+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Jul 8, 2020
Hello great people,
i am facing a problem in the initial stage, can anyone help me please.
I have completed my MBA (3.5) years in January 2020 but it was actually done in evening time and i have contentious experience as a School Principal too in morning time.... the problem is that WES (ECS) is not accepting the year ahead than 2016
WHat shal i do ?
can anyone help me for that please???????

klpatel2020

May 22, 2020
Hello All,

My spouse has experience in India. We haven’t climbed any point for spouse Foreign Experience. I have mentioned her experience in Personal Activity. Should I need to mention her Foreign Experience in Work History?

Vv sam

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello guys, I am in dire need of your help
1. I am going out of the country as I work at sea so, generally, I came back in 6 months but if we (me and partner) apply in an express entry in October with 471 CRS, is it possible that due to my absence the medical, biometrics could be given an extension by officer till I am home in April ?
2. If she applies her profile in express entry alone then do they required any documents of me like medical ?
3. could these biometrics medical could be done before ITA ?

Please help guys :)

thomas3456

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-10-2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2019
Hello guys, I am in dire need of your help
1. I am going out of the country as I work at sea so, generally, I came back in 6 months but if we (me and partner) apply in an express entry in October with 471 CRS, is it possible that due to my absence the medical, biometrics could be given an extension by officer till I am home in April ?
2. If she applies her profile in express entry alone then do they required any documents of me like medical ?
3. could these biometrics medical could be done before ITA ?

Please help guys :)
1. You would get rejection and not extension.
2. not needed for you.
3. you can do as they are valid for 1 year.

Ayesha_BeKind

Jul 9, 2020
Hi Admins,

I finally received ITA today, however, there are a few queries so please help me out:

Just to give my background I moved from India to Canada for studies and then started working here. I have another 44 days to go to complete my 1 year of Canadian work experience. I created my EE profile under FSW in March 2020 since I had work experience of over 5+ years back in India and my CRS score was at 480.

Clearly I should have received FSW ITA this draw (yesterday). However, I got the ITA under the CEC category. I did declare my Canadian work experience in my work history but I still have 44 days to go to complete a year at work.

Few points to note- my profile is already updated with 40pts towards Canadian experience on July 1st. Is that okay?

Can I accept this invite now or wait till I officially finish 1 year and then accept (within 90 days I need to accept or decline ITA) or decline the invite for now and wait for the next draw?

If I proceed with the current invite, will my profile will be assessed by CIC based on Foreign experience or Canadian experience? I didn't edit my EE profile since the time of creation.

Please advise

reality101

Jul 9, 2020
Based on the data, any idea what the score cut off will be by 2022? I know it's just speculation but I'm confused about a particular decision.

Profile:
Education: Master's Degree (MBA) from India
Work Experience: 1 year before MBA. Just started working at a global Management Consulting Firm.

I'm not married yet but planning to get married to my long-term partner in early 2022 (can't do it earlier due to family)
His Profile:
Work Experience: Total of 2 years. 1 year as a Business Analyst before MBA & 1 year of experience at a global Management Consulting Firm.

By next June he will have 3 years of work experience and his total score (assuming high IELTS score) will be 481. I think he will probably make it next year. I will not be able to make it next year and will have to wait until June 2022 to apply and will have a score of 481 then.

Question is: Should I ask him to wait until we are married in 2022 and apply together or ask him to apply next year and sponsor me later? If I ask him to wait, I'm worried that the cut off will go beyond 481 and we won't be able to make it. I know this sounds complicated but any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi everyone, I have a COPR which was issued in Jan 2020 and I am planning to drive to Vancouver in my personal car next week. I will complete the soft landing and will be back in a couple of months. Can I skip importing my car this time (keep driving in Vancouver with California plates) and put the car in the "goods to follow" list? When I will be back to Canada for good after two months, I plan to import the car at that time.
Does anyone have any experience in this regard?

reality101

Jul 9, 2020
Hi everyone! Based on the data, any idea what the score cut off will be by 2022? I know it's just speculation but I'm confused about a particular decision.

