

gwenn

May 13, 2021
1. You can do both. No need to cancel EOI.
2. Yes, it's allowed. Your husband would simply move ahead with the EOI as normal.
Thank you for your reply @scylla . I have follow-up questions.
1. If he receives the invite, can he accept the invite?
2. What happens to my stuednt visa? Also how about my studies?

Thank you :)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you for your reply @scylla . I have follow-up questions.
1. If he receives the invite, can he accept the invite?
2. What happens to my stuednt visa? Also how about my studies?

Thank you :)
I don't understand your further questions. I've already told you that you can do both.