+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello,
I’m facing some kind of an error in creating my EE profile and I hope someone here can help. In the study and language form after I fell it the status keeps saying in progress and never saves the data entered in this specific section. I don’t know what to do. Did anyone experienced this before?
Hi,

I hope you figured this out. If not, try to use a different browser and make sure you have a good internet connection.

regards

leo83

May 7, 2016
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
I'm really confused what is the difference between Federal Skilled Worker (FSW), Federal Skilled Trades (FST), Provincial Nomination Program (PNP) and Canadian Experience Class (CEC) ??
Sorry but I really don't understand how I have to choose the best program with more opportunity to get thru...
Thanks

Last edited:

rpadman

Nov 10, 2018
Hello All,

I have a BA Hindi degree ( praveen uttradh exams) and an engineering degree for 4 years ? Can those 2 be evalauated as two degrees ?

While creating profile , can i select Two or more degrees as an option ? Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

- Ram.

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Dear experts,
Any suggestion for an organization who can asses my diploma in dentistry?

achraf.rabia

Nov 11, 2018
Hi everybody , hope all of you are doing well .

please i need some informations , i'm a moroccan citizen and im in my sixth year of medecine school in senegal and soon i will get my Phd degree ,, and i would love to work in canada or to do a medical speciality there . i wanna know if its possible , to work with my foreign degree .

Thanks a lot and good luck for everybody

Tush2016

Oct 16, 2018
Hi, Guys, am soon applying for express entry over the weekend, so question; do i have to choose a particular Province say Ontario or i select all Provinces and territories? which is best or gives more PNP options?

neeraja404

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Hi can anyone please help me with my NOC. I'm working as an automotive sales executive in Dubai for the last 10 years but I do supervisory roles as part of my job. Can you please check the below job responsibilities and let me know if I belong to NOC 6211 - Retail sales supervisor.
  1. Achieve and exceed monthly and annual sales target while maximizing the profitability of the branch by focusing on both the net sales and gross margin earnings. This includes utilizing discounts as a tool to close deals.
  2. Ensure that the customer's expectations are always met or exceed the standard set by Toyota showrooms.
  3. Attend to customers visiting the showroom, initiate sales process with them paying attention to their needs and offer qualified advice on the specifications of the and continuously building rapport.
  4. Attend daily sales meetings and modular training sessions that introduce new products. Attend product launch trainings for new vehicles.
  5. Assist the sales team for closing the deal by negotiating with the customer.
  6. Creating the sales forecast by estimating total vehicle sales based on deal status and customer interests.
  7. Maintain clear lines of communication with the Business Manager on sales, performance issues and customer service.
  8. Ensure pre-delivery inspections and proper documentation of the sales transaction.
  9. Ensure details of all vehicle transactions are accurately completed & recorded and registered with sales administration, including payment and the registration of the vehicle with the traffic department and invoicing.
  10. Awareness on competitor activities/their products and discuss the data with the branch Sales Manager to facilitate the necessary strategic planning by the management.
  11. Document and maintain all records pertaining to the area of activity on Fast Track for future reference and for use by the Branch Managers.
  12. Work closely with sales and business managers and perform timely followups to close the deal on the said timeline.
  13. Manage customer issues and escalations. Meet the complaint customer and assist them to resolve their issues by discussing with the senior management
  14. Participate in seasonal sales campaigns and promotions to maximize sales penetration.
  15. Performing other duties as assigned by the management team.
Your reply will be very helpful

Mettdemon

Nov 12, 2018
Hey guys!
I would like some help if someone has similar experiences.
So my wife and I are planning to move to Quebec and we don't really know where and how to start the whole process. Or if we even stand a chance. We are both 34 and have a 3-year-old son.
Basic infos about us:
My wife is a native English speaker she is a qualified dance teacher although the last ten years she worked as a kindergarten teacher.
I've been working as a journalist in the past 12 years although I only have a high school diploma (I have 5 years of university education but didn't finish it). My English is quite good, and I speak very, very, very basic French, but I'm working on it.

OlgaQ

Nov 12, 2018
My university gave me a sealed envelope of my transcripts and a copy of my degree together. (Meaning they are not put in separate envelopes) Will the WES accept both of them in the same sealed envelope or they must be in separated? Also they university only sealed the envelope across the envelope flap with the university seal without signature, is that alright? Or there must be a signature?

sandy007

Aug 30, 2018
Punjab
Hi guys

This is first line when we started Express Entry education section

We will assess xyz’s secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry so on .......

So my questions are
  1. Is grade 10 is considered secondary education or grade 12 ?( sorry if it's look silly question)
  2. What should be complete/full academic years for secondary education?
Or we don't need to include secondary education because we only evaluated post secondary educations by WES or other organizations.( and we don't have Evaluated secondary education)

Actually I already filled my EE profile but filled only Bachelors degree which was evaluated by WES.
So I m confused that I missed the secondary education.

Please help

Thanks in advance

kromozan

Nov 12, 2018
Hi guys,

I need your help for my case.

I got my master’s degree from UofT medical genetics and afterwards returned to my home country; Turkey in 2008.
I worked full-time and got paid in my supervisor’s lab but I guess this does not count as work exp or does it? Besides it has already been more than 10 years.

So, the overall point I could get is stuck at 404. I see from the draws that minimum points of applicants to be called is on the band 440-450.

Is Job bank the only way to improve my points to come back to Canada after all?

Thanks very much for all your help!

Harson

Oct 8, 2018
Hi,

As long as the majority of duties listed in your employment reference letter match with those listed in the NOC you have nothing to worry about. With regards to the LOE, you are free to add whatever you feel will work in your favour.

All the best
Thanks for your reply, really appreciated. The NOC we are talking about is 2148 which is basically "all other professional engineers". There is hardly a line about each profession. Don't know how they will verify the duties. I guess the job posting we got from the job bank will be a hard evidence in this case since it contains the NOC code and it matches with my duties. Any comments on this are welcome. I understand this is a tricky situation.