Profile:
Work Experience: 1 year before MBA. Just started working at a global Management Consulting Firm.

I'm not married yet but planning to get married to my long-term partner in early 2022 (can't do it earlier due to family)
His Profile:
Work Experience: Total of 2 years. 1 year as a Business Analyst before MBA & 1 year of experience at a global Management Consulting Firm.

By next June he will have 3 years of work experience and his total score (assuming high IELTS score) will be 481. I think he will probably make it next year. I will not be able to make it next year and will have to wait until June 2022 to apply and will have a score of 481 then.

Question is: Should I ask him to wait until we are married in 2022 and apply together or ask him to apply next year and sponsor me later? If I ask him to wait, I'm worried that the cut off will go beyond 481 and we won't be able to make it. I know this sounds complicated but any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Tanisha Gera

May 18, 2020
Hello All,
I am planning to create my express entry profile. However, i have a question. I have worked on a thor party payroll for a year. I worked at XYZ company but my salary was paid by ABC consultancy. Legally i was an employee at ABC.
1. Now while filling up my express entry what should be the name of the company i should fill ABC or XYZ?
I am not sure if ABC will provide me reference letter because i was not on there payroll.
Does anyone had same experience? If yes, please guide me.

Kent.Kiosaki

Jul 11, 2020
Hello All,
I am planning to create my express entry profile. However, i have a question. I have worked on a thor party payroll for a year. I worked at XYZ company but my salary was paid by ABC consultancy. Legally i was an employee at ABC.
1. Now while filling up my express entry what should be the name of the company i should fill ABC or XYZ?
I am not sure if ABC will provide me reference letter because i was not on there payroll.
Does anyone had same experience? If yes, please guide me.
Can you check if XYZ will provide you a reference letter (keep in mind that they have to clearly mention your annual income in this letter). If yes, you should fill XYZ because they are actually the one, who knows better than any one your work experience. IRCC needs to get a proven record of your actual work experience.

somenath1061

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
3121, 2134
Should one assess all educational qualification or the most recent one only?
For example, if someone has a masters degree, the bachelors degree must also be assessed?
If someone could clarify this doubt. Thanks a lot in advanced
Somenath

gaggu13

May 30, 2015
hi, I have a question about which I did not get a proper answer yet from anywhere.

I worked as a FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR (NOC B AND CODE 6311) full time in the first week of June 2019 tO JAN 2020

then

from March 2020 to till now I am working as TRAVEL SERVICE SUPERVISOR (NOC B -CODE 6313 (full time))_

here my question is ,,, AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY UNDER CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS WITH THESE TWO DIFFERENT JOBS. AND AROUND 2 MONTHS GAP.

OR DO I NEED TO COMPLETE ONE YEAR IN JOB THAT I AM WORKING NOW( TRAVEL SERVICE SUPERVISOR)

KINDLY SUGGEST ME... I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Jul 14, 2020
Hi,

So I am still in the process of making my express entry profile. I am stuck at the work experience section. I have 3 years of experience but at different companies. It says that I should state my current and previous employments but my NOC for those jobs are different.

Company A: 1 year and 2 months (different NOC)
Company B: 2 years and 4 months (different NOC)

My question is do I show both the jobs in the section with 2 different NOCs? I have proofs for both jobs. I am actually applying on the basis of my 2nd job at company B.

Also I had a gap of 1 week between Job A and B. Is that counted as continuous experiences?

Thanks,
H

purusg27

Jul 15, 2020
I tried to create a profile but my overall score returned 0. I wonder where I missed the points.

Education: Masters
IELTS: S-7.5, L-6.0, R-6.5, W-6.0
Work Experience: 9years.
NOC Skill Level: 2173, Level A

Can someone calculate my points for the above details and let me know which area I can improve, I am married and If I add my wife as co-application will that help?

Please guide me on this.