+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Ashish192919

May 13, 2020
Hey guys, I have received the passport request for my TRV work permit application. Does it mean its approved? If someone can please advise. Thanks

Aneeshcky

Jun 25, 2020
Hi I am telecom engineer with 3 year experience and 30 age my wife assistant manager in bank 3 year experience 27 age also my brother in Alberta PR holder so can I have any chance PNP Alberta and who is better primary applicant in my case

nitinsha85

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Hi all, I have a question related to CRS calculator question# 4.

What is your level of education?
Enter the highest level of education for which you:

• earned a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate or
  • had an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) if you did your study outside Canada. (ECAs must be from an approved agency, in the last five years)

My question is: I have a Bachelors degree (4 years) from India (I have done my ECA). and I have 1 year of diploma from Canada.
So what option should I select in response to this question?

a) Bachelors' degree (three or more year program at a university or other institute)

b) Two or more certificates, diploma or degree (out of which one should be three years or more)

Thank you in advance.

Fabby12

Sep 21, 2016
I need an advice, I am Electrical Engineer but I am working in Telecom/ICT sector since past 14 years.Can I mention my NOC as 2173? I have worked as Charging system Consultant, Integration engineer and 2nd level Operations.

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
Hi Experts,

My ECA report is going to expire next month. I've seen that I can upgrade my report while going through the process of getting renewal report.
I've gotten few doubts.

1. Is it chargeable for report Renewal ?. If yes, what would be the cost of it ?

2. I've noticed the option Document to Document which is non-expiry ?. Could you please brief about it ?

Kindly help me with out knowledge on this.

Many Thanks,
Prabhu T S R

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Just got a reply from my webform saying:

- The responsible office reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that you meet the eligibility requirements under the class you applied.

- Background verifications are in process.

Does it mean my eligibility passed?

PRAMOD.P

Jul 1, 2020
Hi
Am PRAMOD here..
I would like to start the process...
Can anybody help me with the process...
Am a degree holder wit different experience...
Bt I would like to start with my driver experience. It's around 3/4yrs. Still am working there itslef.
My IELTS hs expried n has to write again.
Bt when I went to agency they said am eligible. So somebody please help me with the process.
Am 34yrs old. Bsc in hotel n catering mangaement. 3yrs. N from 2015 I hv been a driver.
So if I can get a PR plz somebody help me wether I shall proceed or not.
Thank you.

Emmekaur

Jul 1, 2020
Hi guys.my application is in process.medical and biometrics are done.i just want to are the working on applications??and how much time are they going to take???thank you

shrutip

Jun 26, 2020
I am a software engineer, my CRS score (when checked online) is 420. What are my chances of getting nomination from Express entry or PNP?