+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Rajaya123

Dec 20, 2017
hello all..
I have few queries...
1. I have done my post graduation from private university (Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur) affiliated by UGC-AICTE. Will WES evaluate my credential of private university? as i have seen on WES website ,they evaluate credentials of only those universities which are graded 'A' by NAAC. My university is not graded by NAAC. Should i send my transcript to WES?
2. I have done Bachlor and post graduaion from 2 different universities. For credential evaluation through WES...two separate transcript envelopes will be available to me from each university. Can single primary applicant send two transcripts for credential evaluation?
Hi

Suresh Gyan Vihar University approved by WES or IQAS

Please share your result

Rajaya123

Dec 20, 2017
hello all..
I have few queries...
1. I have done my post graduation from private university (Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur) affiliated by UGC-AICTE. Will WES evaluate my credential of private university? as i have seen on WES website ,they evaluate credentials of only those universities which are graded 'A' by NAAC. My university is not graded by NAAC. Should i send my transcript to WES?
2. I have done Bachlor and post graduaion from 2 different universities. For credential evaluation through WES...two separate transcript envelopes will be available to me from each university. Can single primary applicant send two transcripts for credential evaluation?
Your case was approved Suresh Gyan vihar University

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi All

Need some help in filling EE entry profile:

1) For blood relationship - Will passport and birth certificate having both our parents name solve the purpose?

Yes

2) Job responsibility letter - Do we need to provide it for all organizations? One of the company is not providing the JR letter. What shall we do ?

You need to submit a letter for all the work experience you have claimed points for. The rest do not matter.
see answers in red.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Any response on this?
Hi,

1) Your points are low because you need to have at least 8 in listening and 7 in the other 3 modules. My suggestion is you retake the test.

2) You get your profile number when you create the profile.
You no longer need to register with the job bank so don't need the job seeker's validation code.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
#I have being working for 1 year as a self employed in india.I am a pharmacist and have my own medical shop where I provide medicine to the patient.so how can I get a experience letter?and prove my experience for express entry?is there any way to prove it please guide! I will be thankful to you
Hi,

This should answer your question:
"
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience)."
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

regards

Reactions: Shahabaz

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello. Does anyone here had a success rate in remarking in the reading section? L-8, R-6.5, W-7, S-7. I was too confident with my reading, I don't know what happened. I took the exam with IDP.
Hi,

It's not likely that your reading score will change as in is marked using a clear marking sheet. My suggestion would be for you to rewrite the test.

All the best, you can do it.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
L=8.50,
R=7.50,
W=6.50,
S=8.50,
OverAll=8.00 Scores in TRF will be Final

Is this good enough to apply under express entry.
Hi,

This will most likely not be enough, it just depends on what your CRS score becomes. To get higher points you need to have at least 8 in listening and 7 in the other 3 modules. My suggestion is you retake the test or if you feel that you did better in Writing you can request a reassessment.

All the best.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi there,

I got eTA and preparing to apply.
While filling out my profile I have chosen to only pay Application fee first (without Right of permanent resident fee). Can I switch it now?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I do not remember 100%, but I'm pretty sure you can change this option in your PR application.

Just go through the application you should be able to change your selection.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi all..my bro who lives and work in Dubai but Mauritian wants to apply for EE..any recommendations about top consultants in Dubai? And is TEF mandatory
Hi,

You do not need a consultant, it's a very straightforward process. The majority of people on this forum have done it on their own.
TEF is acceptable for French but it is not mandatory. He will need to take the IELTS general test for English, this is mandatory.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=998&top=29

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
For you to create your EE profile, your IELTS must be at least S,L R,W 8,7,7,7.
This is incorrect, the minimum score required is 6 in each band. However, to get high scores you need to have at least 8 in Listening and 7s for the rest.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Fellows,
I took IELTS on 8/9/2018 and my result is withheld by the British council Abuja. Though, I was asked to send a handwritten statement should I wish to prove my test performance and I have done that but up till now I have not received any news from them. What will I do to get my scores back to me.
Hi,

This is a very unusual situation. I guess you just have to wait or try contact them asking what's causing the delay.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi All,I would like know about siblings point in express entry profile.My sister is Canadian pr card holder as her husband is Canadian citizen.However,they are now living in USA coz her husband got job there?Can I claim siblings point even though ther are not living in Canada ?I would be greatful for your expert answer.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Best Regards

Khaled
Hi,

They need to be resident in Canada, however, based on the instruction below, if she has recent Canadian utility bills you may be able to claim that she resides in Canada:
"
Evidence that the family member currently resides in Canada must be provided (a residential lease, mortgage documents, utility bills, etc.).
  • The documents must show their address in Canada and should be recent (dated within six months prior to submission)."
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

All the best.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello good people,

Am married with 3 kids, my husband left for some time now and I have been on my own with the kids, I want to apply for EE as a single parent, do I still need my husband to be able to apply for me and the kids

Can I apply as a single parent or do I need to provide a divoice document to be able to go through.

Please help me
Hi,

You will need to provide evidence of you being divorced, otherwise, you must apply as a married person.

You will also need consent from your husband for you to include the kids in your application.

As you situation seems a little complex I advised you seek legal guidance.

Kind regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello guys. We are unable to identify the right Noc. Can we use a Canada job posting in the job bank which mentions the NOC code to prove the basis which we updated our NOC? I can have this job posting printed and uploaded as a part of the LOE.
Hi,

As long as the majority of duties listed in your employment reference letter match with those listed in the NOC you have nothing to worry about. With regards to the LOE, you are free to add whatever you feel will work in your favour.

All the best