+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi,

That's the correct way to do it. Definitely good enough.

Regards
Hi. I have similar situation but it’s the other way round. My name on passport is XY and my degree mentions this as XYZ. I’m choosing Yes and attaching LOE and same name affidavit in the legal name change placeholder.

Simranjit1995

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
Hi everyone
I submitted my profile on 9oct 2018
Cic is reviewing my eligibility and they have started the background check
My question is
I have one year of skilled experience out of which one experience is of 1.5 month
And the experience letter which i get from that ...by mistake has the wrong address because they had two locations in the same mall and the experience letter also had the companies operating name on the letter head not the official name which is on my t4
But i have attached my t4 as a supporting document which is accurate and the letter head has my employers name and his contact information which is upto date and they also closed that company
So i want to know that is there anything to worry about it
If the offider asked for another letter head with exact company name and address
I could provide that
Or they simply gonna reject my file
Any suggestions??
Thank you

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi everyone
I submitted my profile on 9oct 2018
Cic is reviewing my eligibility and they have started the background check
My question is
I have one year of skilled experience out of which one experience is of 1.5 month
And the experience letter which i get from that ...by mistake has the wrong address because they had two locations in the same mall and the experience letter also had the companies operating name on the letter head not the official name which is on my t4
But i have attached my t4 as a supporting document which is accurate and the letter head has my employers name and his contact information which is upto date and they also closed that company
So i want to know that is there anything to worry about it
If the offider asked for another letter head with exact company name and address
I could provide that
Or they simply gonna reject my file
Any suggestions??
Thank you
Hi,

If you fear that this causes confusion submit a case-specific enquiry with the new letter and a letter of explanation.

Better safe than sorry.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi. I have similar situation but it’s the other way round. My name on passport is XY and my degree mentions this as XYZ. I’m choosing Yes and attaching LOE and same name affidavit in the legal name change placeholder.
Well it's really up to you. The name change section is really meant for those who have changed their name legally, but as long as everything is well explained you have nothing to worry about.

Regards

Reactions: Shahanastar

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I applied under Express Entry after BC PNP was approved
Ok, are you in Canada already and applying under CEC? If not, you definitely need to submit your police clearance.

regards

Simranjit1995

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
Hi,

If you fear that this causes confusion submit a case-specific enquiry with the new letter and a letter of explanation.

Better safe than sorry.

Regards
Hi i just speak with my consultant about this he said if the officer needs any more information they will ask for it
So thats why i am confused

amita12

Dec 6, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am trying to get my ECA done from WES. They have recently changed the rules for Indian candidates. They will only accept the Transcripts from the University directly.

Can anyone tell me what is Certificate of Membership for Bachelors of Education 1 year Course from Pune University? This is the requirement from WES.

kaur1172

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Ok, are you in Canada already and applying under CEC? If not, you definitely need to submit your police clearance.

regards
Yes I am in Canada since 4 years and never been to india yet. I turned 18 in Canada.

I am not sure if it is under CEC, application name in the list is “Permanent Residency”. It was automatically generated/sent after ITA was accepted.

luckydentist1982

May 13, 2018
hi all
iam expecting to receive my ita next draw and in my profile i listed that i am married but my spouse is not accompanying. my question is can i include my 2 kids only without their father during application submission

Last edited:

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Well it's really up to you. The name change section is really meant for those who have changed their name legally, but as long as everything is well explained you have nothing to worry about.

Regards
You’re right but in my case the difference is also stated on top of the Wes report. So just taking a judgement call and explaining since I have been known by this name in my university records. I have chosen “Others” for type of other names used.

cecexpressentry

Dec 6, 2017
Hi,

I have a question regarding the GIven name. For the people who don't have the Family name and have only the Given name should mention their given name in the family name place and leave Given name Blank or should I mention "NA"?

I have checked CIC website, it says to leave it blank http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=014&top=4 and

On Guide 5525 it says write 'NA'. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5525-basic-guide-sponsor-your-spouse-partner-child.html#spouse

Can you guys please help me out. Thanks

luckydentist1982

May 13, 2018
hello. i have one question please. my crs score without my spouse is 445 as i mentioned him( not accompanying me) . if i receive ITA can i include my 2 kids to my PR application without him as i can't go there for one year and stay away from them almost one year to finish sponsorship for them. Or their presence in my PR application may affect my crs score and the application will be rejected.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
hello. i have one question please. my crs score without my spouse is 445 as i mentioned him( not accompanying me) . if i receive ITA can i include my 2 kids to my PR application without him as i can't go there for one year and stay away from them almost one year to finish sponsorship for them. Or their presence in my PR application may affect my crs score and the application will be rejected.
Kids can be included. However, do you have a reason for not including your spouse other than just the difference of points? You will need a valid and acceptable reason for your spouse to stay back.