+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Hi Friends, i am planning to create a EE profile. It ask for a specific province. I don't have any idea for any province. How to select the province and how it impacts. kindly advise...
I selected Ontario my first preference and British Columbia. I think it's general info and as such won't effect ITA. this is my own opinion

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Dear all,
I am going to submit my application. But in my profile my spouse's name was submitted in wrong order. Surname was input in given Name and given name in the place of surname. All other documents are ready
Correct by login..Correct it now because after ITa it will be hard to convince IRCc. Because name won't match as given in passport. I made profile on 1 Nov. Misspelled my husband's name, was lucky recognized it within an hour ..declined it and submitted New EE with all correct info..

Reactions: Dr.sony

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
Hi guys, please i need your advice. I am yet to create my EE profile.Recently got my IELTS results L7.5,R6,W7,S8.
I have Masters degree from USA and currently have 4yrs of experience. I am 29yrs old.
what CRS score will this result get me as i will be applying with my spouse who has Masters in USA and had 6yrs of experience.

Also, what is the difference between FSWP vs FST?
please explain.

Thanks
Hmm are you sure you have taken General Training IELTS? Your reading is so low. If you don't have enough points you can retake it and get at least 8 for reading and you can get a lot more points. I guess you have to increase your listening as well though.

Bishoy Hanna

Nov 3, 2018
Hello,
I’m facing some kind of an error in creating my EE profile and I hope someone here can help. In the study and language form after I fell it the status keeps saying in progress and never saves the data entered in this specific section. I don’t know what to do. Did anyone experienced this before?

Harson

Oct 8, 2018
Hello guys. We are unable to identify the right Noc. Can we use a Canada job posting in the job bank which mentions the NOC code to prove the basis which we updated our NOC? I can have this job posting printed and uploaded as a part of the LOE.

Ehisj

Nov 3, 2018
Hello good people,

Am married with 3 kids, my husband left for some time now and I have been on my own with the kids, I want to apply for EE as a single parent, do I still need my husband to be able to apply for me and the kids

Can I apply as a single parent or do I need to provide a divoice document to be able to go through.

Please help me

Mercy07

Nov 1, 2018
Hmm are you sure you have taken General Training IELTS? Your reading is so low. If you don't have enough points you can retake it and get at least 8 for reading and you can get a lot more points. I guess you have to increase your listening as well though.
Heyy there please I need advice too I applied on 17th October and till today I haven’t received any email ??should I be worried

Apbhatt10

Nov 3, 2018
Hi Friends, i am in a bit confusion here and i hope you can help me out. One of my friend came to Canada on Spouse open work permit. Within one week of his landing to Canada he found out that his spouse is not loyal to him anymore and they separated (Not Divorced Yet).

So, i am a bit confused here, is there any chance that my friend can apply for PNP for himself and be a Permanent Resident himself under express entry as he is on SOWP right now.
experts help will be appreciated..

akshita111

Nov 2, 2018
Could sometim tell me what are the specifications for photos that need to be attached to the police clearance form ( miscellaneous and personal particulars form) from Indian consulate in San Francisco.

Thanks!

Akshita

Khaled1972

Feb 17, 2018
Hi All,I would like know about siblings point in express entry profile.My sister is Canadian pr card holder as her husband is Canadian citizen.However,they are now living in USA coz her husband got job there?Can I claim siblings point even though ther are not living in Canada ?I would be greatful for your expert answer.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Best Regards

Khaled

gubbi103

Oct 15, 2018

Yes, I took the General test. Even if i change the Reading from 6.0 to 7.0 my score is less than 420. Not sure is this right calculation or not.

Also, when do i receive Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation code? Once i submit my EE Profile or when i create my EE profile? Please advise.

Thanks

Khaled1972

Feb 17, 2018
Hi All,I would like know about siblings point in express entry profile.My sister is Canadian pr card holder as her husband is Canadian citizen.However,they are now living in USA coz her husband got job there?Can I claim siblings point even though ther are not living in Canada ?I would be greatful for your expert answer.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Best Regards

Khaled

Hugosluv

Nov 6, 2018
Hi guys, please i need your advice. I am yet to create my EE profile.i just got my IELTS results LRWS- 7.5,6,6.5,8.5. I am the PA with a masters degree and over 6yrs working experience, 31 yrs old.
what crs score will this result get me as i will be applying with my spouse who has a bsc and will also take the ielts. Thank you
For you to create your EE profile, your IELTS must be at least S,L R,W 8,7,7,7.

Reactions: harnav sra