+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Darshil_K

Dec 8, 2018
Need some advice here.
I am from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
I have applied for Express Entry twice in 2017 and the application was cancelled once and refused second time (forgot to put ECA). It’s not of concern at this time.
I applied with a new profile in the pool in January 2018. My IELTS test results were about to expire in February 2018 and so profile became ineligible in March 2018.
I want to apply for Express Entry again as I have updated my IELTS test results. My points when checked on CRS tool are 475+ (477 to be specific).
The problem is: I am not able to create a new profile.
1) I have tried creating a new profile by going into My account > home > apply to come to Canada > two options should be available:
a) I have a personal reference code
b) I do not have a personal reference code
a) In the ‘personal reference code section’, I did go to Express entry wizard and created my own personal reference to begin my application. But when I enter it, it says “I already have an application in progress” so I am UNABLE to go through that.
b) In the ‘I do not have personal reference code’ section, there should be 3 options available:
- visit/study/work permit
- International Experience class
- Express Entry (“Express entry” option is not available so I am UNABLE to make a new profile)
I have already sent in a request from IRCC webform regarding getting my Ineligible profile to be deleted from my account.
Main question is :
Is there any other place within my account from where I can create another profile to be put into the express entry pool?
If there is, please let me know from where I can.
Help would be much appreciated.

Suganya R

Dec 9, 2018
Hi ... Have a doubt . Planning to apply for express entry to Canada. My husband is going to be primary applicant . He has completed pgdbm through correspondence in symbiosis scdl program . Is it valid to be taken master's when calculating CRS ?? Your feedbacks will clear our doubts .

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi ... Have a doubt . Planning to apply for express entry to Canada. My husband is going to be primary applicant . He has completed pgdbm through correspondence in symbiosis scdl program . Is it valid to be taken master's when calculating CRS ?? Your feedbacks will clear our doubts .
Hi,

A pgdbm is a diploma not a masters. So he can claim points for 2 or more post-secondary qualifications not a masters .

All the best

KKCan

Oct 23, 2018
Hello All,

I am married and have a 1 month old Baby.
I am contemplating to apply for a Canadian PR via express entry.
However can anyone help me with some information as to whether if I can apply for myself first-get a PR-land in Canada and then arrange and apply for my spouse and child's PR via the Family and Spousal Immigration.
OR is it advisable for both my spouse and myself to apply for PR at the same time mentioning our child as a dependent.
What are the options available and which one is the most suitable?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello All,

I am married and have a 1 month old Baby.
I am contemplating to apply for a Canadian PR via express entry.
However can anyone help me with some information as to whether if I can apply for myself first-get a PR-land in Canada and then arrange and apply for my spouse and child's PR via the Family and Spousal Immigration.
OR is it advisable for both my spouse and myself to apply for PR at the same time mentioning our child as a dependent.
What are the options available and which one is the most suitable?
Hi, congrats on your baby.

Well as you are married and have a child you can not completely leave them out of your application. You will need to submit everything that is required whether your husband will be coming with you.

You can choose to have your husband as non accompanying which may increase your point but I do not recommend it as it may lead to long periods of separation.

So calculate your points with n without your spouse accompanying you, then make a decision.

All the best

qweii

Dec 11, 2018
Hi, I have some questions that I can't seem to find answer to, my google-fu has failed me. Please help/point me to where I can find the answers? :)

1) After you get the ITA and suppose you successfully got PR, is there any requirements for jobs you hold from then on? Eg, must be NOC level 0, type A, type B for how long of a period.

2) For the drawing, how do you know which round you are entered into?

3) What happens if you didn't make the cut? Say your score was 440 and the draw was 441 and above. Do you stay in the pool and say if next round's score was 440, you get an ITA, and if you didn't make the cut for 12 months, you need a new EE account?

Thanks!

baalaa

Dec 11, 2018
How CIC checks the genuineness of work experience. My current company is reluctant to give any reference letter or anything of that sort. But one of my client(registered company) has agreed to provide me the same with appointment letter, reference letter and payslip... Also I will get it from a higher authority in the company(director level) with his official email ID and all details.. What could be the chance CIC will object on it...

Nobiya

Aug 30, 2018
I am new here and I have been engorsed in reading and understanding all the information, so for starters I wanted to know that if I have a 3 years bachelor's and 1 year master will it b accounted as two or more degrees??

Also I worked for almost 6 yrs till January 2014 and my husband is still Working, both our degree and experience is the same, but since he is still working there is better chance of getting required letters from company,nevertheless who will make a better primaryapplicant?

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
I am new here and I have been engorsed in reading and understanding all the information, so for starters I wanted to know that if I have a 3 years bachelor's and 1 year master will it b accounted as two or more degrees??

Also I worked for almost 6 yrs till January 2014 and my husband is still Working, both our degree and experience is the same, but since he is still working there is better chance of getting required letters from company,nevertheless who will make a better primaryapplicant?
If they evaluate your (or your spouse's) master as such then you will select Master (instead of two diplomas)
Primary applicant? The one with the better english level

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

@Lorenc80 is right, but also consider other factors like age. Do mock calculations and see who is better.

All the best.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
How CIC checks the genuineness of work experience. My current company is reluctant to give any reference letter or anything of that sort. But one of my client(registered company) has agreed to provide me the same with appointment letter, reference letter and payslip... Also I will get it from a higher authority in the company(director level) with his official email ID and all details.. What could be the chance CIC will object on it...
Hi,

The reference must be from your employer not your client. Unless you are pretending that your client is you employer.?

Regards

Reactions: thaitran26291

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi, I have some questions that I can't seem to find answer to, my google-fu has failed me. Please help/point me to where I can find the answers? :)

1) After you get the ITA and suppose you successfully got PR, is there any requirements for jobs you hold from then on? Eg, must be NOC level 0, type A, type B for how long of a period.

2) For the drawing, how do you know which round you are entered into?

3) What happens if you didn't make the cut? Say your score was 440 and the draw was 441 and above. Do you stay in the pool and say if next round's score was 440, you get an ITA, and if you didn't make the cut for 12 months, you need a new EE account?

Thanks!
Hi,

1) No such requirement. You dont even have to work. You can go to school as soon as you get here or even start a business. It's upto you.
2) You are entered into all draws until you get ITA.
3) Yap, you stay in the pool, and yes, you have to create a new profile after 12 months.

Regards

Reactions: qweii

Ahmed5123

Sep 14, 2018
i wanted to know a few things regarding wes, firstly which is a better option for reports that is by standard canadian mail or UPS?

another thing there is field marked as non mandatory but asks for our Major, what should we specify in it?? as in science or arts or humna resources?

chrysaour

May 1, 2018
I received ITA? today and trying to submit an application.
It says I have 61 days to submit application.
Does this mean I technically have 61days to prepare documents, and another 90days to submit these documents?

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
I received ITA? today and trying to submit an application.
It says I have 61 days to submit application.
Does this mean I technically have 61days to prepare documents, and another 90days to submit these documents?
Just 60 days all-in-all
No more 90 days rule