+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Kash1995

Apr 23, 2021
I Have completed my B.com from Mumbai University [regular college] and
Part 1 M.com from Distance learning wing of Mumbai University
For part 2 M.com what should I choose - Distance learning from Mumbai University or regular college
I am fine with both, whichever helps me for CANADA PR Express Entry
PLEASE guide

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hi everyone!
Please give me an advice on my situation. Please help!!

Im currently in the process of getting PR through express entry. I got ita, aor, submitted application and just waiting now.

The problem is that i am out of status and in 90 day period since my iec work permit expired. I have applied for restoration of status as visitor but i havnt heard back yet. Now i am wondering if this will affect my express entry application if my restoration is not done in time. Does anyone have any idea on this? Super panic mode:'(

I am also wondering about the duration of visitor status. I wrote down that i will be in canada for 6 months on the restoration application, because i thought that would be enough time to get my pr approved. Now i am thinking that may not be enough time. Does anyone know if ircc gives the visitor status as it is written on the application?

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
I have been same situation, i applied PR under express entry AOR 20 august i lost my status on November 2020 I applied restoration of visitor on 13 april paper based application , i got to know that they will not issue you decision until u get valid status

Bhanushree V

May 2, 2021
I have the the similar query any updates on this ?

Hello Everyone,

I've a query while filling the express entry form.
Let's say I did my Master's Degree from Institute A and degree is awarded by University B. When WES does the ECA, they only write that degree awarded by University B. They have no mention on INstitute A.
Now in the express entry profile, when I'm filling the education detail, what should I write in the "Name of School/Institution" - Institute A or University B.

I'm sure this is a very commom scenario. Kindly help.

Regards.

Annak92

Apr 18, 2021
Hello.. I have done my BTech from India and did my Post graduation diploma (2 years) from Canada.. Do I have to evaluate my BTech degree from WES for express entry.. ? Kindly help

Monika aspirant

Jul 27, 2020
Just a query.
I have no surname. So while creating EE profile all i have to is put my given name in surname field?
Am i right?
If that, then in my passport the surname is blank. That will not create problem for me?
Please advise

Gurupunj5

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-11-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Good morning,

I have a very quick question. I was a student in Canada graduated and applied for work permit.

When we apply for Express Entry and they ask for your most recent status, i would write "Worker", but my question is about the starting date of this status.

Three options:
- The day i got my work permit
- The day i applied for my work permit (which would mean implied status and i was working full time actually)
- The day i graduated from college (Grad list posted).

Any help regarding this would be much appreciated.

Please and Thank you

Reactions: Doom

saychisan

May 7, 2021
Hello guys,
I read on WES website that we should only send in our highest level of qualification for evaluation, so i sent in only my post graduate diploma since it's higher than my bachelors. Do i still need to send in my bachelors for evaluation so that i can get the point for two or more certificate for express entry, or it will be indicated in my Post graduate diploma evaluation report that i have done a diploma.??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello guys,
I read on WES website that we should only send in our highest level of qualification for evaluation, so i sent in only my post graduate diploma since it's higher than my bachelors. Do i still need to send in my bachelors for evaluation so that i can get the point for two or more certificate for express entry, or it will be indicated in my Post graduate diploma evaluation report that i have done a diploma.??
If you think you will get an equivalency of a Masters, then only send in your post graduate diploma. You need an ECA for the bachelors to be assessed as a 3 year degree so you can count your diploma (for two or more) if that is what it is and not a Masters.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello guys,
Answered above....stop spamming!

Monika aspirant

Jul 27, 2020
Can anyone share the format for cash salary received during trainee period.
I just googled it. But there are lots of format that make me confused.
Thanks in advance.

Malibu25

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Hi, question, please. If ever I am in the pool for CEC, am I still allowed to work if my PGWP expires? (My PGWP will be expired this June 2021).

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, question, please. If ever I am in the pool for CEC, am I still allowed to work if my PGWP expires? (My PGWP will be expired this June 2021).
Do you have an ITA? If not and your name is just in the pool, you can’t work past the expiration of your permit.