+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

nitinsha85

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Hi all, I have a question related to CRS calculator question# 4.

What is your level of education?
Enter the highest level of education for which you:

• earned a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate or
  • had an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) if you did your study outside Canada. (ECAs must be from an approved agency, in the last five years)

My question is: I have a Bachelors degree (4 years) from India (I have done my ECA). and I have 1 year of diploma from Canada.
So what option should I select in response to this question?

a) Bachelors' degree (three or more year program at a university or other institute)

b) Two or more certificates, diploma or degree (out of which one should be three years or more)

Thank you in advance.

Fabby12

Sep 21, 2016
I need an advice, I am Electrical Engineer but I am working in Telecom/ICT sector since past 14 years.Can I mention my NOC as 2173? I have worked as Charging system Consultant, Integration engineer and 2nd level Operations.

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
Hi Experts,

My ECA report is going to expire next month. I've seen that I can upgrade my report while going through the process of getting renewal report.
I've gotten few doubts.

1. Is it chargeable for report Renewal ?. If yes, what would be the cost of it ?

2. I've noticed the option Document to Document which is non-expiry ?. Could you please brief about it ?

Kindly help me with out knowledge on this.

Many Thanks,
Prabhu T S R

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Just got a reply from my webform saying:

- The responsible office reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that you meet the eligibility requirements under the class you applied.

- Background verifications are in process.

Does it mean my eligibility passed?

PRAMOD.P

Jul 1, 2020
Hi
Am PRAMOD here..
I would like to start the process...
Can anybody help me with the process...
Am a degree holder wit different experience...
Bt I would like to start with my driver experience. It's around 3/4yrs. Still am working there itslef.
My IELTS hs expried n has to write again.
Bt when I went to agency they said am eligible. So somebody please help me with the process.
Am 34yrs old. Bsc in hotel n catering mangaement. 3yrs. N from 2015 I hv been a driver.
So if I can get a PR plz somebody help me wether I shall proceed or not.
Thank you.

Emmekaur

Jul 1, 2020
Hi guys.my application is in process.medical and biometrics are done.i just want to are the working on applications??and how much time are they going to take???thank you

shrutip

Jun 26, 2020
I am a software engineer, my CRS score (when checked online) is 420. What are my chances of getting nomination from Express entry or PNP?

sonia.islam

Jul 6, 2020
Hi everyone,
Regarding the Police Clearance, does it have to be from every country that I've lived for more than 6 months beside my country of residence? Also, I am a Doctoral student, currently living in the Philippines. would it be logical to calculate my eligibility with "on-going" or "in-process" criteria or should I opt for my completed degree?
Thank you!

Rounakm12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Hello Sir/Madam,
Hope everyone doing well!

I am on a closed work permit and my work permit is expiring soon in September 2020. I got an invitation for PR last week and at the same time my employer asking me to submit the document for the work permit extension for another year. So I am confused about which one I should submit first(PR or work permit extension)?

Also, Can I submit my closed work permit extension after the PR application submission? Please suggest the best approach.

Thank you, members :)

Causer1

Jul 7, 2020
Hi, after receiving the ITA in oct18, i submitted all the docs but meanwhile i got married and i updated my file in july19 about my wife
Now after one yr, i recd a msj from them asking about marital questionnaire.

so just want to know that by marital questionaire they mean marital certificate, right??

Canny2021

May 22, 2020
Hi everyone,
I am currently in the process of submitting my profile but my noc code lies under two categories, under C and B NOC code as i was working at financial institution as a Member service representative which falls under FSR (noc b) also under CSR(NOC C)

so i was wondering how can i classify, should i consider my pay rate ?

if i go with NOC B would they decline my experience later on ?

Please advise further
THANKYOU

Check on these two links it might help you.

=1">https://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.plFunction=getVD&TVD=314243&CVD=314244&CLV=0&MLV=4&=1
Click on display description

https://www.statcan.gc.ca/eng/subjects/standard/noc/2016/introduction#a6.2
Click on skill type