+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Hi.. Can someone pls advise which ECA to choose for MBA from IBS Hyderabad? Does IQAS evaluate it as Master? Any advise is appreciated.. thank you :)

Brian Kanade

Jun 19, 2020
@ishq74 - Hello Sir, I have found your responses extremely helpful and detailed from all what I have read. I know I am repeating a similar kind of question which you must have answered in the past but just to be sure before I commence with the process, your response would be highly appreciated.

I have completed by B.COM ( 3 Years Degree ) from Mumbai University and got my ECA done through WES - CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY - Bachelor's degree (four years)

Now I plan to do a One (1 ) Year PG Diploma from NMIMS in Business/Financial Management which is Distance Learning. Will this be considered as " Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees".

Thanks !

Hopeful20

Jun 19, 2020
Hello everyone! Off point but I think those of us that submitted our eAPR from March this year are in for a very long wait. No thanks to Miss Rona!

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi.. I want to start my pr application.. before that Just want to clear few things ,
I’m not sure my degree is valid for Canada immigration process. So I need to apply with my plus 2 certificate, Also I’m 35 years old and my wife is 31 years old . Does age is a constraint?
just want to know that if my wife having a master degree and Dip ACIA (insurance certification ) can I apply making her primary applicant ?

Thanks
1. It's better to get your foreign degrees assessed.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29

2. Yes, age affects the number of points you get for CRS.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html

3. Your wife can be the primary applicant.

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi there,

I am appearing for the IELTS exam in July, so is it possible to apply for my transcripts before appearing for the exam?
Not sure what you mean by 'appearing'. I'm assuming you mean you're sitting for this exam. As for applying for transcripts, are they for your ECA for express entry. If yes, then of course you can apply for them. The two are not related.

Amie234

Jun 20, 2020
Hello everyone, Can you please me? I have an active EE profile and EOI in Saskatchewan. I have marked "Saskatchewan" and "All provinces and territories" in EE profile. Nowadays, Nova Scotia is also sending invitations and to receive an invitation, we must mark Nova Scotia as well along with others in our EE profile.. Can I do that while I have submitted EOI in Saskatchewan as well. Will it create any conflicts?

Aneeshashim

Jun 3, 2020
hello , which is the best and small duration course which i can do before applying for PR. i mean 6 month or 8 month course which is approved by wes.??i am already 35 years old so dont want to do long term courses.....and i dont have a bachelor degree. please help. thanks

Jun 16, 2019
I failed to update my proof of funds based on the new requirement last Feb 25, 2020. Now my profile is appearing as ineligible. Can I still update it? Or do I need to create a new profile?

Reactions: Adnan ilyas

Ashish192919

May 13, 2020
Hey guys, I have received the passport request for my TRV work permit application. Does it mean its approved? If someone can please advise. Thanks

Aneeshcky

Jun 25, 2020
Hi I am telecom engineer with 3 year experience and 30 age my wife assistant manager in bank 3 year experience 27 age also my brother in Alberta PR holder so can I have any chance PNP Alberta and who is better primary applicant in my case