+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Monkichi

Nov 16, 2018
Hi Guys,

i have just received ITA for under the CEC program. i applied under 6 months term under noc code 6314 - customer service supervisor & 6235 - financial sales rep. Has anyone applied or know anyone who has applied under noc code 6314 before? i wanted to gain better understanding on the summary of responsibilities, if anyone can forward a copy/paste of theirs. Reason, is I see based on the 6314, that i have completed some of the task, but not exactly all of it. can anyone advise? please and thanks <3

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Guys,

i have just received ITA for under the CEC program. i applied under 6 months term under noc code 6314 - customer service supervisor & 6235 - financial sales rep. Has anyone applied or know anyone who has applied under noc code 6314 before? i wanted to gain better understanding on the summary of responsibilities, if anyone can forward a copy/paste of theirs. Reason, is I see based on the 6314, that i have completed some of the task, but not exactly all of it. can anyone advise? please and thanks <3
Hi,

I applied under this NOC. It's all about looking at what you have done and making it match what is listed in the NOC. So you can't copy and paste someone else's letter. Make your experience fit the NOC.

All the best.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Have been working as a supply teacher for the past one n half years. Even thought am a casual worker i work almost everyday 8 hours shift.
Can you please explain what you mean by full-time
My apologies, if you are applying under CEC your work experience doesn't need to be continuous and can be full-time or full-time equivalent. So I think you definitely can claim this work experience.

regards

Ayodeji84

Dec 17, 2018
Hello...I have a Bsc in banking and finance and also a master's degree in the same field.I would like to find our ou I can evaluate only my Msc. Degree alone with WES as I need to reduce downtime in having both certificate evaluated.

ganesh2011

Jan 27, 2017
Hi ,
I have 4 years canadian experience and my score is 436. I am came through ICT and my visa is going to expire on coming March 2019. I have secondment letter and without end date. It has start date. Based on that, can I claim 50 points? My noc code 2171.
Note:- I can't able to extend my visa also. This is my fifth year.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello...I have a Bsc in banking and finance and also a master's degree in the same field.I would like to find our ou I can evaluate only my Msc. Degree alone with WES as I need to reduce downtime in having both certificate evaluated.
Hi,

Yes you can, but its the same cost and time to have rhem both evaluated at the same time.

Regards

AbhishekMitra

Jul 28, 2018
Hi,

Yes, you apply for Ontario PNP separately, then once you get nominated you then apply for PR through express entry.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide.396543/

All the best
Hello, Thank you so much for your revert, really really appreciated, but having given a read of the links, It seems I cant apply for Ontario until I get a NOI from Ontario based on my CRS score from EE profile. So since I havent got anything for last 2 months, the link also mentioned to re-create my profile. Do you suggest I re-create my profile or wait furthur?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello, Thank you so much for your revert, really really appreciated, but having given a read of the links, It seems I cant apply for Ontario until I get a NOI from Ontario based on my CRS score from EE profile. So since I havent got anything for last 2 months, the link also mentioned to re-create my profile. Do you suggest I re-create my profile or wait furthur?
Hi, this is not the route I used so I can not advise further. However, that has worked for many.

Regards

sharmaNeeraj

Dec 17, 2018
Hi All,
I am planning to apply under Express Entry program. I have a doubt regarding ECA for my master. I have done graduation in Bsc IT from GNDU, Amritsar and post graduation (MCA) from PTU which is now IKGPTU.

Do i need to get my ECA done for both of my degrees or only for post graduation ?

Thanks

Ahmed5123

Sep 14, 2018
i am confused in selecting the noc and skill type, my husband is an HR Manager. i can see these professions in skill type A and 0, is it better to select from skill type 0? or A?

plus at the end of JDs they have written exclusions, wat does the heads in exclusions mean?

DreamCanadian

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Hi Guys,

What is the scope for 440 score in coming months,
Does the score automatically drops on the birthdate ?

Please help me with these questions ?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Guys,

What is the scope for 440 score in coming months,
Does the score automatically drops on the birthdate ?

Please help me with these questions ?
Hi,

That is a great score. I think you will ger an ITA in the 1st 2-3 months.

Yes, it drops automatically.

Regards