+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
How CIC checks the genuineness of work experience. My current company is reluctant to give any reference letter or anything of that sort. But one of my client(registered company) has agreed to provide me the same with appointment letter, reference letter and payslip... Also I will get it from a higher authority in the company(director level) with his official email ID and all details.. What could be the chance CIC will object on it...
Hi,

The reference must be from your employer not your client. Unless you are pretending that your client is you employer.?

Regards

Reactions: thaitran26291

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi, I have some questions that I can't seem to find answer to, my google-fu has failed me. Please help/point me to where I can find the answers? :)

1) After you get the ITA and suppose you successfully got PR, is there any requirements for jobs you hold from then on? Eg, must be NOC level 0, type A, type B for how long of a period.

2) For the drawing, how do you know which round you are entered into?

3) What happens if you didn't make the cut? Say your score was 440 and the draw was 441 and above. Do you stay in the pool and say if next round's score was 440, you get an ITA, and if you didn't make the cut for 12 months, you need a new EE account?

Thanks!
Hi,

1) No such requirement. You dont even have to work. You can go to school as soon as you get here or even start a business. It's upto you.
2) You are entered into all draws until you get ITA.
3) Yap, you stay in the pool, and yes, you have to create a new profile after 12 months.

Regards

Reactions: qweii

Ahmed5123

Sep 14, 2018
i wanted to know a few things regarding wes, firstly which is a better option for reports that is by standard canadian mail or UPS?

another thing there is field marked as non mandatory but asks for our Major, what should we specify in it?? as in science or arts or humna resources?

chrysaour

May 1, 2018
I received ITA? today and trying to submit an application.
It says I have 61 days to submit application.
Does this mean I technically have 61days to prepare documents, and another 90days to submit these documents?

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
I received ITA? today and trying to submit an application.
It says I have 61 days to submit application.
Does this mean I technically have 61days to prepare documents, and another 90days to submit these documents?
Just 60 days all-in-all
No more 90 days rule

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
i wanted to know a few things regarding wes, firstly which is a better option for reports that is by standard canadian mail or UPS?

another thing there is field marked as non mandatory but asks for our Major, what should we specify in it?? as in science or arts or humna resources?
1- standard works just fine. You only need the soft copy to submit your profile.
2- if its not one of the listed ones just say other.

Regards

Reactions: Ahmed5123

elangovanraja

Jul 23, 2018
Hi,Please help

I got an invitation. Answered Questionnaire. Uploaded all documents. Pressed Continued. Asked for Agreeing terms and Enter Name for Signature. Proceeded to payment.

Got Prompt Saying Payment needs to be done in 2 hours. I was entering card details for CAD1040. My browser shut down.
Now if i log into my cic account, I am not able to go into the application.
I want to make payment for my application to be submitted.

Please help

elangovanraja

Jul 23, 2018
Hi,Please help

I got an invitation. Answered Questionnaire. Uploaded all documents. Pressed Continued. Asked for Agreeing terms and Enter Name for Signature. Proceeded to payment.

Got Prompt Saying Payment needs to be done in 2 hours. I was entering card details for CAD1040. My browser shut down.
Now if i log into my cic account, I am not able to go into the application.
I want to make payment for my application to be submitted.

Please help

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

In order to help you all we with the estimated cost of the process, I have prepared this to give you an idea. I hope it helps you. I not selling anything so feel free to share this

Monkichi

Nov 16, 2018
Hi, so i have received ITA. program i have met is canadian experience class. i am currently working in canada but don't have the $12,475 available for proof of funds. From my understanding from the website (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html), people who currently are authorized to work in canada (due to the post-graduate work permit i currently have now), i do not need proof of funds. BUT what should i put for the following question:
"How much money (in Canadian dollars) will Han Hwe Wongso Sihono bring to Canada to support themselves and their family?"

Eve 91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Hi,
Am currently working in Canada as a supply early childhood educator. Can i use that as a job offer.
Also does those hours counts when am applying for the express entry

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,
Am currently working in Canada as a supply early childhood educator. Can i use that as a job offer.
Also does those hours counts when am applying for the express entry
Hi,

Yes you can. You however need to have atleast 1 year of full-time, continuous work experience in you NOC.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi, so i have received ITA. program i have met is canadian experience class. i am currently working in canada but don't have the $12,475 available for proof of funds. From my understanding from the website (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html), people who currently are authorized to work in canada (due to the post-graduate work permit i currently have now), i do not need proof of funds. BUT what should i put for the following question:
"How much money (in Canadian dollars) will Han Hwe Wongso Sihono bring to Canada to support themselves and their family?"
Just put the minimum requirement and then under proof submit a letter saying you are not required to show proof of these funds.

Regards

Reactions: Monkichi